Be aware! new scamming trick they use - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Be aware! new scamming trick they use

On 1/1/2020 at 12:54 PM, Luv4me said:

Without a simple analysis that mean i can trade the market and come out with profit because if it volatility?

yes, you can, in price of coin there is this thing called support and resistance, these two make the coins to be able to go you to a certain amount and down to a certain amount, so when it is down within that lever you buy and when it is up within that level you sell.

4 hours ago, Luv4me said:

Wow this is another strategy i will still find out more about it and trade those point to get profit

Yes just dig a little about those points and soon you will be ready and running on trading road.

Well thank you for this informative post, mate. We shoul be more alert when it comes to our wallet and those who asking us a help, we should check it first before trustin them because many scammers out there trting to fool us.

We should be careful about using our wire.  The trading site you are dealing with has a strategy to duplicate the admin and offer you something impossible to do in their business.  If you ride on it, you are probably the victim of their scheme.

On 10/8/2019 at 12:37 AM, wilbertson said:

Hello guys, i'm new here before i go to the let me say few things about the site, i new thus site from a friend, he explained to me about the reward/post so i came to check out and found a great site with great features so awesome.. What i'm saying us i'm here to stay thanks owners for bringing us this baby

so here is the new trick scammers use;

They contact you via telegram/any other, they tell you their country does not support crypto so they give you money to do exchange for them.. So they give you the link to the site and send you even a whole BTC to your account on that site, when you want to withdraw they give you these weird requirements like;

- Make an a deposit first

- then they say you're external wallet must have 1500/ wherever of total transactions to be able to withdraw.. Lol what's the relationship here

There are many sites like thus and this is their new trick. Be aware

Thank you for this information bro. I was once a victim of such scheme when I was just starting with crypto and I don't want others to fall into the same mess I had. Be careful out there everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/2/2020 at 6:49 PM, Cloud said:

Scammers always come up with something new each passing day. Since the old strategy might not work anymore, that is why they always make a new ways to scam people. If it's something that sounds too good to be true, you should be careful when that happens.

this is what I think too, that scammers are sometimes smarter because they always have the latest ways to commit fraud. So if we are lulled by large profits quickly, then it really must be wary of.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:37 AM, wilbertson said:

Hello guys, i'm new here before i go to the let me say few things about the site, i new thus site from a friend, he explained to me about the reward/post so i came to check out and found a great site with great features so awesome.. What i'm saying us i'm here to stay thanks owners for bringing us this baby

They contact you via telegram/any other, they tell you their country does not support crypto so they give you money to do exchange for them.. So they give you the link to the site and send you even a whole BTC to your account on that site, when you want to withdraw they give you these weird requirements like;

- then they say you're external wallet must have 1500/ wherever of total transactions to be able to withdraw.. Lol what's the relationship here

Thanks for awaring us, everyday scammers using new tricks tobscam people, sont trust on any of ponzi scheme. Mostly greedy people got scammed.

Thanks Yes for sharing such important information with us we must be careful as scammers are adopting new methods to hack into our account.That's why we need to make our account password stronger.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:37 AM, wilbertson said:

Scammers will always use the new tricks because they know that if they do again use the old trick then people will not buy any new coin or to invest in their exchange and like this they are not make any good money through the newbie or the other peoples which will invest good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is just a variation on the Nigerian prince who just found out that you are a distant relative, and contacts you because there is a 15 million dollar legacy waiting for you. You only need to send him a copy from your passport, and some money (10 dollars or so) to unlock your fortune.

I do understand that people who are completely new to the internet might fall for such scamming tricks. But for most people, I would say such messages (give me some personal details, or some money, and I will give you a fortune) should raise a big red flag.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Yes so much scammer doing this and newbie fall in trap easily. These day scammer and hacker trapping people by using telegram. Best is protect yourself from that kind of website.

In my opinion, if you are required to deposit or transfer before getting crypto, it's confirmed scam. So be careful 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Thank you for the information you have provided and we must be aware of fraud because they have many ways to earn and make us lose by going through the sites and links that they share to us, remain vigilant and recognize the site if you don't lose and are cheated.

10 hours ago, Nightmare said:

We need to aware of many tricks of scammers and we will easily recognize this if they offering big amount of profits that we can easily get because of investments.

i think with time these scammers are getting better with how to scam people because they always come up with better tricks to hack you or give you links.

Thank you so much for sharing such an important information among us.Current scammers have taken a new approach to spamming your account.And of course we need to stay away from them and use a stronger password in the account.

Updating this community is real great and we have few members which can check scams and cheat sites very quickly without wasting any time this is not new its happening in crypto world for sometime but still good as many newbies can understand this all which could be very helpful for them for staying in this crypto world simple never click on strange links and emails which can cause you serious problems.

Thanks for sharing important information to be safe from scammers.Some scammers used this trick for cheating.Everyone should be aware from this types offer's

Edited by ShakilA

Thank you very much for this information. I think that they fanned more than one person, but unfortunately, I did not see a single comment about the problem that you are describing

yes becarefull many scammer Available. i losted my some money by mistake one scammer telled me give me money i double your money i sended them.

If they ask you to donate or deposit first in order for you to get your money, for sure it is a scam because you really don't need to pay. Websites doesn't ask for money to give you the money that you earned by working for them.

of course it will always be seen as sketchy if the stranger will ask you something and money is involve. for sure you will consider it as a scam and don't entertain that stranger anymore. 

Yes, I am always careful. Because there are so many scammers in the crypto world. After they hack our various information. How they will always hurt us when they seek opportunity. I think crypto action is against these scammers

We all need to stay away from scams. You are right that the wire is more scammed. That's why we should all stay away from the telegram and don't give any information on the telegram.

On 10/8/2019 at 2:37 AM, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

Most of these fraud people will do their best to deceive us, and we should be careful in using our telegram. There's their tactic to duplicate the admin of a trading site which you're dealing with and offer you something impossible with trading. If you ride on that you're potentially a victim of their scheme.

Yes ..they always find the different ways to contact amd cheat us.even the send some links or some cryptocurrency eaening links and ask us to open  the link..if we open it then it may lead to sharing our data with them.