Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emeraldtony

Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk

On 2/2/2020 at 2:11 PM, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

I agree with you, crytotalk seems to me without a doubt better, therefore I want to continue operating to confirm what was said

bitcointalk is older he used maany members but cryptotalk members more activate profit is bettter people get a good profit 

I am particularly new to using Criptotalk, I joined it through the Yobit airdrop, but exploring the entire system I have realized that it is very useful there is a lot of important information about the cryptographic world, unfortunately the rewards of the page for the posts are deactivated for me Venezuela country, I do not understand the reasons and I will not find out, they are simply the rules of the page and you have to adapt to it, but in concrete terms it is a very good platform in which in addition to earning fractions of Bitcoin you find a lot of important content.

On 2/5/2020 at 11:17 PM, Robot said:

Actually bitcointalk forum is the better than cryptotalk. But I am trying to work in cryptotalk forum. Because if we work in this forum then we can get a good profit

I find cryptotalk good to get information and talk about bitcoin

Yes, the forum is easy to use and has all the topics you need
In less than two years, a large number of subscribers, topics and responses have reached, and this indicates the value of the platform and the value of the work it does
More successes

Thаt is their marketing strаtеgy. Аnd while it brings mоre people into the platform, and while you may think it is better because it pays immediately, it does not attract a whole lot of bounty projects that would actually pay bounty hunters sustainably, because this oay-per-post program only attracts a lot of spammers and not actual quality posters that wants real discussions. That's why most campaign openings are still only on Bitcointalk. Cryptotalk may win in UI and overall experience, but within the information it has from current users, and the level of professionalism in the contents posted here, we're still far away from replacing Bitcointalk.

bitcointalk is one of the oldest crypto froums and it has many users but most of them are not active anymore and yes cryptotalk is absolutely better than bitcointalk.cryptotalk members are active and its supported by yobit exchange also cryptotalk pay us for posts i mean you can get money and information in Sometime and its amazing!
Yes I am agree with you. It is the best platform to earn crypto. Make any post and review of the post is fantastic idea . Thanks to admin to make such a platform. 

The truth is that I do not know Bitcointalk, but I think they have their similarities, in the time that I have used cryptotalk I have been able to observe that its community is very active and competent with its users, so for cryptocurrency forums I recommend this cryptocurrency platform

The idea of rewarding knowledge sharing helps to increase participation.
But, if the objective is misrepresented, then we see that participation increases driven by the desire to earn money and the quality of the sharing deteriorates.
When Bitcointalk requires you to "pay" in advance to participate in any conversation, it's ensuring that the knowledge shared is of quality because no one would want to lose their money.

On 2/2/2020 at 1:11 PM, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

There are many projects that are changing the way we see the crypto world and bitcointalk is insensitive to people to adore cryptocurrencies with insensitive I hope there are other initiatives like this ...

Good morning in particular, I have tried several platforms of the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Forum, and now that I am here, I give Cryptotalk an added value for the way the Forum is organized, it is more understandable and a lot of vital information, very funny really ...

On 2/7/2020 at 6:01 PM, john1010 said:

In my opinion cryptotalk should look on the flaws in bitcointalk, then begin to improve it in this forum, plus you need to open a local board for each country, in doin that you will attract many user to stay here, stay not only because you offer a reward, but they've stayed because you built a great community.

totally agree with you.. at the same time get large young boys and girls to come in forum // india , pakisthan and some asian countrys are banned in this forum...most of blockchain tech people are asians..hope soon the forum get engourage to join people this countrys

In that sense, as bitcointalk you have to deposit before to be able to win is a limitation, here they give you the opportunity to win if you create good post which is fair

I positively surprised by cryptotalk, really good done website. I also using bitcointalk, but it more complicated and less comfortable to use. So I staying here more and more. My vote for this forum.

In my opinion Cryptotalk is way better tha bitcointlak, but in its mommet bitcointalk was the way to get the real information about crypto, trading and others.  Bitcointalk is just suffering the evolution of crypto and everything related to it, and if you dont evolve you will remain in the past.  

If users will keep the same activity for as long as possible - CryptoTalk will become one of the biggest crypto forums on the market, and thats great! Wishing good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

For me they are two really good projects, each one has its peculiarities, it is up to each one to distinguish which of the two is better according to our needs. In my opinion I prefer this one.

I like Cryptotalk, but the system of rewards very strange, it is sad that I cant see who is give me marks, also I heard here some people giving bad marks of reputation to everyone! how to solve it? it is need to be transparent!

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png