What is your main goal... ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Good morning mate,thank you for this very valuable information of yours, i will keep this in my mind.My main goal is to earn money,in that way i can help my family have a good life and live peacefully.happy posting.

The main goal of many people including me using cryptocurrency is to make money, by getting through a free site or by trading to make a profit, where buying and selling is not the goal.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Well, my main goal here is to get some big money by posting here in this forum, i think all of the members here having a same objective here because this forum are having a money that is involved, if there is no money here, i think this forum has no participants.

I'm deciding to earn from vechain and bitcoin trading. I will do Bitcoin long term trading and I will do vechain shot term trading. Both trading is very comfortable and easy to earn money.

• +1 1

My main goal is to become better and want to add insight into what Cryptorency is, because it takes a long time to understand everything. There is a lot that we need to understand, starting from trading, investing and others.

• +1 1

exact and nice shared idea very informative to all and i hope all members especially newbies will understand what your pointing is..but for me my main goal for this. site is to earn basically. and secondly to learn more about cryptocurrency and the trading system..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

This post is a very important post for everyone, from which one of the goal setting strategies for those who currently work at CryptoTalk has been introduced. My goal is to make money by working on cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency and get rid of unemployment and know about the currency available online.  Because the use of information technology is very widespread in the present era  Wishing everyone the best of luck on the way.

18 hours ago, Alafasi said:

My main goal is to earn as much money as I can.I wish for one day I would be a much larger person Then I can help poor people.that is my main goal.thank you .

Also, my goal is profit, earning money, and making profits

Setting goals is very important because without goals you cannot do anything because if you set any then go for that achieve that and then set another to achieve this is the best ways to be in profit 

I almost never use the money I have for investing in crypto. Usually I use altcoin as a result of the bounty for investment and trading. Maybe I am in a balanced group between income and time, so I also consider the time spent not to be wasted

• +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

My main goal here in forum is to have knowledge about cryptocurrency and have skill and earn some money to use it with trade or investing 

1 hour ago, MohammadMohsin said:

My main goal in cryptoworld is trading. Cause I love trading and exchanging coins. I always look for good opportunities to trade. 

You said your main goal is trading and you really love trading, can you tell us the purpose to love trading and the reasons for trading to be your main goal?

My goal in the crypto world is a long-term goal, I have plan to make my success from cryptocurrency and I will work toward it, I been trading and saving all what I am earning to reinvest.

My main goal is staking cryptocurrencies that support coins. Investing in such coins makes the course more profitable. Mining on your equipment can also be attributed. 

• Useful or interesting 2

My main goal was to earn massive income and learn lot of things here and also to help people.like me that are earning here with just only my free time.like in this forum we will earn satoshis.

Most of people don't have a goal why they are working for crypto,in this case i have a very clear determinant goal that,i will work continuously and try to earn money. That will be enough to meet my expenses.      

My main goal here is that I can earn money by working here every day. And never let go of the account. In the end I will continue to earn. That's my goal

10 hours ago, Afrizal rahman said:

My main goal is to become better and want to add insight into what Cryptorency is, because it takes a long time to understand everything. There is a lot that we need to understand, starting from trading, investing and others.

Knowing where you want to go is the beginning of every personal project. We cannot do things without knowing where we want to go, meeting goals is important.

9 hours ago, Sakhid said:

My main goal in joining cryptotalk is to earn extra money. With me posting says I will get 0.00001 BTC coins, I can exchange these BTC coins for real money.

Congratulations! ! It is a short-term objective, one of the few posts that I have read that have a specific objective.

Remember to plan personal challenges in the long term.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

My goal here is not just to earn money, it's better in this community to share valuable information to anyone to improve the usage and having a healthy communication with our fellow users. 

My main goal is to became an big trader in the cryptocurrency market

and for this to happen i have to learn more and gain more experience by time

this forum really helping me in the process