Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emeraldtony

Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk

The truth is, I had never signed up for cryptotalk before, but I see that there is a lot of super important information, from previous years and is currently very updated. The truth is that I have spent all these days reading post after post and there is a lot to learn. Obviously it is very attractive that, BitcoinTalk gives you the possibility of earning money by making “advertising” posts or participating in the marketing campaigns that are being created

bitcointalk if you have more user but there is not much activity, and you have to have a certain amount of BTC to participate, here it is different and there is a lot of activity.

On 2/2/2020 at 13:11, Emeraldtony said:

No sé si alguien estará en desacuerdo con esta noción mía, pero hay una base sobre la que apoyo este argumento, y esa es la recompensa para las comunidades miembros. En bitcointalk, para que puedas participar en cualquier conversación necesitas depositar una cierta cantidad de Bitcoin en tu cuenta de bitcointalk, pero aquí eres recompensado por cada buena publicación o comentario que hagas. Ese es un servicio de participación comunitaria y es muy vital para el crecimiento de cualquier empresa. Todos podemos ver que muchos proyectos están cambiando de bitcointalk a otros foros como Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram, etc. 

I agree with you, cryptotalk works better and knows how to reward users, in bitcointalk there is a lot of spam.

In the short time I have here at Cryptotalk, I have learned a lot more. The truth is that I am surprised by the amount of information about the world of cryptocurrencies, since it is a subject that has an incredible universe of information. It is only a matter of taste of each person. The truth is that I have no information about bitcointalk, I have read that it has a certain similarity and there are positive comments on this website.

I like both cryptotalk and bitcointalk, they both have their pros and cons. for example bitcointalk has a lot of scammers/ico run aways and crypto talk has a lot of spam posts from people trying to earn from yobit. There is good info on both but you have to scan through the nonsense to find it :)

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

On my side I agree with you that crypto talk is better than Bitcoin talk as it doesn't require any entrance fees from it's users also enable its users to earn unlimited amount of tokens as long they are participating in this forum.

On 2/2/2020 at 2:11 PM, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

Sure brother, Cryptotalk is doing a good job ! How much money do you earn montly helping in the forums ? 

On 2/2/2020 at 1:11 PM, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

I have never used bitcointalk but what little i have used cryptotalk is much better than other forums. the users here are always active and this with the yobit exchange.

• +3 1

crypto talk and Bitcoin talk both have their own advantages, it's not like only ine is good among both. if you work at Bitcoin talk then you will come to know it also as good as crypto talk and it pays more yhan crypto talk, but need to give more time before getting verified there.

I agree with you that Cryptotalk is better than Bitcointalk, although the two forums have different goals, but Cryptotalk is easier to learn and lots of useful crypto knowledge, also we get satoshi rewards without the need to spend money.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, cryptotalk has grown from the beginning, and it has always been fair with its users, both in payments and in the rules to keep order within this forum, unlike others.

In my opinion Cryptotalk is better because it has been advancing a lot for a long time and it has grown both at user level and at forum level since it helps us to clear a lot of doubts.

I think they are on par, they are both very good forums. Each one has its good points and its bad points, but I like cryptotalk a little more. If they put a Spanish language section on it, it would be brutal;)

Of course, if cryptotalk is the best that exists in platforms with forums, it gives us the opportunity to give our opinion in each of the forums that the platform has, it has its rules that are important to follow because that way there is control over what we should publish

I fully agree with you. I've been on cryptotalk recently, it's true, but I liked it. Now reading many comments in this post, it is difficult to compare them when in one they pay you to write and in the other you have to pay to write. The cryptotalk community has even liked what I have seen, and powered by Yobit its performance has been excellent from what I have been able to observe. I hope it lasts for a long time. I am even already recommending friends to get started in the crypto world and start reading around here. By asking and sharing, you can even earn some BTC by doing it right from the start is great.
Thanks to the fans and creators for this wonderful opportunity.

5 hours ago, negociosactuales said:

I have never used bitcointalk but what little i have used cryptotalk is much better than other forums. the users here are always active and this with the yobit exchange.

I'm starting to like

8 minutes ago, LocusW said:

I fully agree with you. I've been on cryptotalk recently, it's true, but I liked it. Now reading many comments in this post, it is difficult to compare them when in one they pay you to write and in the other you have to pay to write. The cryptotalk community has even liked what I have seen, and powered by Yobit its performance has been excellent from what I have been able to observe. I hope it lasts for a long time. I am even already recommending friends to get started in the crypto world and start reading around here. By asking and sharing, you can even earn some BTC by doing it right from the start is great.
Thanks to the fans and creators for this wonderful opportunity.

the incentive that the forum is excellent

In my opinion, the best forum between bitcointalk and Cryptotalk is Cryptotalk since I have noticed that more useful information is obtained that will serve us in the future when we want to delve further into the world of cryptocurrencies. In my case, even though I have been using Cryptotalk for a few days, I think it is the best since I have learned a lot about Cryptos.

I also think cryptotalk is much better than bitcointalk, especially if you are still a beginner and don't understand cryptocurrency. It is also easier to earn money on this forum, since it differs from Bitcoin chats, it pays everyone at the event, and you need to rank higher to get paid.

I agree that CRYPTOTALK is better because it allows us to participate for free and reward us for each post that we do that has not been seen in other forums

I have been using the crytotalk platform for a short time, it is not necessary to say more, it is the best there is today to talk about the topic of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies