Bitcoin Next Target? $9k+ - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khan

Bitcoin Next Target? $9k+

Bitcoin has given a certain percentage to its investors from year to year. and prices today, Bitcoin dominates more than 37% in the entire cryptocurrency market

Yes, bitcoin is boosting in many market presently it is reading $9800-10,000 in some market few days ago and we are hoping to get more out of it before the year ends

It's funny to read this topic today. Bitcoin has already reached this price. And it goes higher and higher. I think soon it will cost $11 or $12k. Anything is possible!

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

Actually, your words are true Bitcoin, he broke $ 9,000, then $ 9,400, then $ 10,000, and now $ 1,400, and there are NARGTs coming, according to experts, $ 11,000 soon.

Thank you my friends for this valuable and profitable information and I thank you all

• +2 1

Bitcoin has passed $ 9000, it is going to the goal of $ 11000. That's not far, either in February or March. It will soon come to that number, it's very good right now.

On 10/8/2019 at 2:23 PM, pageraji said:

Now bitcoin must surprassed $ 8300 first if want to next resistance level $8400- $8500, dominance 66 percent and marketcap vol 24 hour about $63.077.761.580

This may be achieved this month, but if bitcoin reaches $ 15, it is still too heavy. The thing is that the market is not stable, at the end of the year the maximum forecast of touching the $ 12 price level was very good. It is very likely that the price will decrease, it will be increasingly difficult to exist and will gradually disappear in circulation.

Welcome with me
Your topic is on October 8, 2019, today we are on 14/02/2020 Bitcoin has registered a $ 9,000 hurdle and is now above the $ 10,000 threshold.
There is continuous growth, and I expect it to exceed $ 20,000 by mid-year

• +1 1

probably bitcoin will going back at 7 to 8K once again. if not then it would be hit more than 20K. in this case, trader should wait for correction, i hear lot of good news about bitcoin but its still unclear about bullish run. between bitcoin already increased from bottom which attracts to investors to buy more.

• +1 1

I am not an expert in the analysis, but the more expectations increase the bitcoin it decrease, so we will wait and see

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 8:44 PM, ZedX said:

Next target now in my opinion should be 9k and even go for 10k after that to get some big liquidity which is certainly there and maybe retrace some amount after that.

The market that actually went up and down in half has not started yet. I anticipate April or July for this. At that time, bitcoin will receive over $ 10,000. Now it's very easy for all of us to get free BTC if someone checks out the signature below.

• -2 1

this prediction is quite right. bitcoin last october increase upto 10500 satoshis,but drops during holiday season. and that's only show how volatile is the market and no one can really tell how it will going to be.

• +2 1

incredibly affordable valuations rise and fall once it comes to cryptocurrency.  When the value of a currency is strong-minded by claim and demand, it is other tough to discovery the currency, and to cause the even cost as the benefit.  If the new altcoin does not assert a clear goal.

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 9:09 PM, kadayakito said:

Bitcoin is currently very close to $ 9000. Its volatility is still happening a lot, I'm still hoping for this currency. Hopefully by the end of the month it will be $ 9,000

This could not happen anytime soon because the price may even drop below the current price. The bull market has never started. It may have been up to 9k this month and we love going that way, now it's very easy for us all to get more free btc if someone checks out the signature below. as with anything crypto-related is very volatile, no one can really predict everything exactly, but $ 10,000 is a real certainty.

• +1 1

In all of that Bitcoin is moving in a big upward direction this year because it is looking for next May that Bitcoin will be in a strong upward trend and thus it can reach $ 15,000 with full force and ease and this is my expectation for Bitcoin

• +1 1

At the moment the bitcoin is sitting at $8600. Although it remained above $10000 for a while at the beginning of the year it has dropped considerably and i believe that this drop will continue for the next few weeks and maybe even months. However, on the plus side i think that the halving even that is coming up will drastically increase the price of bitcoin as was the case in the past with the halving events. That is my opinion.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Currently on 08/2020 Bitcoin price fluctuates between 8600 to 9300 dollars and I think that there is a strong competition between bears and bulls

Life is great and enjoy it

Bitcoin can pass that target not price very soon, bitcoin is volatile and there are many people that are coming into cryptocurrency now, so we should be expecting rise in price

On 10/8/2019 at 3:39 AM, Khan said:

According to my analysis BTC is moving towards the up trend and when it cross the $8800 target then it will go to the next big target which is above $9k first and then $11k to $15k. What is your analysis regarding that?

Your post is from the month of October and we still in 8000 dollars there is no 11k or 15k LOL , I really dont konw from where you bring this prediction 

On 1/17/2020 at 10:00 PM, yupi84goro said:

Seeing the position of the price of bitcoin is now $ 8900, chances are what you say is true. Because it is very likely to happen bitcoin this month can be above $ 9000. In fact, in my opinion it can be priced at $ 10k the price of bitcoin this month.

Bitcoin will reach over 10 thousand dollars again because if we are trying to rely on the chart then it has potential. When the price of a currency is determined by demand and demand, it is more difficult to find this currency and to get a price equal to the benefit. If the new altcoin does not maintain a clear goal.

My prediction in bitcoin price for this year 2020 is $. 12,000 i dare to say that because last year prices dropped a lot in a big percent but this will be the year for recover losses and for making good profits.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/13/2020 at 9:22 PM, Jackmil said:

I think that will be the next target of bitcoin. Hopefully bitcoin will reach 9k by the end of this year. I believe that will happen.

Now it's very easy for all of us to get free BTC if someone checks out the signature below. everything happens to be more controlled and gradual instead of the major ups and downs we had in the last rally. However, as with anything crypto-related is very volatile, no one can really predict exactly everything, but $ 10,000 is practically certain.

Bitcoin is trading today at around $ 6,800. My opinion is that you need to overcome the mark of 6,800 dollars and rush up. On that week, from Monday, Bitcoin will see there may be a mark of $ 7,300. 

• +1 1

It seems that your analysis was correct until the price of $ 10,500 and then the great drop that brought the price of bitcoin down to almost $ 4000, maybe now the market is in a recovery phase and maybe we will see another decline, we do not know what will happen, the market these days is very confusing.

On 1/15/2020 at 12:51 PM, armor said:

The price is relatively increasing gradually, this is the kind of motion we need in cryptocurrency

I think there are too many people who take too much for it to succeed. However, the biggest miners and tenants need to push things up, which is likely to happen. If not, we will fall into a war between China and Libra, and that will not be beautiful. After halving, I think we can expect a new high of even 30,000. As a long-term Bitcoin investor, I will stick with Bitcoin next year.