Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emeraldtony

Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk

If it is, also today the talk token with which the people in the forum are being rewarded was listed, it is a great advantage and one more point to YOBIT EXCHANGE.

Edited by Michar1
  • +2 1

Well, cryptotalk is an excellent forum, with many contributions and where they give you satoshis for a good publication, it is a very good strategy and idea. With a lot of discipline, work and making good publications, one learns and cooperates with the community in transmitting knowledge regarding the crypto world.

• +5 1

On 2/2/2020 at 8:11 PM, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

I agree with you as crypto talk is best than Bitcoin talk as it allow any member to freely participate and share their ideas and concept regarding crypto world without depositing any amount.

• +4 1

Many users from Bitcoin are migrating to Cryptotal on their own and it is getting better and better every day and it pays them more to promote their signatures and I totally agree that Cryptotalk is better than BitcoinI think it's good.

It is very easy to talk about cryptotalk and Bitcoin talk.If i talk about Bitcoin talk,then i will say that we need to deposit some.amount of money to participate in a particular groups to gain some knowledge about investment.But it is much better than cryptotalk,they don't have such experts.

I agree that Cryptotalk is better, because it rewards people for their activity, people just communicate on topics that interest them and still get a small profit for it, and it also attracts new users, who are becoming more and more every day here.

No doubt bitcoin is oldest currency than cryptotalk. But bitcoin is going to weaker day by day. And cryptotalk is becoming stronger. So I can say that cryptotalk has bright future than the bitcoin. So cryptotalk is better than bitcoin.

Yes you are right because on cryptotalk we don't need to invest we can earn money without investment this is a good option for you if you have less money but if you have money then you have to join bitcointalk because you can earn more money by investing there so its up to you 

From both side working experience, I think both are great. In bitcointalk you also join many bounty and earn money  But I think for Beginner's bitcointalk is not perfect . 

Hi. I do not know Bitcointalk much with Cryptotalk it is the only Cryptomonedas forum in which I post and I will not change to Cryptotalk for others besides Cryptptalk has support with Yobit where it pays its members with its new Talk token currency and is a very active forum just like Yobit Cryptotalk is the best forum because I have learned more about cryptocurrencies thanks to the useful posts of other Members.

Crypto talk have much better security as compared to bitcointalk. Scammers can be more easily reported. The earning is more and the language of crypto talk users is not offensive as well

Your notion don't need to be argue any way since you rest the reason and that is the actual it is i assured every one that this platform is the best among other and i hope it provides better more features

On 11/11/2020 at 12:33 PM, Aimalwali said:

Crypto talk and Bitcoin talk both have their own favorable circumstances, dislike just ine is acceptable among both. on the off chance that you work at Bitcoin talk, at that point you will come to know it additionally in the same class as crypto talk and it pays more yhan crypto talk, however need to give additional time prior to getting checked there.

Consider this as well was there as well for several years and then they start arguing and thing went very bad for campaign managers there were very bad words on both sides and they they place merit system. On top of this when friends backup each other with merit point both getting ban with reason buying merit points. 

Bitcointalk was good and it have bigger community but for forum owner to allow then to pick and tell everyone you are good and this one is not its little harsh. This is main reason why i left there and on top of this when you speak freely then you get negative trust from same team that is controlling signatures campaigns. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

That I do believe so  , I think I have tried there a capable of times to post there and there is no clarity to even the information there is a lot of things, and the beauty about crypto talk is control , you get to control everything and the advantage to it is that you even get paid to

• +3 1

Yes totally agreed with you. Cryptotalk is way, way better than bitcointalk. Apparently, it took flaws and drawbacks from bitcointalk and improve these drawbacks. It is hundred percent secure and scam free platform. Time here is worth spending.

• +1 1

Bitcointalk is the oldest crypto forum which has many members buy they are not active.On the other hand cryptotalk has many active members. Cryptotalk gives pay for post.For this reason cryptotalk is better than bitcointalk. 

I guess because in order for you to to comment on a certain topic on bit coin you have to pay, While here in crypto They are the one who pay you on every topic/post you put. Which could benefit the crypto world. Just comment a quality or a good post with sense. You just have to invest your time in order to gain. And if you are a beginner. Reach a certain amount of post first and you'll gain soon

• +2 1

I am in aggrement with you on this one have you seen the interface of Bitcointalk eish i think they should do something on that platform this platforms should look like some cheap plaform they should show thats it is a site that is producing millionaires

Hi guys actual I think so this is the best platform where I got because here we are getting too much amount of money and we are learning. to here we are getting too much knowledge about cryptocurrency about crypto world...

Yes i agreed with you 100% that this forum is better than Bitcointalk with many reasons, here newbies can start earning straight if they meet the requirements of earnings, also here the pay is profitable. Many lessons to learn and share knowledge, also no restrictions of posting topics to voice out once opinion. No buying of ranks just to post and so many more.

I agree with you that, yes cryptotalk is better than bitcointalk, that's the fact that cryptotalk required nothing from the user other than a useful and meaningful post. However bitcointalk required as you explained above.

On 2/2/2020 at 10:11 PM, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

Dear @Emeraldtony it's a good question to ask that whether bitcointalk is best or cryptotalk.

In my experience I get to know that cryptotalk forum is best for working for new ones because they don't pay for the starting but bitcointalk require some amount to start.

• +1 1

I am also agreed with your opinion.I know cryptotalk forum is more better than bitcointalk forum.We can earn daily free money from cryptotalk forum for creating post.But we can't get paid in bitcointalk for creating post.

Personally, I have never used bitcoin talk , but I believe this platform is much better than the others. This is just my point of view...

On 2/2/2020 at 10:41 PM, Emeraldtony said:

yes Cryptotalk has more compressive and digital currency topic than Bitcoin talk and is one of the best innovative digital currency site 

if you work in cryptotalk than you can get a good profit for this reason day by day cryptotalk users increase 

Just now, Shubham kakade said:

yes Cryptotalk has more compressive and digital currency topic than Bitcoin talk and is one of the best innovative digital currency site 

if you work in cryptotalk than you can get a good profit for this reason day by day cryptotalk users increase 

cryptotalk is a professional  and pay its members for just a comment or posting topics its supporters by yobit 

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.