Need More Sections!! - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lolxxxx

Need More Sections!!

More sections  

385 members have voted

1. 1. We need more sections, Services sections is being spammed (Yes or NO)?

I like the topics that already exist in the forum, but there will come a time when we will have nowhere to go, unless there are new topics. And with new topics, it will help the forum to grow more which is very good. Therefore, we should try to create useful topics for everyone's benefit.

Currently the number of totally online users has increased, its playing around up to 4k online users in a single time, so thats means between those 4k online members, thare have people with different languages, so its better to have at least 8 different sections. 

• +1 1

I believe that each user should be experienced in each of the sections while the administrators solve and incorporate, since there are sections that we still need to know and get the most out of.

1 hour ago, guatazoo said:

Currently the number of totally online users has increased, its playing around up to 4k online users in a single time, so thats means between those 4k online members, thare have people with different languages, so its better to have at least 8 different sections. 

@guatazoo true mate , number of users as well post also increase with in these week ( because of DSLR airdrop ) . This is better if we see this traffic continuous in this forum . 

after getting some more traffic their is really highly chance that we will see different sections for native language here. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Having more is the solution for stopping the spamming since there are always newbie and they no longer topic that were already exist but if the forum should be not allowed the new member to write till when reach certain rank it will decrease the repeation of topics

In my opinion there should be more sections for different countries first, then they need to add casual forum section where people can just talk to each other

On 10/8/2019 at 6:50 AM, lolxxxx said:

Hi,

I see that everyone is posting new threads in services sections which is completely wrong, We really need more sections like meta, discussions etc.

Many of the people are posting random threads just for discussions. We are spamming the services section very badly. I'd like to see more sections here If the mods needs help with sections then I can help.

Services section only meant to provide services, if we do not do this now the job seekers will never find any job because IF anyone comes here to hire someone he will leave the forum or sections because of this spam and not-be-able to find the right thread.

Do you guys agree with me or not?

Regards

I totally agree with your comment. It is necessary to add new topics and subdivisions, because that could make easy to locate the information. In addition, wrongly publications would be avoided.

What sections do you need more I think that's enough because we can get any knowledge in different sections, if you need sections you should mention so that will be easy for us to give you suggestion now what we can say about your posts..

5 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

In my opinion, sections should be added in different languages, as thousands of members do not speak English and Russian, so they face difficulty in communicating their ideas and exchanging views with others, so adding sections in other languages will contribute to increasing the number of members and their activity.

I agree with you, a language section is great, so people from different latitudes can express and share ideas and the community would grow more.

Eso sí, se necesitan más secciones y actualizaciones en el foro, quizás tendrían que renovarlo por completo y reestructurarlo para poder hacer las mejoras que se necesiten

I think the topics are good, the important thing is how users propose us new forums and discuss those topics, the subforums allow us to address more topics, which are not within the administration of cryptotalk, I think it all depends on the genius of us as users and propose the topics within the forums

On 8/12/2020 at 12:59 AM, gourav789 said:

I also didn't visits services section too much because their is some unusual posts . this is pretty well if their is some More section like online earning method , Trading ( guidance ) , reviews ( for website and Apps ) . these types of section is really discussionable .

Sure mate we need such listed sections in the forum because it will make learning faster especially for newbies who have less experience about Cryptocurrency trading and other stuffs, recently the Defi section was added and i think it is a nice addition to the forum. We can submit any suggestions in the "dialogue of administration" in the about forum section.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/9/2020 at 10:22 AM, gourav789 said:

@guatazoo true mate , number of users as well post also increase with in these week ( because of DSLR airdrop ) . This is better if we see this traffic continuous in this forum . 

after getting some more traffic their is really highly chance that we will see different sections for native language here. 

@gourav789 its not necessary i think because for some sudden event we dont think to added new section of different country native languages.. You can see 7 country banned from forum campaigns Which lead english section inactive so if the authorities make new section for different country then english section will be more inactive so i think its not necessary..                     

• +3 1

@Dorjoy12 your words is really true , I didn't asked to make new section at this time . but in future whenever their is good amount of traffic from different different country's then we will see section for different countries as well . anyway English is international language I really happy with it 😉

• +3 1

13 hours ago, gourav789 said:

@Dorjoy12 your words is really true , I didn't asked to make new section at this time . but in future whenever their is good amount of traffic from different different country's then we will see section for different countries as well . anyway English is international language I really happy with it 😉

@gourav789 as the moderator said they have planning to keep this forum some years more then without any doubt we can hope    that some most active Country in this forum will have their own native section like bitcointalk, altcointalk has.. But it will take time to launched a feature like this.. Hope forum authorities slowly developing our forum..          

• +3 1

@Dorjoy12 right mate , this forum have really great future this will be stay in market for longtime . this is still new forum as a result there isn't too much active member . whenever their will be good signature as well bounty program then we will see different sections for different countries also .

• +4 1

23 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@Dorjoy12 right mate , this forum have really great future this will be stay in market for longtime . this is still new forum as a result there isn't too much active member . whenever their will be good signature as well bounty program then we will see different sections for different countries also .

@gourav789 i think so Because this is the only forum Which gain much popularity in one year than another crypto related forum... Though at first our forum face many spam members but day by day our forum having good reputation like the bitcointalk and altcointalk..  Though this three forum work in a friendly way..                  

• +3 1
  • +5 1

@Dorjoy12 their isn't any doubt that cryptotalk acchive good acchivement within some time ( like total member , total message and topic ) .

their is really higher chance that we will see cryptotalk on good position , this forum is really 10X best as compared to bitcointalk because this is really hard to increase our rank and other activities there .

• +1 1

1 hour ago, gourav789 said:

@Dorjoy12 their isn't any doubt that cryptotalk acchive good acchivement within some time ( like total member , total message and topic ) .

their is really higher chance that we will see cryptotalk on good position , this forum is really 10X best as compared to bitcointalk because this is really hard to increase our rank and other activities there .

@gourav789 I agree with your point cryptotalk not only 10x times even more better then bitcointalk, because there payment system really hard and achieved good rank its more difficult,

but cryptotalk forum it's totally different and this forum really friendly for new members, in future surely this forum achieved good rank in crypto market.

• +3 1

I also think that we need more section.As cryptotalk is spreading the number of users are also increasing.It seems like in a year the section will not be enough.So i guess administrators and moderators should consider about this.

8 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

@Honny143,,,You said good information ,,, I think cryptotalk forum is the best, you can easily earn money in cryptotalk forum, you have to post 100 first, then you can earn tokens for each post, I think everyone can easily earn money from cryptotalk forum  Yes, this is a friendly forum for everyone
 And it is not easy to earn from BitcoinTalk forum, you have to post a lot, you have to reach good rank, then you can earn, so to me cryptotalk forum is the best forum of all.

@Mosharraf  cryptotalk really user friendly forum may you called beginner's forum, in this forum we don't need so much crypto knowledge to earn just basic knowledge also enough, once we start working this forum few months after we learns so many thing's, and this information really helpful when we join crypto field.

I don't think in bitcointalk any beginner survive and earn money like this forum, so l personally prefer this forum beginners to join this forum.

• +4 1

I agree with you, we need new sections in the forum where many topics are discussed without the posts and topics being deleted, even if those sections are not getting paid in..