Any one saw Bitcoin creator Picture of Satoshi or not - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fatima123

Any one saw Bitcoin creator Picture of Satoshi or not

satoshi nakamoto is a Japanese person and creator of bitcoin in the market. The images on the media are just fictions. There is nothing wrong with Satoshi Nakamoto no matter who he is, he is a smart, not famous person.

I believe that he does not exist, maybe he decided to take responsibility for bitcoin for the sake of fame, but most likely this is a group of programmers who came up with a pseudonym for themselves, I'm almost sure of that.

Edited by cheliksmarsa

I don't think of a specific altcoin that will displace bitcoin from its current hegemony. I prefer to think that sooner rather than later will occur a conjunction of events that might make the bitcoin gradually lose its current value. Remember that even almighty technologic advances gradually were displaced like yahoo or IBM, so it is impossible to think that bitcoin will remain forever.

Cryto Currency The best currency is Bitcoin. Bitcoin launched Satshi Nakamoto in 2009. But I have never seen Satashi Nakamoto. But I want to see. Thank you for sharing this with me

Yes I also search on google the picture of Satoshi Nakamoto but, there is not any single picture that found on google. I also try to find it on the other helping materials but I could not do that. This is only the man that can not gave his single picture on google. But he was a very honest person. He was a very nice person. But who is very surprised that the picture of the person who invented bitcoin is not on the internet.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think maybe 90% of bitcoin users has already saw the expectedly picture of japanese man satosh nakamoto, but no sure if it is his really picture.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/31/2020 at 2:36 AM, fatima123 said:

Today I find on Google to saw pictures of the creator of the bitcoin and crypto currencies market but I not find any pictures of the satoshi why this person not gave any single picture what's wrong with him??? 

The picture of this man is available in google search although currently they will give so many pictures of different people, so that its hard to know who really is satoshi nakamoto, but the really picture thats everyone knows is this.

content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1607427203871113868227.jpg

There is nothing wrong with Satoshi Nakamoto whoever he is, he is a smart person who is not crazy in popularity. I think that until now Satoshi Nakamoto's true identity is unknown, the photo that circulates is not necessarily the creator of bitcoin. Satoshi nakamoto was one of the greatest personalities. As he was the first to give concept about Bitcoin. He founded bitcoin satoshi in 2010 and after that crypto market started to gain pace.

Satoshi was anonymous, if you understand what privacy means to some people this is what they like. They don't want to be known for many reasons. Satoshi disturbed the financial establishment so of course he did the right choice to hide all his private information.

• Useful or interesting 1

Some pictures will be from Dorian Nakamoto, not Satoshi. Dorian Nakamoto was made by some reporters hyped to be Satoshi, but it wasn't him, it is very difficult to be Satoshi. Probably all in the reporters fantasies.

I think that one of the strength of the Bitcoin coin is that there is a mystery surrounding the inventor of this coin, and this thing is not surprising about many things that happened in the world and caused a lot of noise around, for example the character of the great writer William Shakespeare and what encompasses this personality of mystery

On 1/31/2020 at 2:26 AM, fatima123 said:

Thanks for giving me pics of the creator of the market it is still many questions in my mind now a days human wants fame but this person has fame but out of the media. 

The post this member quoted that seems to be deleted was inaccurate, as it portraid someone the media thought it was Satoshi Nakamoto probably because of the synonimous surname, but the name of this person is Dorian Nakamoto and he clearly stated it was not him that created Bitcoin, probably he didn't even know it existed until he was found by reporters.

What is wrong is that if he didn't leave Bitcoin and covered his tracks, he would be in jail now next to Assagne and asking for pardon from ex president Trump as a final act of kindness from him. What do you think his fate would have been, a celebrity?

Satoshi is anonymous, how can you find a picture of someone that did everything possible to hide his real identity? It wasn't going to be a picture since nobody knows who satoshi is and also it is very possible that nobody will ever have convincing argument of the real identity of Satoshi.

My theory about this is that they are a group of people, many people rather. They created the BTC and then wanted to put someone's image on it. This went super well because to this day there is no trace of who it is to this day. The best thing to do is to study the subject and know how to get the most out of it in the world. This Bitcoin topic will always be interesting and as the years go by maybe we can find out what really happened.

• +2 1

Some of these pictures that members here claim to be Satoshi, they are not. This is not Satoshi the founder of Bitcoin, he is Dorian Nakamoto, a person that declined being Satoshi and there seems to be a finding of reporters that just thought that Satoshi would go on having his real name, while being anonymous. It would have been a very bad move to do that and this person was found not to be related to the real Satoshi.

I think that if this mystery becomes clear, we will find Bitcoin at very high levels.the creator of Bitcoin is still Anonymous and Its not an individual person who crated the bitcoin its ais revealed that it is created by a group

Hello my bro I hope you are feeling well. So far no one has been able to know who really is Satoshi Nakamoto, all photos and other articles about who really is that person are false. We are still searching if this person really exists or is an organization who controls him.

On 1/31/2020 at 5:36 AM, fatima123 said:

Today I find on Google to saw pictures of the creator of the bitcoin and crypto currencies market but I not find any pictures of the satoshi why this person not gave any single picture what's wrong with him??? 

Satoshi Nakamoto is a very famous man because he invented bitcoin.One day I searched his name on Google and went to the picture option and saw his pic.

• +2 1

The picture that's you'll be faced on internet of Satoshi Nakamoto, the picture is rumored to be not really satoshi nakamoto, but it is rumored to be Dorian Nakamoto picture.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I saw Satoshi Nakamoto's picture a long time ago. I don't remember his face but after seeing this topic I was able to see his picture again.He is really a very wise man.

Dear friend, I do not think that anyone has learned from Kho Satoshi Nakamoto, as he is a person who has studied the development of Bitcoin’s global spread and has maintained being an anonymous person whose goal is to be anonymous and has gained his anonymity to this day for more than 10 years. Thank you very much.

I know his name is Satoshi Nakamoto and I have never seen a photo of him. Actually I am very curious. Because the coin he created is on the world's agenda now. I would like to see him.