Crypto Valley in Dubai - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

Crypto Valley in Dubai

Yes its a great news beacuse most of the Dubai's economy relies on investment by foreigners & if this happen then it would be a great news for all of us that we achieved another great success being a community. This will also help locals to learn about crypto & be  a part of the revolution. So we must support such an achievements.

• +3 1

this is still in the process, moreover bitcoin is still in the process of halving and etherum is still in process at 2.0

I think countries that support the existence of crypto will have a large impact on the crypto market, moreover, some developments that are also accompanied by the adoption of crypto by several countries will make the crypto industry more advanced.

Will help locals learn about crypto and be part of the revolution. So we must support such a success. Yes this is great news, most of Dubai's economy depends on investing in foreigners and if this happens then it will be great news for all of us that we are a community

I really like dubai and I really want to travel in that rich country once. I think using the word cryptocurrency valley makes sense because I have heard that in dubai cryptocurrencies are very popular, they are very friendly with cryptocurrencies.

In my mind there is three countries in the world who has plan for create crypto coins one dubai china and turkey  its great  for crypto lovers crypto have many abilities  for earning and trading . Its very good thing if government allow bitcoins 

Dubai is a really highly developed country where everything is developing fast. The crypto-valley of Dubai is well developed. But more effort is still needed to improve ourselves.

This is a great news that every other countries should emulate. I think with time cryptocurrency adoption will become the order of the day. When every countries begin to see the benefits and reason to create this crypto hub then definitely there will be a good effect on the masses.

UAE is the first Arab country has a crypto legal system and there's so many UAE's crypto company's like (Burency) 

I think tge crypto will go for a higher level

8 hours ago, Basel098 said:

This is awesome, Asia is the dominant player in the cryptocurrency market. It is the best news I have heard in weeks

It's great news, my friend, and I am very happy. I wish you good luck and develop for a great Asia

I've never heard of a Crypto Valley before but my conjecture is this is a moment ago a tourist attraction. For a touch to intensify cryptocurrency adoption it has to be integrated into ordinary popular sparkle and a tourist categorize isn't closely a bit that ordinary inhabit expend every day.

Edited by Rstunirk

On 2/7/2020 at 6:21 PM, Honny143 said:

Its really good news for crypto currency because Dubai is developed nation and its create a crypto valley its amazing news Philippines Singapore already create the valley and now Dubai to support crypto so many nation also follows this and developed with cryptoworld because crypto help their citizens to involved this great project

That's such a beautiful & wonderful valley of Dubai so that it's very amazing and it is gonna be a hub for the major btc lovers & other users to invest in the Dubai and increase it's annual tourism revenue. Such a  good thing to know.

In the present world, Dubai is a place where I think a lot of emphasis is placed on Europe's satisfying currency blockchain technology, and there are a lot of people getting into it, which I think is a good thing I think that is very good for the crypto  community

Dubai is one of the most developed countries in the world at present, and in my opinion a little currency in Dubai now, a lot of emphasis is being placed on technology and they are creating different types of usesThis is going to be a good news for those who are in the picture community as the demand is slowly increasing

One of the most advanced technology in the world is Dubai, which uses all kinds of advanced technology in all respects, and I think that is a very good aspect in that country and they are going to do one more thing like this and have done alreadi in many casesThey have launched Alreadi Bitcoin and various forms of payment in various places and have also launched various project launches of cryptocurrency

Of course my friend Dubai or United Arab Emirates think of the first Arab states and the best states in the Middle East in the world of cryptography there is in Dubai a lot of capital and investors in addition to experience very high in encryption

I can see Dubai is the country with the great vision and always amazes the world with new things , that a new revolution on crypto world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/1/2020 at 6:29 AM, Mandoy01 said:

HI guys!

Just a minute ago I posted here abou the crypto valley in Asia that is located in the Philippines but just now my friend have told me that aside from the Philippines we also have a crypto valley at Singapore. This is a great news but here is another surprise and that is Dubai is also planning to create its own crypto valley at their Free Zone. Dubai is planning to work with the Crypto Valley in the Philippines and Singapore. I have not read the full details so I cannot give the whole scope.

But imagine how this innovation in 3 countries will bring about a giant impact to the cryptocurrency world. This time its no longer a small thing that we are talking about but a development for crypto space in a massive scale. So exciting huh!

"DMCC Cryptocurrency Valley" will provide a variety of services, including incubation services for early stage startups, facilities to work together, innovative services for corporate clients, enterprise chain training and entrepreneurship, education, events, mentoring and financing.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • +5 1

Wow i never knew that crypto valley exists in real life unless i saw your post just now, it is great to see that world js accepting cryptocurrency with warm hearts.

That is great i also hear about Dubai made Burency coin and haa a bright future you can search on YouTube and Twitter or visit Burency.io 

nice information Dubai all the time makes great progress and they are launching great project with multiple services 

• +1 1

Great information about crypto world. As we see crypto is spreading out in the entire world. Every country is eagerly want to develop crypto valleys and all that stuffs. Which means crypto will soon on moon

On 2/1/2020 at 9:29 AM, Mandoy01 said:

HI guys!

Just a minute ago I posted here abou the crypto valley in Asia that is located in the Philippines but just now my friend have told me that aside from the Philippines we also have a crypto valley at Singapore. This is a great news but here is another surprise and that is Dubai is also planning to create its own crypto valley at their Free Zone. Dubai is planning to work with the Crypto Valley in the Philippines and Singapore. I have not read the full details so I cannot give the whole scope.

But imagine how this innovation in 3 countries will bring about a giant impact to the cryptocurrency world. This time its no longer a small thing that we are talking about but a development for crypto space in a massive scale. So exciting huh!

Well this is a great news show the importance of crypto Dubai will lanch there Crypto Valley it will create a great impact in Crypto market these three countries economy  increased very well in future in may opinion cryptocurrencies have great potential to grow more in future and it will replace the Fiat currency  as a technology more improved

I really dont know about this.  I have not heard.  Or i didnt do any research on this. I will know about this for sure