Need More Sections!! - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lolxxxx

Need More Sections!!

More sections  

385 members have voted

1. 1. We need more sections, Services sections is being spammed (Yes or NO)?

As I said earlier, we need a lot of sections in order to organize the forum and create new lists that take care of other areas. Then this will contribute to the progress of the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

😍😍 I think the thread creator ran out of idea to add the options for the pool. You can actually ask one question and give different answer option for the question you have asked. That's how a pool works...

Yes, I think so. We need more sections that discuss various topics, such as the games section, the science section, etc.
This will help improve cryptotalk and be more useful to the members.

• +1 1

More sections on cryptotalk I think is not necessary because with the sections available on this forum someone can comfortably do his/her daily jobs by creating 20 useful posts daily. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course more sections are needed.  The reason is that we now live in a lot of advanced technology, everything is improved, everything in the world is improved now.  What's the harm in improving our platform?

I kind of agree into this as there are some few things we are lacking of in many ways but however before this even considered things like people problems must be fixed with the unfair situations by many before considering another section.

• +4 1

You are right !I also voted for that we need other sections, but as I am a beginner , I want to say that first of all I want to get all information about this forum and then I will post a comment in every sections , I think there is 10 sections , so it is enough for beginers. So make sure use all this sections then demands other Sections.

There are already many sections that are not much flooded and get less attention from us if that is not happening how would new sections get more attention.

I get you yet we truly still need the segments here without them everybody will spam. What's more, we need meta in light of the fact that the mediators or administrator can't answer every single individual and furthermore individuals has the privilege to cross chat on issue and offer input what is best for it. Like we are doing chat on having segments.

Of course, each time there are sections on this forum, and this makes the situation better. But the problem is that spammers will always remain, and this is an internal problem, and therefore, it is necessary to approach this correctly, and use the report to eliminate them! Thanks.

It is up to the forum to decide this. There are many sections that anything can be posted, I don't know why you make it like we haven't these sections available. There is jobs section too and while I don't look at it, there are people posting there too.

• -1 1

Strongly suggest that new sections should be introduced as it would help the people to get their target information easily. It will be an excellent work as it will bring the clarification and members will feel comfort

• +4 1

I picked no because I believe the already created sections are enough to make what you want, creating more sections may give room for spamming as it may be wider for spammers, and if you really have something to share check which section is best suit the topic you want to post

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many sections in the forum, and they include many areas of coding, and I think we only need some local sections with other local languages other than Russian and English. Perhaps the moderators will create some sections in the future.

You made a point about something that I consider to be rare. I don't think a serious business will leave if there is some spam, and there isn't much either. The forum has too many sections already anything you want can be posted under a dedicated section that is for this reason. 

I also noticed that there are very few sections here, I wonder if the admin will add more when we have more members.And members of this forum should post in the right section, they need to be careful about what section they are posting and what topic they are posting.

I agree with you that there must be new sections in the forum, and I also agree with you that spam should be stopped because they abuse the forum in a large way.There are sections that need to be present in the forum such as the Security and Protection section, for example because this is one of the very important things in Crypto, for the section Services I haven't visited it yet and I don't know if it is full of spam, as you say.

If your concern is for the crypto currency job related, then that section is already created in the forum. I would say that this kind of services could not be seen in this section but could only be seen outside of this section which is the front page of the forum. I think that in the case of creating sections, it would be much better if the moderators would come out of a solution to merge the sections because sometimes there are sections that are not getting the attention it needs compare to the others which makes me think it would be better to make it more general for them to merge those sections.

You are right friend for asking for more sections but let's consider the situations of other sections we have already as we can observe that most of the members are only making posts on only three to four sections alone addition another section will be a tread according to my own point of view so let's try to manage this sections we have and posts things that are important and relevant 

Well I think there is need of more sections but I can't understand why number f post in other section is low . Why I am not finding any new topic in all those section?

Only about the forum and for beginners are filled with post.

There must be some rules to get other section in activation

Yes we need more sections instead of one because if anyone would not able to reply the post then they well be enter in another section.Therefore we need more sections instead of one.If one person have low amount of knowledge then they well be entered another section.

We need some more section like entertainment and others. If we get all section in this forum then our activity will be increase in this site. So we need some more section.

I think that the available sections are sufficient but if there are a couple more it will do no harm and things will be more specific. I hope there is a section like a small market were you can buy amazon gift cards with Talk and Satoshi and other cards with which you can buy services on the internet.

As I just joined I make post in only the about forum section so I really know less about forums, but since I have read from most of the comment that members suggest they create new section,I think it will be more wise if more sections are created in the forum