Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

Yes my friend you are right, all of these wallets that I mentioned are good and safe wallets but there are a lot of wallets in the coding world with good specifications, and I personally use Coinomi wallet it is easy to use

seeing that I paintings here and i get some bitcoin as a result of doing things here, I need an excellent excellent and very well blanketed privateness pockets to save these types of nutrients so i am presently a superb walletLooking for the one this is included.

Yes.Coinbase and Blockchain are the best wallets for crypto currency.I would like to add Trust wallet,MEW and Atomic wallet to your list.Because these are also best wallets like coinbase and Blockchain.These also have a huge amount of users.

Edited by Jami273

for bitcoin those are pretty good wallets, for ethereum and other erc20 tokens i think MyEtherWallet is the best

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 1/30/2020 at 6:27 PM, Daveyoung182 said:

Good evening mates,one of the best wallet available on the market right now is blockchain and coinbase.i have been using this wallet since i started here and they were legit.

That's right coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet for me, we can put our trust 100 percent in that. 

I recommend it to everyone especially those people who are looking for a wallet. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

My friend, I personally prefer using the trust wallet wallet, it is also easy to use and safe.
Best trading on yobit is because it is a platform with good features and it supports its users.

I am using two of this wallet that is coinbase and blockchain. I Usually don't keep my cryptos in blockchain but in coinbase. But I have a doubt. If I have wallet in yobit and coinbase what is the difference between them. If there is a withdraw process in yobit that we can withdraw money direct to our bank Then probably we didn't require coinbase or other wallet

On 4/19/2020 at 5:42 AM, Rosaline149 said:

All these coinbase, coinbase pro and blockchain wallets are the top best wallets in this world. They are highly secured and most downloaded wallets. I personally love to prefer the non-custodial wallets to store the cryptocurrencies. 

The blockchain wallet is probably the worst and you should be switching to some better if you are using this. Coinbase pro is the Coinbase exchange which was named GDax before changing name, it should not be treated as a wallet.

I have dealt with most of these portfolios and have had no difficulty dealing with them. It is considered the best portfolios if you want to exchange your currencies, and in addition to these portfolios add to it the yobit platform, you can store your currencies without problems and convert them between any currency you want easily

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I prefer the Blockchain wallet because you can change your coin in other coins ,but in Coinbase you cant if you are in the country that not allowed by the wallet and the exchange too 

For mine experience i have used free wallet for many months and now i am using the coinbase because sending Crypto through email is easier for me as there is no worries like asking wallet adress again and again. And i am happy with every services there.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 2/23/2020 at 12:08 PM, Mubasir Shah said:

Thanks for your suggestion.  All three wallets you mentioned here are good. User can avail it for safe use and transfer of there coins in this wallet accounts.

Coinbase is one of the best. 

This is very secure and trusted by most of the people here in cryptoworld that's why if I'm going to recommend a wallet I recommend this one. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes i think coinbase and blockchain are the safest and trusted wallet where your btc will be safe and easy to withdraw . Well i have Coinbase wallet and my money are still safe there . Thanks you brother for posting which will eventually helps newbie and who is confused which wallet should be used this will be helpful for them

Offcourse coinbase, coinbase pro, and blockchain is best wallet. I have been using blockchain and coinbase for 2 years, but till date I have not faced any problems but if you looking 100% safety wallet than I suggest ledger wallet.

Actually, I think your words are somewhat correct, but I don’t think there is a better wallet than the other because there is competition between wallets to bring in more visitors.

You are right there are many wallets to keep your currency safe but we have to check which one is better and then use it I think I can search on Google to find a good wallet or coin base and the ERC20 wallet is more reliable. It is very difficult to be hacked if the keys of the wallet are safe.

I have used binance and coinbase to store my small digital asset because they are very trusted wallets and even available for both site and application which is very secure and verified.

These all mentioned wallets are very popular and very secure wallets. Other then these I have used some wallets like Atomic, Exodus, myetherwallet and Trust. These all are pretty good and secure as well . Give them a try.

There are numerous wallet in crypto those ones mentioned above indeed are good wallet to store you coins the best among them is coinbase they have been existing few years back and they have good review from their customers.

You should choose your best wallet! There are many good wallets and all of them are secured well but you should choose your best and this depends in which vurrencies you want to deal and the fees of these currencies.

I think blockchain and Coinbase wallet are best wallet and its legit , trusted and withdraw your money in no time . They take minimum 3 hrs and maximum 1 day for transaction of money that only boring part you have to wait a little bit but its far better than others . Once i have used a wallet and the transaction took a week thats why i think these are the best wallet which is easy to use as well as there is only small amount of charge fee 

Thank you already, this wallet is one of the most important and strongest portfolios available on the Internet, but in the event that the quantity is large it is better to keep the cryptocurrencies in a safer place, which is the hardware

I think it's really important to chose the suitable wallet ! So for people who are working in crypto at poor countries so I recommend them to use Trust wallet because it's allowed for all countries ! This wallet is free , safe , trusted

On 2/1/2020 at 12:31 PM, Mizan said:

You used coinbase wallet??if you not use coinbase you can use this.its a best wallet for store your coin. I use this wallet. I think is very good

this is absolutely true coinbase is very good wallet for cryptocurrency because it has more than 5 million users from worldwide the thing I like about is that it has amazing security on their platform

On 1/30/2020 at 12:37 AM, Muhammad Haroon said:

I think coinbase, it is very useful for experts as well as newbie, no complications are there and some ways available to earn money like watching videos and solving quiz which inspire new users to take interest in using wallet. 

Well, this is true mate, many people are using coinbase to purchase some cryptocurrency coins by converting their money into coin, and also this is very secured and you need to not worry about because your money is in a good hands.