Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kabir Hossain

Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income?

Cryptotalk is like extra income and super helpful not just by giving sidecash but giving knowledge, tips and guides about crypto trading and also aware us from scammers.

Yes i agree this post because it is the reality of crypto talk. In my opinion this is world best forum.

People work here with happy mode because he know that he received earning with every post.

Yes obviously it is useful for additional income. You can earn very high money from cryptotalk through bitcoin trading. Also you will get information about cryptocurrency. But there you need some knowledge about it to earn smartly.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:19 PM, Kabir Hossain said:

Cryptocurrency has been popular in rest of the world.There has many site to transaction cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is new one coperative to another related site. Since it is a new site, does it easiar for begginers. Is it helpful for additional income?

Yes i respect your thoughts. We generate some money here and then we also invest these money on another sites. Then we generate additional income.

crypto talk give really additional income crypto talk pays one post 1000 satoshis and 30 post 30000 satoshis its really huge amount maybe around 3$  in one day and in one month around 90$ its really additional income for a common man so I think crypto talk gives additional income all forum members

I think it's very generous of cryptotalk to give 1000 Satoshi for every posts and by that you can earn 30000 satsohi everyday. It helps me with some extra expenditures of mine

Because I just joined the forum few days ago, and haven't made my first withdrawal, so I don't know if it's a good extra income. But I've calculated the earning in a month, if I keep posting every day, and I think this forum is a very good place to have some extra earning. And a lot of people are also saying they have earned a lot too. 

• +2 1

On 1/31/2020 at 6:19 PM, Kabir Hossain said:

Cryptocurrency has been popular in rest of the world.There has many site to transaction cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is new one coperative to another related site. Since it is a new site, does it easiar for begginers. Is it helpful for additional income?

Yes it is an additional source of income but also it an interesting source of knowledge and useful info. And it is easier for beginners in the concept of rules and regulations.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:38 PM, Nayan deka said:

Obviously cryptotalk forum is very helpful for earning a good amount of money. You just need to give two-three hours per day to make 30 posts as this is the rule. You will get 1000 satoshis per post so if you make 30 posts per day you will earn 30000 satoshi per day. So in 1 month you will earn  90USD if you do consistent work. Good luck.

Indeed it is helpful in many ways aside the monetary reward. For the beginner that is truly out to learn the ropes in cryptocurrency, Cryptotalk is a help at hand and for the advanced bitcoiners, it is a good place to interact with the crypto community, getting updated with latest developments including alerts about latest scam projects.

On 1/31/2020 at 8:19 AM, Kabir Hossain said:

Yeah, you can earn additional money but for that you have to gone through each and every principle of this trading site and work over here and it needs your time and consideration.

Exactly, it's helping me a lot, yes we can earn only 2$ for the day but at the end of the month i am getting some money from i can make out my expenses, and expecting more from it, all thanks to crypto talk campaign.

I joined cryptotalk for additional income, although I am a cpa worker but right now I not getting any money doing cpa work. So that's why i join cryptotalk and I want to earn free bitcoin from this site.

I think it's a big yes!it is very helpful.but you need to work hard and spend some of your time here for you to be paid.there is no easy way to earn money.so need a little patience here.

Yes of course. It is very helpful for additional income. I make a reason amount from cryptotalk after posting for 10 days.

Yes of course. It is full fulling my day to day expanses, i can make money in crypto talk easily by working with my job too, not only Money it gives us immense knowledge about the crypto also.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:19 PM, Kabir Hossain said:

of course it is, and this is also the only where you can earn while learn. i challenge you to find another place like this, spoiler.. there isn't something like this. 

so this is helpful for an additional income and it is also helpful for you knowledge about the crypto world

yes this is very helpful for additional income give two three hours a day  and earn money from this cryptocurrency this is very beneficial for additional income so give your time and earn money thanks

Additional income like extra income? Yes, definitely very helpful for me, and I think most people in here has the same thoughts about it. The payment may be quite small, but it's enough to call them some extra income or additional income to put into our wallet. 

Yes, if you have additional time, you can work on this forum daily and collect approximately more than $ 3 a day, not many, but it is also the same when the price of bitcoin increases.

I think it is very helpful. so we should learn about it. and created meaningful post in this site, Gate satoshi after hundred post. everyday we get 3000 Santoshi. 

Yes crypto is big forum of the world becuse it also earnig money beuse here you work few to earn money. I hope good people love this site 

On 1/31/2020 at 6:38 PM, Nayan deka said:

Obviously cryptotalk forum is very helpful for earning a good amount of money. You just need to give two-three hours per day to make 30 posts as this is the rule. You will get 1000 satoshis per post so if you make 30 posts per day you will earn 30000 satoshi per day. So in 1 month you will earn  90USD if you do consistent work. Good luck.

I totally agree with you. You are absolutely right I am also of the same opinion as you are we can earn great deal of pocket money by working  to 2 hours in it if we do work with devotion we will get our reward.