Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

On 1/29/2020 at 3:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

I never understood why so many people fall for such a poor attempt at scamming people out of their money, if any platform promises you like 10% a day or 300% a month that is a obviously some kind of a scam, also keep in mind that many of these kind of platforms might pay you the first time just to make you think you can trust them so that you invest more money into their platform but be aware that they can exit scam at any second,

Just think of it as the owner of that investing platform, if you were the owner of such platforms how could you pay such a high return to the investors for long term apart from using other new investors money to pay for the previous investors, there is no magical way or method of earning high percentage of money in a short period of time, however you can get sometimes lucky and make a very good money by investing in something or trading something but that is pure luck and there is no guarantee in that and has no sustainability .

Edited by lharost
  • +3 1

5 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Thats true @Dorjoy12 only new members trust in these 24 hours doubler site's, because two years back when I join crypto world and search earning methods in YouTube,

then there some youtubers recommend these hyip site's and I try 3 or 4 site's but every site do scam me, and I lose around 40$ dollars I know I lose little amount because I am invest only 5$ to 10$ dollars every site,

My friend, i have understand that it had happened with you when you was noob but we should not believe on youtube video anymore Because most of them fake and you know recently youtube banned all the channel  that   give fake news to the member..  The amount you lose its not a big matter but you have gain much experience from the scam history.. But its sad to say that still noob member get scammed becuase   of   this kind of fake investment site and we cant help them anymore..  Usually scam site recommended us to invest only 5-10 usd and many member in telegram  invite me to invest my Money in those site   @Honny143 😂😂  but i know well those site is fake so block them               

• +1 1

I make a sance that why they can twofold your coins or currenciessont to on there destinations of you need to twofold your coins simply go in exchanging business for getting benefit .

If anyone approaches telling that they can double the money you earn, there should be no doubt that it is a scam. There is no easy way to make money, you should work for it. If you understand that you can avoid scammers.

Thank for this informative post. Since, the beginning before I actually know about cryptocurrencies, I used to invest in these type of HYIP's, some were paying at the very beginning with almost 100% bonus including the deposit amount. I was actually enticed by such scheme, and again invest back my profit, but later it turned out to be scam and I lost all of my funds. So, I got to know HYIP's are paying at the beginning and but not for a longer time. As you stated earlier, it's just a Ponzi scheme, which could possible give you profits at initial phase, but later the investment program fails to pay you, and you will be at loss, so never trust Currency Doublers or similar HYIPs.

• +2 1

This is really the right infomartion! Because, as I remember, I once encountered this myself, when I was surprised at the low price when I saw a cryptocurrency similar to the original, but then I realized that there was no demand for it, and it was generally a terrible solution, and thus many people lose money

Yes at this platform you have to face the scammers and hackers. If someone asked you to give the profit and doubling the amount ten be careful these things are sacm totally.. you will be able to face and recognize these things if you have a good knowledge and skills about the cryptotalk world. So be careful and stay away from the sacms things 

On 1/29/2020 at 4:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Ponzi scheme is a hoax that has lost investors billions of dollars under the pretext of making quick gains, because it is an investment system based on deceiving investors to bring huge returns through low risks, as its basic idea is to give old investors financial returns, but through money obtained through new investors.

• Useful or interesting 1

Oh there are these too? And these currency doublers you say they are Ponzi? That is what a pyramid or similar? Maybe we should avoid all that say to give too much back and make it look fascinating and good investments.

• +1 1

We should always stay way from these currency dubblers because they always say they will double your amount in a months but never happens as all of them are fake. And the end you will end up lossing your money. 

There are alot of doubler website, most of them are scams and If they are legitimate they pay only the first time, they ask you to invest your money and will be doubled.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Good information to share , i didn't know qbout this fore now i can be careful, scam methods are improving since the old are now known and it is rare they work on someone so we should be suspicious about everything and search before trying anything new

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Ponzi Schemes are different from Currency doubler scams but they are both scams so we must avoid anything we see that claims to give us back a lot of money when we invest. We have to invest in the market and not in scam websites and there are too many of them already. Make research about anything that seem to be strange and look very carefully in the details.

• Useful or interesting 1

Good that you given the definition of a ponzi but you if you read it you will find differences. They are not the same but have the same result to steal funds. Ponzi's pay the initial investors and keep paying until their collapse. They are scams too. Doublers are not like ponzi's they say give me 1 bitcoin and I will give you back 2. It is a very stupid scam, while Ponzi are more difficult to spot.

• +1 1

I think that means the most recent bitcoin double transcatons. we all understand that in all investment arrangements past performance is no guarantee of the same future performance. But some of the coin doublers sites are especially on the haunting of scammers because there is no existing to double money than gambling. 

• +5 1

This is quite an useful thread, especially for beginners. There are plenty of scam out there that one should be aware of, being 'currency doublers' one of the most widespread. I personally stay away from anything that offers unusual returns for my investment, including some smart contracts and fake 'cloud mining' websites. As many comments have pointed out here, all those are Ponzi schemes that stop paying once people stop investing on them. 

The doublers are always fake people they wil just take all your money and say that they will double in this much of time but after the deadline they will either stop contacting you or will say that they lost all of it. So stay away from them and don't ever come in trap of them.

On 1/28/2020 at 11:01 PM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Ponzies!

Yes and there are a lot of examples of thouse kind of scams in crypto, and the worst thing its that those where highly recommended by newies and it makes crypto look bad for people that doesnt understand how it works 

All investment benders will become scam sooner rather than later, although if you get them just out of the box you can make money with them but I do not recommend it because it is like playing Russian roulette sometimes you win others you lose it is better to try to trade or invest in projects like yobit's vmining

If they are for real trading then they can double the amount, but mostly this is not a case. Most of time such projects are taking the money and paying old users using new deposits. Once the pyramid breaks down then all members are left with empty pockets. Please don't use such ponzi scam sites, also called HYIP sites. Largest HYIP project in history has been few years back the Bitconnect ponzi scam.

This is the simplest type of a financial pyramid. Usually they say that they work in a certain field and they need investment, and that way they'll give you a part of their profits. They might even show you some documents about their work, but that doesn't really mean anything.

Yeah thanks for this information ! Investment doubler site are always fake and do scam with people ! We should avoid them ! First few day they pay but when lots of people engaging with their they start scamming people

Stable currencies are digital assets designed to mimic the value of bank currencies like the dollar or the euro. It allows users to transfer value inexpensively and quickly across the world while maintaining price stability.

On 1/28/2020 at 10:01 PM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers son aquellos sitios que intentan duplicar su inversión en un intervalo específico en función de las inversiones de otras personas.

Esos se llaman Esquemas Ponzi :  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Sus ganancias duplicadas son básicamente las inversiones de otros inversores en ese sitio en particular.

Por lo tanto, si se quedan sin nuevas Inversiones, irá a la quiebra y perderá todo lo que invirtió.

today we must be careful with all those schemes that tell us! most are scams! ponzi schemes, so-called pyramids, the same bots! They make you believe that they are profitable and seeing that they pay the first time, the person believes you keep investing and they disappear!

Yes, there are a lot of sites and platforms that promise to double your money. Yes, there are many sites and platforms that promise to double your money within a day or two or more, but a lot of people think that these sites are temporary if they are paying or are fraudulent and never pay, but rather they just steal your money.  You give any site to double your money because they are definitely scammers.  Invest your money in honest and trusted sites instead of throwing it to fraudsters.