What do you prefer going long or short - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

What do you prefer going long or short

I will be brief. I save coins for a long time. we invest for a higher rate then we would receive a higher return. You have to train yourself to master both skills. I learned a currency that has a good future.

Its a great question i like to watch every comments of high post members how they do it and even their plans . For me i would like to make it long term because the values of crypto currencies is tremendously increasing but i am also afraid this forum may get ban in our country . But even i am ready to bear the risk because without risk there is no profit . 

I choose long term period strategy at this time, bitcoin is my asset. As mother coin and my prediction about fundamental sentiment, long is my option. Most people afraid about bitcoin halving but I predict bitcoin will stagnant ( temporary ) and continue more higher than before.

Yes, there is indeed a method that we will choose, if we choose long then we assume that we will invest if at any time the bitcoin currency goes up and if we choose short then we keep watch if when the bitcoin currency goes down

Don't separate them and just do them both because if we combine these two approaches to profitability and trading, there are many benefits, but we can't just stick to one method.

I'm a begginer so i don't know much aboit tradings. But in my guesing if a person has the patience to wait for the correct to trade he can be really successfull in this field. 

I want to reach 100 post to experience trading ,But In my opinion I choose to  trade when the price is high thats an opportunity to trade Cryptocurrency.Why waiting for too long?

I would like to learn mutually when it comes to abruptly .I just cylinder establish day-to-day approximately proceeds that I could get throughout it again sometimes not to mention for the purpose of lingering entire length. For certain I will for life commit to bitcoin simply just for the reason that which may be about prosperous in my circumstances for the purpose of extensive duration.

I am still a beginner and not many people know about long and short term trade, but in my opinion both are good, because long term trade we have thought going forward that the price of crypto money will rise, and the short term what we do today is something  the best for us.

I'm new here I don't know how to do it. But I want to earn money from here. And I want to earn money for a long time.

On 1/30/2020 at 9:50 AM, bean said:

There are two ways you can trade cryptocurrency, you can either choose to go long because you suspect that the price will increase or to short because you suspect that price will for, which one you prefer doing.

We are working and dreaming for long-run and remaining story leaves to this site. Whatever they'll do we can't do anything to avoid it. So just work hard to touch it's peak of success.

Hanker after to organize mutually for the reason that with curt I be able to understand day after day a few profits which I will service it often and for sustained designate I will for ever and a day invest in bitcoin barely for the reason that that is single profitable for me for slow time. 

On 1/30/2020 at 7:50 PM, bean said:

There are two ways you can trade cryptocurrency, you can either choose to go long because you suspect that the price will increase or to short because you suspect that price will for, which one you prefer doing.

You may buy when its seems market will be bullish and sell when it is anticipated to be fall. Market need proper analytical knowledge.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:17 PM, mahin1020 said:

I think short time trading is more easy and profitable.Because I'm always prefer you to go with short term trading.

Scalping is the bet way to earn money also lots of us need to make themself more active and they don't need to be lazy to make a trade ..

I will have my profit target before start holding it, when the profit reaches then i will exchange it to cash and keep holding my capital, but never continue holding while the price is going down.. You can loose all your profit, capital and trading confidence.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I prefer to make long changes, so I see more profits or I lose everything at once, I also do not spend much time I have, I only do my analysis before investing.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

the question is what do we prefer long term or short term it depends on the user if he she thinks that long term investment will be good for him because the price will rise slowly bit by bit and then it will give use benefit so I think long term investment is good

I used to trade on short-term strategies, but when I tried to make a long-term investment once, I realized that the long-term one is much better, because you take less risk and get more money.

I used to trade on short-term strategies, but when I tried to make a long-term investment once, I realized that the long-term one is much better, because you take less risk and get more money.

On 1/30/2020 at 8:20 PM, bean said:

Of course it fully depend upon you either you are interested in long term or short term if you are new behaviour then definitely you should go for short period because you are learning and if you invest a large amount then make get losses once you get enough knowledge about trading then go for more investments that is more safe.

If you invest heavily, reduce losses once you get enough knowledge about trading then go for more investments that are more secureOf course it is entirely up to you whether you are interested in the long term or in the short term.Should go because you are learning and if you invest a lot, reduce losses once you get enough knowledge about trading then go for more investment which is saferIf you are new to behavior, then of course you should go for a short time because you are learning....

Both ways have their own advantages as they depend upon your investment If investment is small one can use short term technique else you should go with long term.

For the beginners I would like to suggest them to go for short term trading because beginners don't have that much experience and if they do long term trading then they will suffer loss

I prefer to go long, that is the pastern of trade i have been trading for long and it profits me a lot other than short term trade. as soon as the price grows up when you apply for a ling. then that is you day.