[How To] Help the Forum by Reporting Spams! - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

[How To] Help the Forum by Reporting Spams!

On 8/22/2020 at 1:41 AM, Ashsh said:

I understand your topic. We should help to keep this forum clean and to report spam

However, reporting must be objectively, and supervisors must verify the reported issues before acting

This forum should not turn into revenge attacks

When we have solid proof against spam post then immediately report that post, and help forum officials to clear spam posts, because forum moderators count low and its not possible to monitor everything, some time they miss this type posts, if we help in this work then their some work load reduce.

If any one fears to report against spam because if spammer notice then he trying to take revenue, then send spammers details moderators secretly through personal messanger.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Reporting spam post or topic is part of our duty as the member of this forum because we want the forum to be cleaned from spamming thanks @pirosense for providing us with simplest and easiest way of reporting spammers.

Edited by Zeeboik001

Its true that we also need to do contribution for this forum as here we get benefit in many ways.. To contribute in this forum goodly, the best thing is find out spammer who make this forum trash then report about them.. It also true that spammer are intelligent so we need to make so trick to catch them and your trick is one of the best trick.. Also now a days moderators are work hard to find out spammer             

• +2 1

We understand what you are saying, but applying yourself to the task of only looking for positions to report can be counterproductive at times, it has been seen that these spammers become vengeful and just because they report, they do the same for no logical reason other than revenge.

Spamming in anyway cannot be tolerated in this forum. it is important that the uses be mindful of the rules and regulations of the forums. And the major rule is creating good quality content that is useful for all the users. If these rules are not properly followed then no doubt your account will get banned you spamming the sections. Uses can also use this option to find spammers and report them.

• +3 1

It's clear what you're saying but, tracking down (you know you're looking for them) the scammers there's a lot of possibilities that a conflict will be generated and the revenge would be very clear, but if you have to look for and denounce, those who don't have useful content.

The spam is need to be eradercated and deleted. I am thanks for giving us this instruction manual about the how to reporting spams inside the forum and with doing this we are all helping the forum with this action. We are need to report all the spam messages as these that the friend here has talk about them.

• +2 1

Very well explained, I have noticed many people talking about them, and quite repetitive topics or spam, although I also believe that in every forum there is this cancer of spam, it is something that is very difficult to eliminate completely but if it could be reduced, too I think we should show seriousness and only report spam, sometimes malicious people who are always there report useful content and that does not hurt?

We can all do our part when there is this problem happening and there are many posts that are removed since this spam appeared lately, before it wasn't so much and there was nobody spamming, and I have never seen this happen but I know now a lot more about how a situation can get out of hand.

• +2 1

Hello! Beginner here. This was a great help for us, thank you very much. I also see many topics and comments that are useless and obviously copied and pasted. 

Now I know how to report users. Thanks for sharing the steps.

• +1 1

I am not reporting spams for now because there is simple very much around and we can't report everything because I understand that an airdrop from our favorite exchange brought many people that they are mistaken what they should do. We have to guide them and I try to do that instead.

We need to report the spammers when we noted them. The negative reactions are not suitable for this. They will take revenge and rate negative on our comments also. The only solution is to report the comments of the spammers. It will help forum to clean from the spammers. 

there were a lot of bots, they are immediately visible by the nickname and stupid message is not in the subject. Just give them -5 points, and the moderators will figure it out.

I have personally come across many of such posts. I also make it a point that report such post by giving the negative reactions so that the users wont post such topic anymore. This is for all the users in the platform to report if you come across any such post so that we could make this platform a better one.

I  think the moderators are much active as ther is no apam in the forum, not as it was when the new users came in planty here to earn dlrs, but still it is good to see the cleaned forum.

I have seen many posts with no useful content and those are multiple time also.But i am afraid to report if it affect my account. If i report someone can he know that i reported him?? If its not then i will do so from now on.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Gomez12 said:

Thank you for sharing this information,spammers are not a good people because they are not respecting the rules and reporting them to the administrators to take action against them is like saving others from seeing annoying post and topics which they create.thank you mate for showing this easier way.

Just the way you said reporting them is the best way we can do to help the moderators clean the forum because they are not ready to help this forum including the members in the forum so don't hesitate to report any spam post or topic you see in any of the listed sections of the forum.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's right my friend. Moderators have put this feature in place to help them find annoying spam owners

We must work with us to make the forum clean and livelier

• +2 1

I think the recent airdrop campaign was the reason for some spam posts because everyone wants to write posts to qualify for airdrop. But the forum administration is doing its duty to delete the posts that are not useful and do not meet the rules of writing in the forum, and this is good for keeping the forum clean and at a high level of posts.

I think we are obligated to help the forum moderators in reporting spams post to facilitate their task, because if we don't that, we will stay showing our post not counted or deleted by moderators and by Yobit. Helping this forum in cleaning spammers from this forum will be benefit for all parts. Forum will be more rich about constructive topics and members participating in constructive topics their post will be counted.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks for the explanation, it is needed because I have seen a few spam in the forum, not a lot but just some that are very spammy and not according to the forum rules or following that minimum at least.

It is good that you report any person who do not follow the rules  or brake Them.  So keep doing this in private chat with very much love and respect  never get personal.

As I always say, keeping the forum clean is our responsibility as well and not just moderators and adms. we as members have an obligation to report anything that could harm the forum and members, and when we take care of the forum, we are taking care of our work, so if everyone collaborates, we will always have a better forum.

I think it's good that we help cryptotalk moderators in this way but we only report posts that really violate cryptotalk rules not because of personal problems such as revenge or dislike for no apparent reason.

provide positive information to those who know their obligations about the forum. we should clean up the forum so that it does not get saturated between other forums