Your Earnings last Month - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Your Earnings last Month

On 10/1/2019 at 1:05 PM, lev said:

There is no hope in cryptocurrency bounty campaigns nowadays because they often to delay the payment. Unless you join the project managed by very trusted manager, you cannot get any earnings at all.

If you choose the legit bounty program, I think it would not hurt you the most. They take more time to verify the data so there will be the payment delay. There are scam projects too. In that case, you have to be very careful. 

Personally, I am currently earning my earnings from working in a forum CryptoTalk mainly because all my time is devoted to this forum and sometimes participating in some airdrops and I am satisfied with what I earn from the money because it suffices my daily expenses

In the last few months, I achieved more than 50% of what I earned in the years in which I worked in this field. I adopted a lot of work, but I did one thing only, that I make a contract with one of the recruitment companies, perhaps that will return with me profits.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There is no stable percentage regarding my profits that I make monthly, but I achieve a good profit rate between 10 to 50% of my capital every month.

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/30/2019 at 4:28 PM, Kabbo said:

Last month wasn't the better time to earn money from crypto trading. Because last month BTC and the crypto market were gone in lower price. So we should hold now BTC this time to get profit.

If the bitcoin was going down last month, it cannot be benefited for us who are doing the holding trading type, but for those who trade leverage its not effect them because if the coin going down they sell it and get profit as usually.

I earned about $ 600 last month just on cryptocurrency, in the main job that I go to every day, I earned about $ 1,500.

This is a great achievement and good congratulations on it. I got $ 200 last month from Crypto and I am happy with this achievement and I hope to develop my business strategy and get more in the future.

I still didn't earn anything from bounty.Like you,my only way to earn crypto currency is cryptotalk.If anyone work here regularly,he will get a good amount of money every month.And i am also thinking of joining bounty campaign.

There are a lot of ways to make money online, but I found the best way is to trade cryptocurrency and you can earn good capital with the money that this forum gives you.

My last month earning from this cryptotalk forum nearly about 100$ and I know can earn more from this but my some health issues I didn't write post regularly. I am sure my earning will going better than that.

Currently here on cryptotalk I haven't started earning but on some other crypto investment am in  I earned above $100 as my profit.

On 10/1/2019 at 10:50 AM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

Actually I can't say it exactly. Because there is no limitation or fixed amount for airdrop and bounty programmes. It depends on the projects requirement. Also now there are many scam projects which decrease our earning. 

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Recently, the most relevant is this forum, which allows you to earn $ 100 a month, and it's just cool! I really like this arrangement of events, in principle, you can participate in various airdops and also get a certain bonus for your month

I'm also make some money from doing airdrops and trading . Last month I'm made almost $150 income from doing trading and from airdrops . I'm learning trading skills to generate more profits .

On 4/25/2020 at 1:10 AM, kabanidze said:

Being a long-term investor is very difficult, especially when you see strong cryptocurrency drops now. 

Actually it is not this difficult. Concerning Bitcoin you don't need to care about price all the time. If you constantly watch the price after you bought, then this will probably make you disappointed and exit. This is what traders are doing, investors on the other hand just wait for the investment to grow and do not watch influencers and read TA. Although I would suggest to anyone interested to invest during a dip.

On 10/1/2019 at 12:50 PM, cryptosix said:

Hi, How much do you make per month from Crypto currencies or Bounties. I have made some good amount in the past form bounties although I don't make anything from signature since I was Red trusted person.

I left it a year back and now I am on the Cryptotalk forums only. Could someone let me know the present method to make some decent money. As of now I am a full-time worker here since left offline business.

I think that this month become so hard for me because I am not that eager to earn but I realize that I should work so yhatcit can have savings and use it for myself and I think taht I earned for about 100 dollars last month which is great 

Welcome my friend among us on the site you can make profit by publishing on the site well and within the rules and laws that the site stipulates you can find it in the beginners section I advise you to start reading it

Although I didn't earn much but I earn some money to pay and I will get the income in the hope that I will succeed in the future, if you want to get some good income, then you need a large amount of money to invest.

40 minutes ago, zizi17 said:

Although I didn't earn much but I earn some money to pay and I will get the income in the hope that I will succeed in the future, if you want to get some good income, then you need a large amount of money to invest.

Indeed, without investing and risking you won't go far. 

Personally I'm doing research on various projects and always try to figure out if the projects are over valued. If they seem to be because of hype and fomo then I just bookmark or save to check them again later after they dumped. I'm certainly buying low market cap coins that have potential. 2020 has been good with some of them. Still my main position is with Bitcoin. I take a few profits as well and not reinvest everything.

• +2 2

I'm new at crypto world. Last month i earned only 50$. In future i think i will able to earn a lot from crypto world. I could not earn much from the crypto world /bounties because I knew little about the crypto world.        

6 minutes ago, Tannah said:

I'm new at crypto world. Last month i earned only 50$. In future i think i will able to earn a lot from crypto world. I could not earn much from the crypto world /bounties because I knew little about the crypto world.        

Congrats 🙂 Despite of you being new in crypto, you managed to earn $50. You can offer your skills also. There are people are looking and are willing to rent a person's service. They will pay you using dollar or token or even btc depending on your agreement. Learn more buddy and take it easy. 

• +1 2

Bounty work is not as much profitable as it was before. My last month earning was under 60$. So may be its time to find an alternative way of earning money.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I can guess that last month most people had low income because the core of crypto (I mean BTC) didn't fluctuate considerably and since the majority of traders prefer long term investing, they refused to invest for short term because they don't believe in small collection of profit. Only high risk traders could earn high in that period. Others are just waiting for a big movement in either direction to start investing or selling whatever they have already bought and held. I'm somewhere between the two because I believe in a mix of methods when it is a bit difficult to trade.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If i describe how much i had earned last month than i had earned some amount from airdrop programs but from trading i got losses