What is your memorable alt coin? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luv2709

What is your memorable alt coin?

I think eth and litecoin are my two most memorable alternatives, I'm still very positive with both and are worth them very well, I'm not wrong to choose ethereum and litecoin.

I can't say about this alt coin  because i have no idea about it. But i really want tonknow how is the coin. I think many people in crypto know about this coin. I don't have any knowledge about it. Tell me something about this coin     

my favorite and most memorable coin is definitely digibyte because with this coin i have made so much money in the past and specially during the 2017 bull run.

And BTC is a reliable source of influence on news, advice, recommendations and reviews in the exchange of fair, honest and accurate, unbiased and cryptocurrency, ICOs.

My memorable altcoin will be ethereum and Ripple which showed a sudden increase in its demand and a positive rise in its price and also have been given lots of profit to the users who invested and traded with it.

The most profitable currency I made last month was ont and I am still investing in it. I expect a good future

My most memorable altcoin is litecoin. I sense Litecoin has a distinguished potential. I fondness litecoin for the reason that of fast confirmations and muted transaction fees.

Ethereum \ dash these two coins helped me fill my pockets in the beginning of this year by so much that now they are definitely my commemorative coins for a long time.

My most significant altcoin is litecoin. I think Litecoin has an extraordinary potential. I love litecoin as a result of quick affirmations and low exchange expenses.

On 10/8/2019 at 8:16 PM, luv2709 said:

What is your memorable alt coin? Indicate the coin from which you have either made the most profit or lost. And whether the coin currently exists or not.

I am hoping memorable coin come in my world and can sell it
on high price.maybe cryptotalk will be my memoreable in world giving me tribune for share my
thots and Increasing my knowladge from branded peoples from them here

5 hours ago, huyasdad08 said:

because today there is no reason to say that ETH will replace BTC, my highest achievement when holding altcoins is Eth and that could be my important altcoins.

Yes, now and in the future it is also difficult to replace Bitcoin with any currency because people know the field through Bitcoin and not through any other currency in the market.

My most memorable altcoin is xrp that I bought at very low at the start of their project and sold for a good profit years later and I am still one of the traders of this coin.

Welcome with me
Unfortunately, I discovered the world of cryptography very late, and I could not get much balance in the alternative currencies that I worked on.
I currently have a moderate amount of Dogecoin, waiting for the price to get better so I can sell it

On 3/8/2020 at 10:10 PM, amerbasomi said:

The most memorable and still potentially investable is litecoin. I think Litecoin has great potential. I love litecoin because of its quick assurance and inexpensive transaction fees.

I traded the coin when i downloaded iq option app, i saw it's very profitable, were you tried to trade it from any platform?

37 minutes ago, golftati said:

Nano (NANO).

I know the coin and it's have fork called banano and i hodl the coin ( banano) it's distribute in many telegram groups and many faucets for it. About nano it's unuseful now because its price was 40$ now it half than 1$ that mean trading it not honestly. But i accept your opinion👍

and the misplaced of altcoin in final year i purchase a sumokoin but the cost dump so i get misfortune.

The most profit in a few minutes I made from Tron. It was the best Mcafee pump and dump. Back in 2017 John Mcafee was having the "Coin of the Day" tweets, and at some point this became really huge, with many millions trading on the coins he was shilling. The day he shilled Tron, I was waiting with both Bittrex and Binance accounts on and my gaming skills and speed paid me off. I bought a large number of Tron, might even be the first buyer, and sold after less than a minute later with around 20% profit. These days were funny and exciting.

13 hours ago, metote said:

and the misplaced of altcoin in final year i purchase a sumokoin but the cost dump so i get misfortune.

At least that coin has a strong company so maybe if you keep patients it could rise, my worse coins went dump and there is not clue to rise.

My memorable coins are litecoin and dash. I earned a lot of profit from those two altcoins and i still earn with them. They are good coins because they go up and down every week, they don't take long time to grow.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My memorable altcoins is the ethereum when I bought it as cheaper rate and the coin start shooting up above $1000, this was the best moments I ever had in cryptocurrency

I made a big profit from the DogeCoin coin, I invested about 400 dollars in it and got about 1000 dollars from its final sale.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:59 AM, yukihirasoma said:

I really remember when ETH was only a few dollars, and within a few years ETH was worth hundreds of dollars
and I sell ETH at the right time, when ETH is priced at 1k$

Yes I can still remember that time. 

I wait for the good and right opportunity of that coin to raise it price then I sell it to the price where I know is high. 

That's very memorable for me because that time is my first ever transaction in cryptoworld. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/26/2020 at 1:47 AM, dshuy20 said:

Ethereum is my memorable altcoin. I have made a lot of money through these altcoins. Ethereum, I really appreciate this altcoin really despite the fact that the cost has been crushed

Yea, ethereum has done a good multiplication since 2017, when there is a high rise of price and this make them to have a good profits

For me personally, this is an XRP (Ripple) coin. I have never seen such a speed of transaction processing in any cryptocurrency, and this is what I remember about it

First time whilst i used to be whole in crypto global i participate in a discord airdrop that is experience coin and that i earn approximately 300k enjoy coin. Then i withdraw XP (enjoy Coin) in step with coin 1 satosi. And earn plenty of bitcoin but after 3/four day i heard and saw the information that XP coin price changed into increase and in line with coin rate is 20/22 satosi then i suppose why i sell those cash. And this is my memorable coin story.

7 hours ago, Shuvrosadia2 said:

I've been working in cryptocurrency for several months. The memorable alt-money that has given me a huge profit. I joined their ICO campaign and earned $10,550 for two of their charity signing missions, even now that this token can trade on some platforms.

You have a good profits during when ICO was good and we have legit projects that we can have hope for it, but I don't think if project can survive in this year due to many scamming activities taking place