Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh?

On 1/30/2020 at 8:12 PM, Satishmolankar said:

This problem have facing many countries because of ban but you can use it in another ways because it is an online work not physical can do but you have to be careful for doing this work because of banned 

Crypto currency and crypto forums are two different things and to ban it will not effect you if you really want to use it as there are many users who are still using the Crypto even its ban in their country.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes crypto has been banned from Bangladesh.  Because the people who used to work in cryptocurrency Bangladeshi violated the rules and regulations of cryptocurrency, they worked outside the rules.Most of the people have used this copy paste and created different accounts with the same IP. These activities are completely banned in cryptocurrency so Bangladesh has been branded.

• +3 1

I got your point you want to know about your cryptotalk account banned but I will tell you if you are not breaking the rules and you are working well so without reason your account will not be banned but if you are making such mistake and breaking the rules then you will get warning or maybe get banned..

• +1 2

As far i know cryptocurrency is not legal in Bangladesh.Their government doesn't accept cryptocurrency.I think Bangladesh will banned cryptocurrency from their country.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

There's a chance unless your country will not exceed in making a crime or illegal transfer of assets because if your government will proved that cryptocurrency will popular in your place to use illegal transact there'a tendency your government ban crypto there or reciprocal cryptocurrency will ban your countries, so be faithful in uses of cryptotalk 

• +3 1

I don't think so because it's something online not physical.sevind thing is that this forum is for all the countries of the world not some specific so I dont think so that it will get ban .

The real difference between countries that recognize cryptocurrencies and which do not recognize them is that those that recognize them protect you from the scams that may happen to you, and those that prohibit dealing with them are not responsible. Moreover, there are countries that impose a tax on cryptocurrency transfers, including South Korea.

• +3 1

There are a lot of countries which doesn’t accept any digital currency. Bangladesh is one of them. There is no connection for crypto banning  and forum banning. But at now Bangladesh is banned by cryptotalk because the country has a lot of low quality content creator and spammer                

• +2 1

You don't need to worry about. There's a lot of countries who banned bitcoin and cryptos but this forum is diferrent. We're working here and we're also get paid with bitcoin but it won't be a problem for you. We're living in a digital era and there's no country who can stop this era.

• +3 1

Hi there my friends. I can understand your worries and you may be right to worry. I don't know very much about the situation in your country but in many countries, the cryptocurrencies are banned because some governments don't want their foreign currency reserves to go to foreign countries so they try to settle this by banning crypto. In the end they will be the one that will get harm most but I don't think they have neither the intelligence nor the farsightedness to realize it now. Have a nice evening

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

i dont suppose so, crypto communicate is an internet communicative and perfect manner humans speak to one another however its now not assume to be controlled, you get post to reply , how ever there are different manner on how your communique may be nevertheless valid other than simply making publish and earning, you can flip your posts into currencies apart from bitcoin, even coins.

Crypto talk is already  banned in Bangladesh  dear because  most of the users from Bangladesh  are spammer and they create violence  and Don't follow the rules

aware about this forum and they know that their people are working or posting here, so you should be prepare for this eventuality but I think only trading with Bitcoin and not sites about Bitcoin.

It is very unfortunate, my friend, because your country is a developing country, but the reason may be a fear of its economies and I think that if the ban is removed from your country, it will witness an improvement in its economy due to the number of users from this field

• +5 1

Unfortunately my friend, there is always a chance for that, especally in lesser developed countries with fewer democratic awareness. These type of governments does not have enough awareness about the future of the world's financial system so they simply prohibit the cryptocurrencies for their people. They also claim that they do this for the sake of their people, however by hindering their residents' financial freedom, they make their nation even poorer.    

It will depend on your country.if your country accept Bitcoin than there is no risk of banned.but some countries so not accept bitcoin.i think cryptotalk is not banned in this country because in which people making income.so there is a less chances of getting banned.

My dear, Your country banned from cryptotalk payment. Because most of the Bangladeshi member write low quality and useless post. For this reason, cryptotalk don't pay for messages in your country. So you can learn about crypto currency from this forum, but you don't get payment. I think you can understand it.

• -2 1

As bitcoin already got ban in ban in Bangladesh, you have to withdraw your coin btc to usd. 

According to my knowledge cryptotalk is open for all the countries.  But you will face problems when you withdraw your coins.  But you can investment them also you can sell them too. But be careful about writing the post  

Edited by Momo_064
  • +1 1

Banning crypto is a similar for most the country all over the world. We should develop crypto to all over the world, mostly in all mojor countries. Then other country will accept it. In most of country holding crypto currencies is a crime. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

There are many countries that fight encryption and digital currencies and seek to fight them permanently because they affect their local currencies and these currencies may be accepted in the future by these countries if other countries accept them

I am new to this site.  So I can't tell you the right idea. But I can express my real feelings to you.Your country banned from cryptotalk payment. Because most of the Bangladeshi member write low quality and useless post.

So you can learn about crypto currency from this forum, but you don't get payment. I think you can understand it.

I think yes now in Bangladesh cryptotalk is banned. There is no doubt and it is the bad news. So what is the reason behind I think they banned in Pakistan India and other countries as well.

4 minutes ago, Muhammad Saleem said:

Dear brother, I don't know about the policies of Bangladesh but as for as I think, Cryptotalk has banned your country.

Cryptotalk does not pay for messages from these countries:

Nigeria

Egypt

Pakistan

Indonesia

Venezuela

Bangladesh

Philippines

@Muhammad Saleem You are absolutely right mate. As far as i am concerned too is that Bangladesh and some other countries like Nigeria, Venezuela, Pakistan, Egypt are banned from earning in CryptoTalk perhaps may be because they posted low quality posts.

Hi @Md Yousub AliYou are discussing cryptotalk site or about crypto world?? In the event that you are about cryptotalk thfn I don't think so on the grounds that the administrators didn't state the this site is working for certain nations not all, this discussion is open for all individuals around the globe and there is no special cases .

Cryptotalk is the platform  for every  country. Bangadesh do not do  this 

,because many people are working on this platform. Everyone in this country earn money. so it maybe a not right decision

• +5 1