Do you think crypto currency help countries? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Hamdan

Do you think crypto currency help countries?

22 hours ago, germanking2 said:

Cryptocurrencies have been a lifesaver for many people in countries with serious economic problems: residents of Cuba, Venezuela, Syria and some African countries, among others, use this new technology to obtain income and generally meet their minimum food needs.

Cryptocurrency can improve people's lives by increasing their earnings in poor countries but it is not that much effective in improving the economy of countries because cryptocurrencies are independent currencies and have no relationship with any country. If a country wants to save or strengthen its own economy, it should develop a specific currency for itself and make business with it globally like importing and exporting goods. This is the only way, crypto can help countries.

• +3 1

On 2/3/2020 at 12:41 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

My main question about crypto currency is that does it help any country ecnomically?

And if so can we expand and make it a worldwide and help poor countries stablise their economy?

Yes cryptocurrency has helped many countries even if it hasn't reached a state of fully eradicating poverty at least it has helped to reduce crime rates in the world at large

Cryptocurrency can help a country not only if it is invested but if there is a country that creates an exchange site it will surely provide good results for income.

It is definitely possible for cryptocurrencies to assist with the economic infrastructure of developing countries, since they have much more to gain by adopting cryptocurrency payments since there are smaller fees involved with merchant transactions. Inflation would be wiped out as a problem.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yes, cryptocurrency will help in countries like where unemployment is a severe problems, cryptocurrency may give online jobs to those people.

As you know every thing has a positive and negative side  ,it depends which one you choose ,like cryptocurrency, if people are investing in cryptocurrency then there should be acception of  the cryptocurrency ,if they think it is good ,or put tax to earn ,or other thing is ,they should build their own cryptocurrency .

Yes sir

Crypto help country's, because it give us remittance, it is very very helpful, If here much more then it gonna a great future, Then this is good news for all of us. 

Edited by Md Yousub Ali
mistake

No it is the first enemy for country economy .. because the Banks and another things is build on centeral money manegment .. so the crypto because it is uncenteral so the country will lose so much

of course it will help but some countries don't accept bitcoin as a payment method and even in some countries bitcoin is ilegal.i beleive bitcoin and crypto can improve economy and make money transfers easier.btc will give people better and easier life and we should teach others about crypto.

Yes, of course, most countries use digital currencies to improve their budget and maintain their own economy in addition to other economic aspects

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I think Cryptocurrency is increased countries economy rate.This is very helpful for country

I think crypto currency is able to assist and will be help  some country those job less people. Crypto has helped many pople unemployed and employed person make a good many. I like crypto

Yes cryptocurrency help country. Because most of the countries people work in this forum. Then easily earn more money. 

In this world .. we can see the most enemys for the Blockchain technology is the goverments because there's no country need to desroy the economy because the BITCOIN or any another currency

It will help them economically when infrastructures we're integrated by blockchain technology to reduce unnecessary information and secure those unique one. 

On 2/3/2020 at 1:41 PM, Muhammad Hamdan said:

My main question about crypto currency is that does it help any country ecnomically?

And if so can we expand and make it a worldwide and help poor countries stablise their economy?

The main purpose of cryptocurrencies is to provide financial freedom to move money around the world, any time, to any place, without any restrictions or supervision by some centralized authority. Transactions will not be refused by the hundreds of rules banks have set, since you just need to have the required ammount in order to proceed. This is the freedom cryptocurrencies provide to the world. With banks you will probably need to call them once in a while to find out why your transaction was refused. Their centralized systems are occasionally shuting down due to server errors and people are getting stranded in ports and airdrops unable to pay their tickets and travel as they've planned. Your bank will take days to sent money outside of your country and in some occasions they will also refuse the transfers. On occasions banks can restrict you from withdrawing under their regulations and can freeze accounts. Governments can confiscate funds and in the past we've noticed this happening in countries laden with debt and economic problems. So in my opinion counting all these problems modern financial sector is facing, I think that cryptocurrencies solve a lot of problems and they can expand worldwide.

I think the cryptocurrency will have two sides to the country of use, both good and bad. On the good side of cryptocurrencies surely everyone knows, it will help the economy of the country to use, but also means that there will be countries used by bad guys to terrorize.

I think crypto is not a currency, but working on crypto can help countries. In order to protect our own country, it is possible to help the country through investment by making money from crypto.

I don't think cryptocurrencies can help the economy maybe a little impact of the economy if they legalize using cryptocurrencies in their country. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i think so, we know how a large percent of people in many country that is jobless so by the help of cryptocurrency, they can earn online and it will help them to change their lives. 

for the economy as a whole, I think not. because if it really functions as money or investment assets, then it will function the same as fiat and real estate that has existed so far. but on the other hand, for some of its citizens, crypto can help in terms of their personal economy. because crypto can be an option for people who are not working or have difficulty in real estate investment.

• +1 1

Yes, coding will help poor countries in particular to change people's lives from worse to better and make them invest freely and without papers and without obligations or taxes. This is the new technology that will change the world.