Need More Sections!! - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lolxxxx

Need More Sections!!

More sections  

385 members have voted

1. 1. We need more sections, Services sections is being spammed (Yes or NO)?

Majority of members are voting that there should be more added sections category and topics so members will not run out of new topic to discuss, we are thousands of members and each one trying to post 30 post daily.

I think yes! Cause the sections of this forum page are really low. And also people don't find suitable posts to contribute into. But if admins for this forum page adds more sections then it could be easy for the people and the newbies too to contribute in this forum page! 

4 hours ago, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

Yes, you must bring a new section to post in the forum.After posting some tropics we will not get any new tropics again where we can post.So a new section should be added to CryptoTalk.

You are right on one side, but on the other hand, the error in the members, they do not make enough effort to publish posts that have high value, if the majority of posts are deleted .

Edited by iloveyobit

On 10/8/2019 at 3:50 PM, lolxxxx said:

Hi,

I see that everyone is posting new threads in services sections which is completely wrong, We really need more sections like meta, discussions etc.

Many of the people are posting random threads just for discussions. We are spamming the services section very badly. I'd like to see more sections here If the mods needs help with sections then I can help.

Services section only meant to provide services, if we do not do this now the job seekers will never find any job because IF anyone comes here to hire someone he will leave the forum or sections because of this spam and not-be-able to find the right thread.

Do you guys agree with me or not?

Regards

Members have to be careful in posting topic they have to know their topic and his section .It will be good for both form and members.May be newbies can mistaken but old ,senior members have to careful  in this.I see many newbies post exchange ,airdrops ,bounties in crypto world section.I think we have to guide them and stop them from spamming.

On 10/9/2019 at 12:44 PM, hexwin said:

Off-topic and archival would be nice to have, but I am afraid it could be abused,
and it is better to limit how and what members could write in those sections

Yup

More section are mostly needed because sometimes we couldn't create our topics because their section are not listed, so the more sections is important

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

This forum should need to add more sections in this forum.This forum has only two sections.I think crypto can add some local sections.This would be very helpful for us

I also notice that there are very few sections here, i wonder if the admin will add more when we have many more members, the only local board I have seen is the Russian board, they are lucky they have one here

Yes i think it would be better if there are more sections that going to be added on the forum because as days goes by the forum is getting bigger and bigger.

Thank you very much for information.i think crypto world needs more section.one can get more services from different sections.so it very helpful for user.

Well thanks everyone for your concerns some people say that we do not need any new sections some say we do. 

Well this fight between do or do not keep on going. 

My opinion still stands that we need the sections because people just keep posting junk in the main sections like I have seen people posting "hello new here" thread in services section or similar to it, I do not remember it correctly. 

So yes we need more sections.

Yes I think we should add more section to keep the order in this forum and to have a clarified discussion on every sections. This will also prevent the irrelevant posting of topics on a certain section.

I agree with you because members also increasing too so maybe more section is a good start. I hope this sections will be clean and not surrounded by spammers. Do you have any suggested name of the sections? How about a section about some news in Crypto Currencies because in this section, we need a legit news from the users not only some one liner thought.

Overall cryptotalk is good but i think this forum needs to have a payment proofs section. Simply in those section person may be able to show his real earning proof .

I this need more section in this forum now. they are increasing the sections day by day and this is good to me. first need to stop spamming then need to make section.

I think more section is needed here in this forum. some times some topics are not related to the topic as the required section is not created here. so I think some specific reward is needed.

what needs to be added is the local part, i.e. such as arabic, korean, chinese, japanese, vietnamese, spanish, german, and others with the writing of letters that are different from the usual alphabet. it will help because I still often see people who write in their local language that other people don't understand that they write in the section about forums or crypto world.

On 1/3/2020 at 2:00 PM, wilbertson said:

Making new section itself is already a way to reduce spamming, so i think it is a great idea.

I couldn't understand how making making new section can reduce the spamming. to stop spamming the admins are always active here.

On 10/8/2019 at 2:34 PM, BullRunBit said:

But I see that we have "what to add", and we have Moderator to whom we can send private message for any question which we have, I dont uderstand why need section for that.

I say that or you think that I say that? It's big different. I want to tell you that we dont need more sections because we have already good section where we can write a lot of usefull things and where we can discussing.

Why will someone post news in service section? We have Crypto World section and people can share news there right?

I dont understand, to keep forum clean? I agree about copy/paste informations, I dont like that too.

But I think that people must to write usefull and creative topics and posts and the difference will be seen.

I think about Service section (other sections is good and active).

But I think that it's necessary time to that section become active and that we can see more and more offers in that section.

This is just my opinion, and what is point if we have more sections but without activities.

The service section is really active but you cannot say that you need to see it continue to be active while the members maybe are don't have topics to post there

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/5/2020 at 10:16 AM, wilbertson said:

Making new section could reduce the number of  none relevant topics on the crypto world section.

Now i understand and i agree with you. new section can make the forum good and useless post will be avoided by it. when new section are available then people can post in the right section.

I think that we also need a category covering the technical aspects of Bitcoin. There are many questions asked that have to do with the code, with consensus mechanism that needs to be covered in their own category.

On 1/9/2020 at 6:57 AM, Sunil Kum said:

I domt understand this question can anyone please explain me this question and tell me the suitable answer of this question .what it's actually mean.

They ask for more session in this forum like adding new topic to talk about, because members they can't find more subject to talk about. Even you have talk about all session you need more to discuss