Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emeraldtony

Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk

Yes i agree with you Cryptotalk is the best way to earn bitcoinstalke . Slot of apps offer free bitcoins but all scamers no one give you talk just Cryptotalk is a trustful apps that he give bitcoins and talk by making useful post for others people but u must to follow the rules regulations if u can't follow the rules u never earning from this plateforme the most important things is rule's regulations of this plateforme . Try to make best topics and earn money daily basis . Thanks

I am agree with you my friend. When we talk about any other wallet then we deposit some amount of money in this wallet then our registration completed. But here case is different that is here bitcoins give you a handsome money per day for your useful posts. That is why I am like bitcoin wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Yes dear I am agree with you it may be possible if we were trading with real method of this forum.  I just joined 6th month ago.  According to my this 6 months experience that cryptotalk is a very best then bitcoin talk.  I am saying this because I just use this site so I have knowledge about this platform.  It's a very good forum for all users and for those who want to trading and online earning.  Through this site we can earn easily enough money to buy and sell crypto curriencies. 

• +5 1

Yes mate cryptotalk is better than bitcointalk. You can earn money by commenting post. Not also earn money but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of informative topic. We can learn many things from them. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk properly. 

• +5 1

Bitcointalk is a good site, too but Cryptotalk surpasses it in many areas. First, it has better interface with superior visuals, second the atmosphere is more friendly and third the administration is better in keeping the place safe from spammers. I would definitely prefer cryptotalk between these two options.

Yes i agree with you my dear friend cryptotalk is better than bitcointalk in cryptotalk you should learn knowledge skill information from senior here we act like family we communicate with one another

If we in crypto talk forum that don't to writ the truth the bitcoin talk forum .also we get satoshi rewards without the need to spend money . because if we work in this forum then we can get a good profit .

According to my point of view ,cryptotalk is better then bitcointalk.we get a lot of knowledge and experience about this platform ..i would definitely prefer cryptotalk between these two option .

Yes I have also used bitcoin talk and to be honest I think crypto talk has a slight easy and understandable interface. Also the payment methods are also more advanced in this. We can also see that the payment is very high in crypto talk as compared to bitcoin talk. Newbies will be also able to understand crypto talk more easily than bitcoin talk.

Edited by Catherine Louis

It is very different and for many it is better. After some time you learn what you need about Bitcoin and about any cryptocurrency. Most of us we learn from many sources and the information we need is here in Cryptotalk presented better than bitcointalk. Now if you are a developer that wants to study everything and ask questions about commands in the code, this is better for bitcointalk to ask because there are a few people that are involved with Bitcoin development that are posting there and will answer questions on that.

However,  most people don't code and do not care to learn every little detail. We know what is required and we trust the developers on what they say. This is how Bitcoin works, does Roger Ver know anything about code, or is it CZ that understand Bitcoin completely.

Most of us understand Bitcoin better than CZ if you want to know. Does this mean that we should be in bitcointalk learning to code? Nope. We can have another forum that is also helping us with rewards, while bitcointalk doesn't. You have no chance to become part of a signature campaign in bitcointalk. You will be attacked personally and you will be forced to quit that forum.

So, there you go. To those in bitcointalk that think otherwise, you forced me to quit that forum. Do you think you did fine? All that you cared about was not having competition in your signature campaigns. As you can see I have the ability to write quality posts as you. This was the only reason, an attempt to monetize that forum and perhaps a trade of merit that is certainly going on.

Edited by bogdanoff

Yes, I think that I read post by one member complaining about how he was asked to deposit some amount into bitcointalk before he can register fully, so if that I there way, then I guess amny members would prefer cryptotalk to bitcointalk.

Bro I have no experience about any other platforms like crypto talk but at this stage of my work I found the cryptotalk way better then other site like u mention in your post 

On 2/2/2020 at 6:11 PM, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

Of course, I agree with you. The truth is that, in the course of humanity, every act done is greater that every gain received. Cryptotalk gives more to humanity that what it receives from them and that is why it is better that bitcoin forum or any other forum so to say. My only concern is that some of the rules of this great platform be relaxed so as to encourage its users to work more. Thank you @Emeraldtony

On 1/9/2021 at 11:15 PM, ZAIN13 said:

CryptoTalk is the best site because it gives crypto to all participants after writing good content comments,
It's good because people can learn about the crypto space and get paid at the same time.

Dear , you're right. Due to pandemic situation all people are free and bonded at home . All wants to work online in my suggestion crypto forum is the best form for earning and learning.

I think cryptotalk is better than bitcointalk. Though bitcointalk is the oldest crypto forum but in bitcointalk, their members are not active than this forum. In cryptotalk, there are all active members and they can earn a good amount of money by doing some useful comments. In cryptotalk, you can earn along with learn lots of things. Also the members of cryptotalk are very supportive and wise.

Crypto talk is alot better than bitcoin talk. Both forum are quite good for their users and provide them the good services which are required by their customers. They both fulfil their needs and demands and also help them in earning good amount of money.

Actually I prefer this forum than bitcointalk forum, there features are not the same, even though there Are some similarities but I suffered allot as a beginner in thay forum than here. I enjoy here allot than bitcointalk. 

This forum is better for me than any other Crypto forum. I learned about cryptocurrency through this forum and earning some good amount on a daily basis. 

Ofcourse cryptotalk is better than bitcoin talk.Bitcointalk is complicated as compare to cryptotalk.In bitcointalk investment is required but in cryptotalk there is no investmet you just pay to write post and coments only.

I think that in some ways you are right since cryptotalk forum didn't require many requirements to their new members unlike the bitcointalk. The agreement that new members of cryptotalk will get 1000 sat BTC for each post after accomplishing the 100 first posts is quite easy to do but members must not take this forum for granted. As an almost 2 years member of this forum I want to remind and encourage every members to avoid spamming and copying others post so that this forum will be a way for newbies to get proper information about cryptocurrency.

That is absolutely true.  I think bitcointalk is a decent forum, too. however cryptotalk pays its shares it's incomes with it's members so it is superior to bitcointalk in this aspect. Also the community here is friendlier and more supportive to each other. I think like it here 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

because it is still just the beginning of cryptotalk, it is actually not better than bitcointalk at this moment, but for the future this forum will be more better than any forum.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I concur in light of the fact that the cryptotalk was far path better than the bitcointalk in light of the fact that the bitcointalk was the one that a few people are use previously yet now numerous individuals have utilize the cryptotalk so we ought to be comprehend that what was use at the present was the awesome that time that what be the issue here

• +1 1

I don't see a reason to be in bitcointalk. I got tired there and from the knowledge I could have gotten, it was more that I got from Cryptotalk. The posts here have better advice given, while in bitcointalk it seems to be some endless race for some to convince how much better they are, while they actually suck at anything they write.

The truth never caught my attention bitcoin talk, if at some point I heard of this site, but can not know anything else, I think that on the Internet there is not much information about this, so few people see bitcointalk, I stay with cryptotalk because I think it is very easy to use it because everything is very clear to participate.