Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kabir Hossain

Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income?

On 1/31/2020 at 6:49 PM, Xenofever1 said:

Yes, it is. Crypto talk is constructive in terms of income because it pays a lot compared to other platforms or websites. You only need to be hardworking and patient in creating posts and comments.

I agree with you. You have correctly spotted the right thing I was also thinking about same that this forum is extremely helpful it just not give you money but at the same time you learn alot from this website.

Definitely, Crypto talk provide additional income that because we can use our leisure time in this platform so at the time when we are free We can you Crypto talks and get additional income. You can Do your job when you like and do surfing in Crypto talk and have bright future ahead.

In general situation, crypto really helpful people like me about income. Like or not it also change my working style and mindset about digital money. I have dream someday can built business and use crypto as alternative payment. Even still dark about regulation, crypto will create their own position in global financial world.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:43 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello there

It is very helpful for additional earning, because if you put here 1-2 hour in your free time then you can earn more then $2 per day. 

I agree with you. You have correctly spotted the right thing I was also thinking about same it is helpful but it demands that you work here with loyalty and give 1 to 2 hours daily to your work.

12 minutes ago, Ali96 said:

Good evening, You just need to give two-three hours per day to make 30 posts as this is the rule. You will get 1000 satoshis per post . Thank you. 

Right to say if a person want to earn money in this forum then he need to give two-three hours in a days to write 30 post then he will earn very good amount of money .

cryptotalk forum is very helpful for additional incomes for us. We are learning about cryptocurrency. 

Cryptotalk makes people earn additional income which helps them to buy some few things and pay some bills. All they have to do is comment useful posts on topics and follow the rules.

Crypto talk forum gave some extra money to the inexperienced person they enjoyed monthly 60$ just for posting this work which is easy for new investors of crypto market and after four five months they can start trading. 

The answer is yes ( for me ) and I think more people will follow us about using crypto for income. As user we need to keep promote and built good name about crypto industry. If success more developer will release many payment program for us and cryptotalk will more crowded than before.

One of the sources of income is the CryptoTalk forum. People here are easily making income and commenting. If you do the job, then Crypto will play an important role as a source of income.  It is a great help for the shadows and plays a vital role in the economy and economy.  Crypto is one of the sources of extra income.

Personally, I think it is very generous for cryptotalk to give 1000 Satoshi per post after accessing the 100th post, but I see you as a beginner like me, I suggest you read the forum, learn about the topics, then create a post.

this is the first who gives this much of Satoshi for making a post to all who post daily, at least thirty post in  this forum and the yobit exchange is best workable , top class exchange and trusted site where people can put their full trust on it. i am working since last year and made lot of transaction such as withdraw, deposit and learning from here that helps me to figure it out about that.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:49 PM, Kabir Hossain said:

Cryptocurrency has been popular in rest of the world.There has many site to transaction cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is new one coperative to another related site. Since it is a new site, does it easiar for begginers. Is it helpful for additional income?

Yes cryptotalk is only for additional income. But many peoples understand that they earn a lot of money from cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is a new platform this platform is easy to use.

Yes of course it is beneficial for additional income. You can earn bitcoins here which is really helpfull for students like me. If you have  a full time job you canearn from here by just commenting and posting. In time you will learn about exchange and trading of crypto currencies. Inveting in bitcoins is very beneficial.

In my point of view I say a big yes cryptotalk is easier for beginners and it is very beneficial for an additional extra income as you can earn crypto currency bitcoin here just from your posts I think this is one of the great source of extra cash for every lover of crypto currency..

Yes probably look at this you are able to earn here 0.009 btc a close to 100$ in one month or in 30days isn't a good extra income?and one thing is if you are participating in their airdrops thats a preety extra income too

Of course yes . It is very usefull to earn money additionally for extra credits for our use then it is the best way to use it in this cryptotalk. This is usefull to earn additional money for us

Yes, It is helpful you know why for us ( students ) we don’t have source of income we can’t go to work easily because of school works but because of CryptoTalk we can earn easily by just posting a comments I hope you earn well here goodluck buddy.

14 hours ago, Heroshema said:

Yes its helpfull .. you can earn more money from crypto talk.. In the price of bitcoin 10000 dollar you earn 70 or 75 dollar in a month

It is a great job we can do in our daily activities without that big stress and i hope the campaign continue more and more to collect good amount to start a huge trading in our next days... 

• Useful or interesting 1

i think crypto talk is helpful for additional  income . because new members can earn and have their money on their hand. so for me i think that for additional income crypto talk is a must

Yes cryptotalk helpful for for additional income giving around 3$ per day only for posting I working in cryptotalk as a my part time job.

Very big yes this helps a lot for teenagers like me and the earning I can get here is can be used in my studies. I hope you all having a great great day good luck.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:34 PM, ravishastri123 said:

i think it is very generous for cryptotalk to give 1000 satoshi per post after 100th post is reached. but i see you are newbie like me, i suggest you read the forum, learn about the topics, and then create post. thank you brother

Yes you are right friend first we need to learn everything about this forum then we make a useful post im also new here and just focus to learn everything 

Yes, friend it is not only helpful for beginners but is an excellent platform for people to earn some additional income. With this current pay per post campaign cryptotalk is able to attract many of the users where users enjoy earning along with learning.