Will there any Super Bitcoin be generated? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Will there any Super Bitcoin be generated?

10 minutes ago, Mamun6019 said:

I don't appreciate if near will be any super Bitcoin generated.  Maybe or new coins will move toward like Bitcoin.  It will launch new coins.  If you product with a lovely currency, you canister shot to a worthy place.

If you think positive in this way you will have a positive myth that the super bitcoin could be adopted worldwide and it could have faster transactions speed, stability in prices, strong security features. reliable, and consistant. Accepted by worldwide all governments and banks. Because it will called super bitcoin.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

6 hours ago, Roomi said:

This is an interesting idea that as per growth of technology we are seeing daily new updates are coming in digital world. Now we have seen many of different and wonderful technologies are coming into being. Often a question comes in mind that if Satoshi Nakamoto can create an amazing technology, why another mind can not produce a technology which will have more powerful features than current blockchain technology. If it will done we could see a Super Bitcoin which will eliminate existing bitcoin. 

Whats your opinion in this regard? Have anyone think like this before?

Your delusions will not befall. Super bitcoin lol. Frankly, I never thought that way. Because in reality, bitcoin is at the very top while many other coins have sprung up can't beat it.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I just think like this because bitcoin is getting heavy load dau by day and also its becoming sone older than todays world success in technology. Another tension is that bitcoin have a very less or little supply for just 21 million. 

Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to have been invented and will most likely remain the best and most popular coin, because almost everyone wants to risk less and al least buy the most popular coins.

2 minutes ago, Minna said:

continually heard of eth or ltc, or xrp or any of the other altcoins. consequently it wont be incredibly astute to say, that Nakamato did that, why insincerity other make sure of so. They before now did that, and as for improved coin that bitcoin, nearby are loads of coins that is improved than bitcoin, but for the reason that it was the primarily of the lot, so it enjoys a high-quality position.

That is also a truth that bitcoin have build trust in the world and growing rapidly. This is just a thinking and could be happened in future. 

I dont think that there are other who will be super than Bitcoin, maybe they can convert Bitcoin to super Bitcoin, when they find the solution for it that their transaction will be tracked and they regularize it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

No, I don't think that will be any super bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a very strong crypto coin and nobody needs super bitcoin but if we talk about the future than I think that ethereum has a very good future may be better than bitcoin!

11 hours ago, Satishmolankar said:

I also think when bitcoin have done this field the another like you said super bitcoin will be a good name afte bitcoin to get the big crypto currency it has to come a coin like bitcoin because many can get a help

There is another member who copied your reply I don't know if you noticed that or not, anyway I want to let you know about that, and you are free to report it, and about the object, I don't think there will be a second bitcoin now, unless the total supply of bitcoin ended, after that maybe there will be super bitcoin 

This is not easy to make that kind of project and got success like bitcoin we btc reached on this position after ten years journey so this is not so easy that done every one. Still not possible to create super btc technology. 

15 hours ago, Roomi said:

There will always be better of what's available today. Change never stops, evem on cryptocurrencies. That's the main aim of altcoins in the first place, to replace Bitcoin or surpass its limitations.

What we don't know is what actually would happen, and what would replace Bitcoin. Is it another altcoin? Or perhaps the idea of cryptocurrencies would be replaced by a new technology still unknown to us?

Yes the technology will be created after the coming of google quantum computer,but i think all bitcoins were already mined untill the google quantum computer launched commercially for consumers 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

19 hours ago, Interface User said:

Maybe Super Bitcoin will be the enhancement of present Bitcoin. Maybe some limitations will be stop like example its scalability problem. Maybe this will exist in the future because as we know crypto currency may become a thing in the long run.

Yes you are absolutely right as crypto currency is expected to rule the world in near future then there might be a Super bitcoin also an enhanced version of bitcoin may be.

21 hours ago, Roomi said:

This is an interesting idea that as per growth of technology we are seeing daily new updates are coming in digital world. Now we have seen many of different and wonderful technologies are coming into being. Often a question comes in mind that if Satoshi Nakamoto can create an amazing technology, why another mind can not produce a technology which will have more powerful features than current blockchain technology. If it will done we could see a Super Bitcoin which will eliminate existing bitcoin. 

If new technology come with having good features than it would definately replace the current blockchain system. Because better products always eliminate the weak products. I also think that after some years we would see another technology. 

Yes we are lacking great people like Satosi Nakamoto. If anyone can make technology that is more powerful than Blokchain I am sure it will indeed create a super Bitcoin, but the problem is that, we are short of great people.

Yes actually we need super bitcoin. Sathosi Nakamoto may be generated super Bitcoin but if this super Bitcoin really come in market than it effect Bitcoin and others currency too.

If no one can decode or decrypt bitcoin and no one can hack it then its obvious no one can create a currency that will outpower bitcoin , and bitcoin's current status in the market is powerful and I don't know if there's a coin that can achieve or exceed what bitcoin have.

On 1/27/2020 at 11:04 PM, rajonmia said:

I have no idea about this. Also I do not want to try making free Bitcoin. Because most of the free making Bitcoin site scam. They do not paid. Also stole our privacy.thats it.

Dear rajonmia, read the topic post properly the user didn't say about the free making bitcoin he said about how good if there is to create another technology like blockchain.

On 1/27/2020 at 6:56 PM, Roomi said:

This is an interesting idea

I am sure you are always fooled into investing. That is the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard. There is no single technology that can match the blockchain in its features. They will only adopt this technology.

On 1/27/2020 at 6:56 PM, Roomi said:

Have anyone think like this before?

You don't go into what cryptocurrency and technology are. That's why you get a silly idea.

On 1/27/2020 at 7:56 PM, Roomi said:

That is very possible. Have you heard of the quantum computers? If quantum computers will replace the existing computers that we have today then it is also possible that the current cryptocurrency will also evolve into something with much better feature.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I also additionally think when bitcoin have done this field the another like you said super bitcoin will be a decent name afte bitcoin to get the large digital money it needs to come a coin like bitcoin in light of the fact that many can get an assistance

On 1/27/2020 at 1:56 PM, Roomi said:

Technology is always improving so something better than Bitcoin will appear in the future and render Bitcoin obsolete. It is how things are, you can't stop progress. Something more secure and faster will appear that will also get replaced as well. Bitcoin is money but is also technology. If I wanted digital gold I'd buy real gold instead.

• +2 1

That's absolutely right cause if with one's idea others can also add or implement their own idea. As bitcoins is taking a majority turn In market allot of people will also be interested in creating or come up with idea of new coins. 

Good morning mate,in my opinion,i dont think a superbitcoin will be made to surpass bitcoin.Bitcoin is also great but i think we need another currency to use as a universal currency.