What is your main goal... ? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

1 hour ago, yariansagar said:

My Maine goal is to succeed in cryptocurrency.Because I can easily become a billionaire.If I use my time, I hope I can.

1 hour ago, ihtisham said:

My main goal is thats to own one of the biggest cryptocurrencies project in the future, thats will come to get big evolution in the crypto market

42 minutes ago, burhan Ahmaad said:

my main goal is to work hard to earn money through this platform and  i join cryptot talk to earn money therefore it is best process for us.....

55 minutes ago, Nohaaa said:

Agreed I join this amazing platform to learn new things and visit different topics as I can earn as I can learn 

____

You have to read the OP, it is a bad practice to respond just by reading the title of the Topic.

Well, in reality, the goal is to have a general opinion about your goals, if you agree with the Faucets, how long to be there, how long to always wait for free money. When to start investing from your pocket.

Someday you must always stop waiting for free money, you must overcome that stage and turn those small incomes into large ones, the long way.

Or simply invest with good capital and start receiving profits of thousands of dollars.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Right. Now my ambition is to get as much as BTC I can get then wait for to make it one bitcoin after that. I will wait for the next Bull run so that I can get a bigger profit from my Bitcoin

On 2/3/2020 at 10:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

I have long thought about this, I concluded that I did not want to work in someone else's company because I preferred to live as an entrepreneur

I have two goals ! the first one is making my capital with cryptotalk ! 
and the second goal is trading ! using my capital ! to make a huge profit !

That's very valuable information but i think the best think is so get information and the lectures here is worth the while .its more valuable than payment

My main goal in crypto world is to invest so that i can earn like other investors has. I hope also to learn more about trading to be sure to gain profit.

3 hours ago, Foysal Ahamed Pranto said:

This is very valuable information but I think that most thought about getting the information and learning about cryptocurrencies is one of the features you can easily use the information...

Consider making a contribution related to the topic is simple is about knowing your goals, do not use response templates, you are hurt and waste time to those who want to read good comments.

Aim to make good posts and make them useful. It is as simple as setting goals of being a user who respects the rules.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

My main goal is to become a professional trader. But because i don't huge money for trading so I am earning money from the websites, hope i get some good profit and try to become a good trader.

The main goal is something that doesn't belong to everyone together.It belongs to everyone for themselves.There are people who want to raise money. And there are some who want to get to the experience.

• +2 1

Wow i just got to understand so much from what you posted. I would say my goal is to be financially independent andto be knowledgeable too. Thank you for the information.

Well, I prefer the long term because I will be sure that I will earn from holding long enough, well, of course, I will buy coins at its low price and wait for a good opportunity to initiate in any investment such as trading in order to earn efficiently.

My purpose here is to make good money, invest, trade, buying and salling...and invest on physical business too. And lastly to invest in the currency I have earned here

My purpose here is to make good money, invest, trade, buying and salling...and invest on physical business too. lastly invest in the currency I have earned here

On 2/10/2020 at 2:50 AM, Akash crypto said:

My main goal is to become a professional trader. But because i don't huge money for trading so I am earning money from the websites, hope i get some good profit and try to become a good trader.

Excellent, a professional trader is basically the one who pays his personal bills and if he has a family,  the mortgages, car, the university, etc.

You are really professional in any area when you can pay all your expenses with the income you earn as a result of that profession.

That goal is genial! success.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thanks buddy you make good efforts and made very good post. This is very  informative and valuable post. I have Both learning and also learning purposes. Because if I have knowledge I can earn from anywhere.

Well everybody here the goal is to make money. People can choose what strategy to earn money from cryptocurrency they can trading, mining, investing, and etc. but for me the best way to earn money is the paybypost campaign in this forum and joining bounties in other forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

My main goal is to achieve 1bitcoin . I think all of us that the main goal right? So thats why cryptotalk here for us to get that goal, just have that determination. 

On 2/3/2020 at 8:02 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

Yes you are right about the purpose of money. And also money is need of every person here and in the whole world and your topic is very interesting and I'm debating on some words of yours.mentioned above. All of these are choices and depends on peoples perspective upon crypto. And for me this platform is like knowledge book with reward to read it and write on it. And Short or long progressions of investments or efforts are the main reasons to go on with.. And I'm going with it.

2 hours ago, Md ahaduzzaman said:

My main goal is to know about Cryptocurrency.  Because I think this forum is the best place to learn about cryptocurrency. It will help everyone to learn something good.

What a good attitude, is the idea, that we share our goals, and how good for the community that some users see in crypto talk their goal to improve their knowledge.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

My main goal for joining this forum  is to learn more about cryptocurrencies. And as if now cryptocurrencies, is my part time of beinga student. I want to learn about cryptocurrencies and it trading and want to make full time.

truly my main goal is to earn money and earning in positive ways and i think cryptocurrency is the platform where one can do it so work hard and earn hard this will be helpful i think

My main goals to buy Lamborghini. Lamborghini is my dream car and it is possible to a lambo only from the earning of cryptocurrency. And I want to increase my asset from 1 million to 1 billion  

My main goals to buy Lamborghini. Lamborghini is my dream car and it is possible to a lambo only from the earning of cryptocurrency. And I want to increase my asset from 1 million to 1 billion  

I feel a wonderful feeling when someone does an excellent description like this, yes, we have to understand what is earning and how to earn money in all aspects such as time and learning
Thank you