🔷 TRADING TERMS 🔷 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Selim Hossain

🔷 TRADING TERMS 🔷

🔷 TRADING TERMS 🔷

Scalp : Few minutes to Few hours

Day Trading / Intraday Trading  - 24 hr er moddhe Trade close korte hoi!

Short Term : 1 day to 1 week

Medium Term : 1 week to 4 weeks

Long Term : 1 Month+

🔷 INVESTMENT TERMS 🔷

Short Term : 1 to 3 Month

Medium Term : 3 to 6 Month 

Long Term : 6 Month to 5 Year

Some coin 

#Trx

#loom

#zrx

#Zil

#Poa

#Matic

Thos coin are very good coin

You can take profit 100%-200% 

so you can take profit and enjoy this market

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Hello. Thank you ! I finally understand what is scalping! I like to use scalping and day trading because using them in cryptocurrency market is effective.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Thank you man I find your topic very helpful you have good explained us the terms of trading and with easy way to understand better, I m very sure there are many members who get some information and help from your topic.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Your post is very important and I think we need to take a long-term step in trading.  Because if we trade in long term projects with some good currency, then we can be very successful and it will be less risky.

You explain two trading strategy but as I define day traders means trading in 24 hours trade and short term trade means from  1 day to less then 3 months and medium term more then 3months and less then one year's and long term means more then one year's. 

Well I appreciate you for creating the topic pertaining to different terms in trading but I know there's more of them you should at least add more terms, anyway, I hope you will create a topic about the complicated terms used in trade trading.

Some of it are I already know but some are not, and I might try some trading terms I didn't try yet and compare all of it what is the best and I can use to earn enough profit. 

On 2/3/2020 at 12:33 AM, Md Selim Hossain said:

Some coin 

#Trx

#loom

#zrx

#Zil

#Poa

#Matic

We have different option about the coins but I think is depend our experience, for me popular coin ( bitcoin, eth, eos ) is more profitable than your list. You can those coin are very good, so far in my mind all coin become good because bitcoin have positive movement, are you agree with me?

Look's great to me because some of the statement in the above was true and I already try it. But in the coin you choose I think were not same with me, anyway I respect yours choice as the same crypto user. Please keep share information like this and if you have other strategy let us know.

Your topic is good. Thank you for sharing this information. I think that the currencies you mentioned are eligible for a big hike and all of them have previously made good gains.

I think if we gain more experience then there is no business rule, just always buy good coins at low prices and invest in this project and wait for the enemy to pump. General Chat Chat LoungIf we do not have the technical skills of trading and technical analysis skills, then trading is a bit difficult for us

On 2/2/2020 at 6:33 PM, Md Selim Hossain said:

🔷 TRADING TERMS 🔷

Scalp : Few minutes to Few hours

Day Trading / Intraday Trading  - 24 hr er moddhe Trade close korte hoi!

🔷 INVESTMENT TERMS 🔷

Short Term : 1 to 3 Month

Medium Term : 3 to 6 Month 

Long Term : 6 Month to 5 Year

Some coin 

#Trx

#loom

#zrx

#Zil

#Poa

#Matic

Thanks mate for sharing your knowledge with us but am really confused by the coins you listed here I have not heard about them before could it be that the are new coins

Everyone loves to trade in the scalping method because they do not have the patience to wait for a long period of time, but they do not realize the risk involved in this method because of the hasty decision-making.

These were important points regarding trading as well as good currencies proposed to trade in and I believe that the currencies in which he traded must be constantly diversified so that opportunities are always available to make a good profit.

Life is great and enjoy it

These Crypto coins are very popular and High volumes coins . We can definitely get profit from this trading strategy . Lots of time I'm got profit from trx and zil coin . 

I think that the plan must be in writing before entering the trading and waiting until we see the outcome of this trading and we do not care about the time period that the trading spends open because we must focus on the results not on the trading time

On 2/2/2020 at 10:33 PM, Md Selim Hossain said:

I will prefer short term trading. The risk of losing money in this is very low in case of stable market. But if their is high volatility in market then their is high chances of losing money in short term trading. 

Thank you mate for teaching us these important things about trading. After i learned i have discovered myself which kind of trader am i. I would be happy if you would also mention a platform to invest those coins that you mentioned.

Hello. how are you  I suggest this intraday  scalping and day trading also of the market moment from five minutes to four hour chat must watch

There are many conditions in business and we cannot make much profit if we do not have to comply with them.  And we do business to make more profit or money, so I think we must follow the rules. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Thanks man, I find your topic very useful, you explained to us very well the trading conditions and in an easy way for a better understanding. I think there are a lot of people who have benefited from this topic

YoBit Trading Bot

This 3Commas trading bot designed for the YoBit exchange provides users with an advanced management interface for all their crypto trading. With a 3Commas cutting-edge YoBit buy / sell bot you can create your own automated trading strategies that employ a wide range of advanced order types that the exchange itself does not even offer its users.

What is YoBit?

YoBit was developed in 2014 with the aim of providing altcoin trading access to Russian clients, who were generally underserved at this time. YoBit has since expanded with a more global presence, but remains focused on providing alternate payment systems for people who may have trouble accessing more popular and global exchanges. YoBit also has a focus on providing an advanced trading platform that is ideal for automated traders and more sophisticated crypto investors

Check YoBit.Net