Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emeraldtony

Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk

On 2/2/2020 at 10:11 PM, Emeraldtony said:

In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company.

I agree with you dear friend, CryptoTalk is not better This is by far the best community forum for me. I like its interface and the design is user friendly. Therefore, beginners have no problem using this forum. While I've been to BitcoinTalk and I'm stuck with a bad interface and it's very difficult for a beginner to get started there, you have to deposit first to get your payments. Cryptotlick is unique among its competitors, so most of the members moved from BitcoinTalk to this great community forum.

Well, both forums are good and have their qualities, but I think Criptotalk is ahead, and it is superior and easier to work with, and also more comfortable. But there are those who like bitcointalk, and there are those who like both forums, and there is no problem with that, we have to respect people's opinions as we would like them to respect us.

Yes of course my friend, you are absolutely right and I am fully agree with you. The Cryptotalk forum is really greater than Bitcointalk. At the first I have heard about Bitcointalk from this forum. I made a single visit of my crypto life to Bitcointalk where I have spend almost 1 hour. In that time, my friend, trust me I couldn't get understand anything about that forum as it was looking very difficult to understand. As compared to Bitcointalk, I have found Cryptotalk is the great and very easy to understand and having so much knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency and trading.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I believe you cryptotalk is better than bitcoins although the two forum has different goals but cryptotalk is easier than Bitcoin because is a plartform where you can different topics and also earn money.

• +1 1

you can not say this only because you are using this forum you there are still many things that binance has better than yobit just like they have so many trading options available.

crytotalk forum let us learn many new thing and share knowledge also pay us to post and react ,and all members here is active.
but bitcointalk 'members are not active like our great forum.

Thank you for your participation, in fact, I prefer CryptoTalk, it is a great platform, you can make good profit through it, I hope you develop more and more.

I worked in this forum and the bitcointalk forum, but I found that working in this forum is more beneficial and it is possible to make profits directly without the need to obtain a rank like other forums as well as there are several ways to get profits in other forums, there are no such features

Frankly, my friend, I did not subscribe to bitcointalk

I heard a lot of talk about him and how to work and profit, but I am on the CryptoTalk forum I find everything beautiful and easy to understand and deal with and I do my work on a daily basis and get good profits

• +1 1

I also have heard of this disadvantage regarding bitcointalk. Not all members are paid in bitcointalk. Also so your post should achieve great quality in order to be eligible for payment. There is no such hard and fast rules in the case of crypto talk. Each member will be paid for the post if they receive positive reputation from the member community. In such a case crypto talk is given more preference than bitcointalk.

I definitely do tend to favor this forum over the bitcointalk forum and the main reason for this is the potential of this forum over that one. Whereas the earning potential and the topics are much more vast in bitcointalk, it is very hard to build a reputation in order to start earning as many of the topics are already established. Whereas in this forum you can earn from a much earlier point and you can earn while you develop yourself in the forum and whose you are learning which is a great bonus. Also i find that the moderators and admins on this forum are much more friendly and interactive. This is just my personal opinion. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

crypto talk also good but this site is new and present gain so much popularity but not achieve all stages so I think don't compare this great platform because both are good in their place but crypto talk pays extra income and task also easy so I think crypto talk good in this place 

The bitcointalk is been used for many of the bounties and air drops but the stock is not as much used for these things so you cannot compare both like that both have different models and you should not be comparing them

Hello bro i hope  you are fine and healthy.Well the anwer of your question in my opinion is that i think that it is the best becuse it is the easy way to earn withdraw but there also limitations of it like you have to keep copyright law in  your mind .Everyone is friendly here so,be polite to everyone.

Cryptotalk is too good . I am joining this . I am learning a lot of knowledge about this from our respectable senior members . I think so their is a problems in any job but we do our work honestly . Cryptotalk give us a lot of money 

Actually, I don't know where I got this information? Who told you that you should pay to write on BitcoinTalk forum? I have been a member there for a long time and write there all the time and have not paid not a single Satoshi !!!
There is only one case if you are logging in from an IP who has committed many violations, then you will not be allowed to enter after you pay compensation to the forum due to the violations that occurred through this IP, of course this sometimes happens because of the use of a proxy.

• +4 1

Yes i agree with you that cryptotol is better than fourth bark.That's why and it is the root cause of being the great of this company. Why I love this company. Crypto talk makes money. I'm Great for this company.Much better cryptotalk than bitcointalk in many ways. Cryptotalk gives your reward after your good post.

yes you are true dear bitcointalk is uselesss forum to work because way of earning and posting is quite different from cryptotalk,bitcointalk talk has very difficult way of making posts and has not simple pots everyone can not understand the rules of bitcointalk.but cryptotalk is very easy to use every one can work on this forum it has very simple and easy way of making posts and earning,i also prefer more the cryptotalk rather than bitcointalk.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is too good . I am joining this . I am learning a lot of knowledge about this from our respectable senior members  . Cryptotalk give us a lot of money  so we do the job about which we know right information 

On 2/3/2020 at 1:11 AM, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

I don't think so. Cryptotalk can't surpassed Bitcointalk in any aspects. For your information cryptotalk is came from bitcointalk so there's almost no differences between on how you could earn money to it. But bitcointalk has huge community than cryptotalk and you could also learn more and earn more in bitcointalk than cryptotalk.

That is in reality evident due to the acquire by posting in the cryptotalk, while in the bitcointalk you need to arrive at part to procure through abundance mission and beginner just permitted to partake in an airdrop giveaway in the bitcointalk.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If we wanted to compare Criptotalk and Bitcointalk, for me I would choose this forum for several features that I like in it, among which are the ease of use, a simple and attractive interface, a good and fast payment system, it is definitely the best and I am proud to be here.

Of course cryptotalk forum is excelling more than you can imagine mainly in this year of 2020, you can prove me right by going through the various testimonies made by growing members and newbies in beginners and crypto world sections. It's the best forum so far for learning crypto currencies

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is a better forum and no one will disagree with that, the reason is quite simple , it is better because it rewards the members for their effort , it really not that much but at least you know that someone is evaluating what you are doing, and this process keeps the forum lively and active , every day you have tens of new posts and hundreds of comments , while Bitcointalk is kind of null forum due to no reward system. 

• +2 1

In every sense, crypto talk is better than bitcointalk as crypto talk provides a lot useful as compared to bitcoin talk. We are paid for every post and gained a lot of knowledge while on the other hand bitcoin talk does not pay to its members.