Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk - Page 21 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emeraldtony

Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk

Crypto talk platform is   better than  Bitcoin talk forum.

Cryptotalk not only provides us opportunities to earn money. But also  gives us best knowledge about Crypto world by  Seniors users.

Cryptotalk in much better than butcointalk in many ways. Cryptotalk gives your reward immediately after your good post, And one can learn alot of things by reading constructive comments on different topics.

• +1 1

Thanks to admin for this forum . I am very satisfied with crypto forum. It is better than bitcointalk . In this level crypto is best from bitcointalk . 

According to my own experience from the senior members of the forum crypto talk currency platform is far better than bitcoin talk forum because crypto talk currency forum provides more benefits and values than bitcoin talk and it does not require any registration fees before joining but bitcoin talk has registration fee and also referral 

Cryptotalk I think it will be one of the best forums in the world due to its ever-evolving features.  If we compare it with bitcointalk, I see that cryptotalk outperforms it in many advantages, especially as the crypto fraud rate is lower than bitcointalk.

I almost forgot the year changed and felt surprised this post had so many comments. Well, it is a year later, so this is justifiable now. Concerning the remark, it seems that Cryptotalk has its moments. For the time being it started having lower traffic and lately I observe less new posts in the forum. There is a standard audience though, and this is very promising as it matters for even just a lot to have dedicated users.

I can say yes because of the people who have told me about it, basically because of all the benefits and learning that there are in Cryptotalk, and I have never used Bitcointalk, but I am one of those people who realize how people talk about a community or a place to take action and start doing something, if it were the other way around I would surely be there. But since there is nothing better than Cryptotalk, I'm here.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk forum is best than bitcoinstalk site.Cryptotalk gives us money for making good and informative posts.But bitcoins talk is not as cryptotalk because crypto talk gives a lots of knowledge about crypto currencies features and benifits.At bitcoinstalk forum members are not more responding and active but in crypto talk forum a lots of members are more active and do their work honesty and Keep an eye on new members to make better this crypto talk forum.

Yes I agree with you. Cryptotalk is way more better in any aspect than bitcoin talk no argument about it.Crypto talk brings value to the table for bringing new people to crypto by rewarding them all.Cryptotalk members are active and its supported by yobit exchange also cryptotalk pay us for posts. Happy posting for all members. 

On 2/2/2020 at 14:11, Emeraldtony said:

No sé si alguien estará en desacuerdo con esta noción mía, pero hay una base sobre la que apoyo este argumento, y esa es la recompensa para las comunidades miembros. En bitcointalk, para que puedas participar en cualquier conversación necesitas depositar una cierta cantidad de Bitcoin en tu cuenta de bitcointalk, pero aquí eres recompensado por cada buena publicación o comentario que hagas. Ese es un servicio de participación comunitaria y es muy vital para el crecimiento de cualquier empresa. Todos podemos ver que muchos proyectos están cambiando de bitcointalk a otros foros como Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram, etc. 

If I believe that cryptotalk is the best and not only that, I believe that it will have a worldwide success, I believe that it will become very popular, since it has many people who spread and support cryptotalk why we see great potential in they.

On 2/2/2020 at 10:11 PM, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

Yes dear you are right . Bitcoin talk is old website of cryptotalk .  But cryptotalk is very good way of working and earning. We get reward for our each useful post . So this is the best website.

Thanks.

Yes, my friend, I think that this forum is better for beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies, as it provides a way to increase experience in this field in addition to making money by paying for every good post we post, and this is what distinguishes the CryptoTalk Forum from other forums.

I really do not know much about Bitcointalk but what we are seeing with respect to the development of Cryptotalk we can see that what I have been told of Bitcointalk, Cryptotalk is much better, for this is important to take into account the methods of payment and also the methods of development and information that are handled in the various crypto forums.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right , we must need to deposit few btc inorder to activate our account for send any msg or post . I really loved cryptotalk because there rule and regullation isn't hard as bitcointalk have , cryptotalk also support their user's by provide talk tokens . we must have local language section inorder to attract user's from different nations .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 2/2/2020 at 11:19 PM, melikf78 said:

bitcointalk is one of the oldest crypto froums and it has many users but most of them are not active anymore and yes cryptotalk is absolutely better than bitcointalk.cryptotalk members are active and its supported by yobit exchange also cryptotalk pay us for posts i mean you can get money and information in Sometime and its amazing!

I agree with your words that cryptotalk pays you to post that's why the member posts on this forum they don't care about how the forum is giving them the knowledge they only care about the money . And now when the forum stop the payment all the users stop work . 

Bitcoin in your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment.  I really hope this forum will surpass Bitcoinal and become a very popular one.  Cheers!

Cryptotalk has some advantages over Bitcointalk. For one, it's easier to find information. The search function is more robust, and you can filter by category. In addition, the community seems to be more active, so you're likely to get more responses to your queries.