Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

We should not believe on those investment site which want to give us  interest per day more than 30% of OUR balance.. So this kind of investment site is totally scam and we must need to be aware from them becuase if  not be we aware then we will lose YOUR money.. Before investment you must take research about the site                   

• +1 1
  • +4 1

But believe me it will be more profitable than any other if you got you referral who invest more. But if is new doublers site then never invest. Only invest in old sites which has proof of payments. So, be careful while investing. Happy investing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency doublers can really make you good money all you need to have is capital and few refferals that are eager to invest in hyips, so you only  have to invest in the website that is no more old than 1 or 2 days and you will earn there.

I have seen many of them in the last days! they are really many scammers especially in this cryptocurrencies world and they are getting smarter day by day! we should really be aware and know how to avoid those people and these fake sites.. there is only one trusted sites between thousand of them these days in my opinion!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My friend your post deserves high reputation because it is important to remind to skilled users and educate the beginner about the problem of massive scamming that we have in our field. It is something that lately has grown a lot and there are dangers everywhere.

Scammers are working day and night to build offers that will attract us and steal our money. Doublers are among those scammers that can trick us with their fake offers and steal our money.

• +1 2

Thank you for sharing this kind of information buddy, in this crypto world there are many fake websites with the intention of stealing your money, we have what we called Ponzi, which is a kind of scam that will pay first for the heir new members but when they know that they already have many members and they are already much investment for them, they will stop working and the money you invest will be stolen.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Coin doublers appeared to be scam and i will suggest we all stay away from th m because they will just collect your coins in the name of giving you double but later on you won't find them again which means you have lose your funds forever ans there will no any person to give you help, so be vigilant and look for legit site.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Greed harms its owner and does not benefit him. It is true that the goal for every investor is to multiply his coins, but it is also correct for this investor to be confident of the platform in which he will invest. My opinion is a reliable Yobit platform and we must keep our coins in our wallet.

On 1/29/2020 at 5:33 PM, Zervanix said:

it's good you are not tempted to join a program like this because it's certain that your money will not be returned

Yah its true but most of the noob in crypto world think this kind of doubler invest site is real.. So they invest their huge amount money there without any halving experience About scammer.. When they get scam, they start think crypto is fake.. Actually its Their mistake.. So we must need to be careful               

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I don't believe it so I won't invest this. They said if you send 50 50 you will pay 100 100 the next day.  I couldn’t believe it and it didn’t seem logical to me which is why I would never do it

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There are alot of those scammers in the Internet especially in social media like telegram some one once confront me with this kind of invest for a double return within a short time but I couldn't open the door for him to get in.

I have read extensively on Ponzi scheme and it's very interesting and a means for making double profits. But till date I have never tried investing in any of the sites because it's looks so fishy to me, to believe it.

• +1 1

This is a very sensitive topic, my friend

We must stay away from these sites in order to keep our money from being lost

Thank you for these tips

• -2 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin doublers are scams and don't fall for a scam please. Scams are also Ponzi schemes that offer very large returns of the investments, Pyramids that ask you to find referrals to get payed back your investments, other scams that ask you to send money first and give you an airdrop or the fake giveaways that ask you a similar thing. All need to avoid.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I am think this is a great advice here because as a beginner I read about these and I am glad I don't have money to invest yet because I will be certain to send money to these dublers. I have read in facebook about double your bitcoin and similar and they caught my attention because I have read a lot about airdrops and how some make money easy and probably I would be a victim too if I didn't read about these here. I thank you for this post that it may have help me not to make a wrong move later with my crypto.

• +2 1

Such awareness is necessary so that people avoid such scams. Many people fall prey to such scams and lose all their capital. It was sad to hear that people loss their money that it is part of life and its give us a lesson

• +1 1

Unfortunately, many people have fallen victim to such sites or people, and their wallets have been destroyed and a complete loss for them In the end, such sites are dangerous, where the profit depends on the losses of others, and unfortunately the investors in them are the others They are being fooled with offers of capital doubling.

• +2 1

Sure can it be correct the appear genuine and also is practical, yet when we all take notice and also know how a coin method operates the particular insufficiencies are usually plainly obvious and also we could effortlessly understand they are con artists usually. you should be mindful. excellent submit.

Your post is really helpful for newbies because newbies are easily trust on those doubler sites and make investment. How it is possible if you invest one ethereum in sites and they will give back 2 ethereum in 24 or 48 hours. It is impossible. These sites are running two or three days only. And peoples lose  their huge investment as well. Scammers are everywhere so be careful and dont trust anyone without research. 

BetFury                                                   

Thank you brother for your kind information that may help many new members.many used to look only the positive side but there are many negative side for this kinds of site many money can be lost.

Thank you for the warning. It is very important for every member who knows about any fraudulent site or platform to share their experience here. In order to avoid the other members of the same theft. This will protect as many people as possible.Fraudsters are prevented from achieving their goal of stealing other people's money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Without proper knowledge of how crypto wallets usually works beginners are easily vulnerable of these type of thefts they should gain knowledge from those who have been working on it

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 9/2/2020 at 10:44 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Yah its true but most of the noob in crypto world think this kind of doubler invest site is real.. So they invest their huge amount money there without any halving experience About scammer.. When they get scam, they start think crypto is fake.. Actually its Their mistake.. So we must need to be careful               

Thats true @Dorjoy12 only new members trust in these 24 hours doubler site's, because two years back when I join crypto world and search earning methods in YouTube,

then there some youtubers recommend these hyip site's and I try 3 or 4 site's but every site do scam me, and I lose around 40$ dollars I know I lose little amount because I am invest only 5$ to 10$ dollars every site,

but now I thinks that incidents then I feel shy on we me, how stupidly believed on this sites and invest,

but now I keep distance on these hyip sites and I personally request new members don't trust on those doubler site's.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Currency doublers or coin doublers would get away with you money invested. The sites promoting these currency doublers would not have a promising motive. Try not to fall onto these hands. Go for the most genuine and promising investment methods for your income that can benefit the users in the long run.

• +1 1
  • +2 2