What is your main goal... ? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

My main goal is to be a very successful man for that I want to earn money and also I want to improve my link or network with other peoples. this platform will make me e to do so that's what I am here. In this platform peoples from all over the world who are experienced are there and talking with them make me a really happy man.

My main goal would be gaining a lot of knowlwdge and money in this forum so I can save the money and also use them to invest or trade. Learning is the best in the forum, because we can almost every little thing in the forum.

Well my gial is to make money from this plateform. And i wantblearn about trading and exchanging of bitcoins. I don't understand this feature. But im guessing that it gives huge profits. So my goal is to make money and also learn about this trading and exchange.

On 2/12/2020 at 7:43 AM, noman said:

And for me this platform is like knowledge book with reward to read it and write on it.

Meaningful post, those words affirm the good actions that we have to have every time we make a post, doing it well not only benefits your post or your payment but with your good contribution, we make a productive community.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

The best marketing strategy in this century is "payment vs. time vs. learning". Don't waste time and not produce anything, like spending time playing online games. We should use our free time to learn something that is useful for the future and earn income. that is my goal to be in the world of cryptocurrencies.

4 hours ago, SmithRobart said:

I'm annoying to be for myself a second earnings as a scholar as I lingo exert yourself in a part-time job, and this forum is in actuality great to aid me with that

Since this is a topic related to the objectives, your main goal should be to reach 100 posts, in that process learn the rules and then learn to share in the forum in the different topics, in reference to that you should know that your comments should be useful.

Your post is not made with bad intention on the contrary you want to participate just try to guide your answers to the topics where you participate.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

My first goal is to earn free bitcoin everyday and second goal is learn about cryptocurrency. I know cryptocurrency is great platform to get good profit if we invest this sector.

As a short term trader, I usually work remotely and make money with trading the small timeframes. My main goal is to make the decent amount before the exploding BTC and crypto world. 

My main goal is to become a professional trader. Because still i don't have immense knowledge about the trading and even i don't have huge money to invest, so for right now i just earn some money from these websites and airdrops.

Thank you so much for this informative and valuable post. I believe that patience works as fuel to be succeed in cryptocurrency world. When we get loss, should be patience and prepare for the next trade/work.

11 hours ago, Cryptopappa said:

I am working in this crypto currency world from a long time and and my goal is to collect some good amount of bitcoin from the airdop and bounties and after making a good money I will start trading and earn good money which is my main goal.

In essence you chose the long road, that is, investing your own capital is never objective in its growth. It is an important decision, but it is good to have it clear, since the income although interesting for concepts of this type of promotions are positive, it is generally not an income that allows us to growing in money, but it surely leaves a lot of knowledge.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/13/2020 at 11:05 PM, Umm-e-Ammara said:

My short term goal to meet the daily expenses through crypto talk and also try to make long term plans with cryptotalk and earn money

This goal look promising you want to become good member of forum and run long term with forum .This future plan makes you more promising toward forum.If you need any help about forum i will help you .

17 hours ago, Ipal said:

My main goal in cryptocurrency is to get money, I have several sites like Bitcointalk, Faucet, and now CryptoTalk, I think of the various sites that I follow participating in the goal is to earn money.

That's right, everything has a starting point, the forums are a center of consumption, learning, even some here can earn something. The point is that at some point we must make the leap.

We must focus at some time to the next level of income, stay stuck in faucets, for example it is not very good, if you like a lot then develop a business in relation to that which raise your income.

If you are to be in the forums, participate and grow as a user, using the platform to expose your projects or simply your successes.

I don't think the important thing is to be "legendary". The important thing is that you get during that process.,

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Your instructions are really helpful and beneficial for all new members,but my goal is learning and I also preferred learning because if I got knowledge about digital world it,s easy for me to make money.

My objective, all things considered, and my objective of the crypto world is actually the equivalent, acquiring my objective. What's more, I think we as a whole, purchase and need our necessities, to take care of our tabs and need to carry on with a real existence. To set aside some cash later on for our arrangements later on. Also, in our actual life and crypto must be cautious both on the planet life since it is just a similar world.

oww..thank you..you have write the information clearly ..i do not understand now i understanding from your information.please share this type post more and more.

My focal goal is to pass on my knowledge to the live in who needs it and considered necessary my occurrence like bountiful opinions in near sure dilemma from this i may well avoid others in the earth of crypto. 

From here I can help my fellow deity's kids around the world like giving certain cloaked opinions.
My main goal is to have people like me who want it and need my presence, for example

On 2/15/2020 at 5:02 PM, ammar1989 said:

It is to save the time spent transferring money from one country to another, in addition to removing the third party, that is the banks, from the money transfer equation, which leads to the disappearance of the cost of financial transactions charged by banks and banking and financial institutions

We always have short-term, long-term goals. But we can even accept immediate objectives, you should understand that you are doing something wrong, you have -2 and you are sending your account to be blocked.

You must be an example not to follow in this forum, it would be wonderful to see a user like you recover in the medium term and reach good comments.

If you are a bots unfortunately it is the message is for your creator who aims to cheat.

You can get an immediate goal, change.

• +4 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

My main goal is to in large my knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading.Everyday I learned a lot from here like this topic it helps to understand what the purpose in joining Cryptotalk world.

7 hours ago, Bomb Abdulah said:

Yes, this is the main goal of all  members here and other working in crypto. We are all here because  we want to earn money easily . And we know  that working in crypto is the easiest  way to earn money  especially if you know what is crypto and cryptocurrencie,because even we are in our home or everywhere we can still work and earn from it.

The point is to understand the post, I speak of a series of basic steps through which we all go through, websites, airdrop faucets, to then arrive at our own investment and forget the free currency sites.

We all want to make investment, you will never have money or maintain a family with $ 10 per day, so you are looking for better goals, which lead you to earn money.

• +2 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Every body has goal in his life. They planed how to spend their lives. I also has a goal in my life that i became a good onvester. I spend a jolly life in future. To become a big invester i secure my future. 

On 2/3/2020 at 4:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

Thank you brother for this great topic, is really useful,  i agree with you. We do everything to make free coin from here but we never doing the thing more important than earn. Is learn and make some knowledge. Because is the only way to developing your self for a better way . Knowledge can make you earn a good amount per day . So we have to learn first before star earning.