Bitcoin back to 8k is this the start of the big bull run? if it is, how far would it go - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Bitcoin back to 8k is this the start of the big bull run? if it is, how far would it go

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

I think the stop on loss should be at 9700 what do you think?

Unfortunately, bitcoin price now is down under $9000 level price. It seems the price needs to adjust for a while before the price can increase and break $9000. We might see good news in the next week because usually, the price will increase high in the next week. But we cannot have the right prediction because the bitcoin price is not unpredictable, and the price will move to any price. But in this hour, I see that the green candle is back to the market, and I wonder if the price will break $9000 before this weekend.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:20 PM, aqua said:

Unfortunately, bitcoin price now is down under $9000 level price. It seems the price needs to adjust for a while before the price can increase and break $9000. We might see good news in the next week because usually, the price will increase high in the next week. But we cannot have the right prediction because the bitcoin price is not unpredictable, and the price will move to any price. But in this hour, I see that the green candle is back to the market, and I wonder if the price will break $9000 before this weekend.

Or right, was my mistake, i meant 8700 not 9700, and now that bitcoin price is at 9.1k i think stop loss should be 8.9k

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 1:59 PM, bunulama930 said:

Bitcoin is moving in positive way so hope it will really soon cross the mark of $9200 so bitcoin can move towards $10000 so hoping this will be the best time for bitcoiners because bitcoin looking very very good

I think btc will hit 10k and already the price started increasing day by day and very soon it may go to moon. now the investor is buying btc to hold for making huge profit.

On 1/17/2020 at 2:57 PM, Soaib khan said:

now in 2020  bitcoin price around 8950$ maybe bitcoin bull run started bitcoin rising.i hope bitcoin touch 9000$ today lest see.

In 2020 the price will go high and in this year the price will got to moon. now a days the price already started increasing and it will hit 20k very soon.

Just now, badgun said:

That is not how far it will go, the price when to 9000 recently just that it has a pull back to come back

Two days have passed and it has not recovered i don't think it is going to, for the next 7 days.

It can go very far and beyond more than $ 10,000 for bitcoin. Ahead of Halving, and the time is approaching when Bitcoin will be divided in half. 

2020 now and the Bitcoin up more than 9k then now 8600 k but all that is a way to bull more and more the next days we need to be prepared for a big number...

Just now, Sultanosama said:

I think the bitcoin will goes back to 9000$ once again in this some months so investing on bitcoin  is very profitable now so i suggest you to buy the bitcoin al the less price and wait until the market goes to 9k .

Let say i take your advice, now bitcoin price is at 8.6k at what price should i buy more?

No this is not the start of the bullrun, when the bullrun reaches price will not be rising slowly but rather it will be climbing so fast that we wouldn't be able to follow, that is how price move when a market is bullish, the bullrun will come after the halving of the bitcoin block reward.

Nice and this is a impartially satisfactory route of the price esteem and all and sundry expects mammoth development and the largest part of the cooperative spirit believes in it exceedingly much. of course at hand are individuals who crave to fall, but just for the persistence of additional purchases, and afterward another time in growth.

I think if Bitcoin goes above eight thousand dollars, then one of the reasons for this may be the change in price And in this case, I think the price will be more likely to rise, and one of the reasons is that there will be more investments and more Bitcoin buying orders

4 hours ago, 786Bitcoin said:

We do not k ow the real reason behind this.

But it is our duty to check it out and dig the reason behind, it is not helpful repeating; "We do not k ow the real reason behind this."

13 hours ago, Liz said:

Yeah!! Maybe the time is now and it will be such a great opportunity for those who have bitcoins to sell out especially when it jump up again 

I remember setting a target that i will sell at 9k, but greedy made me stupid enough to need more.

I think if Bitcoin's price could increase by eight thousand dollars to nine thousand, then there would be no other barrier to increasing the price of Bitcoin, and one of the reasons is that there is too much investment and too much of itStrong misunderstandings will come in. It will be almost impossible to move down and this is why I think bitcoin is worth 8 to 9 thousand dollars.
The support level should be completely broken

I think if the price of bitcoin is above eight thousand dollars, then bitcoin can come in, but if the price of bitcoin falls below 8 thousand dollars, then it will be much more difficult to recover one for bitcoin and thereby for bitcoinThose who invested in love will start bitcoin, which will reduce the price of bit coins more.

10 hours ago, 786Bitcoin said:

We will see that what will happen in the future.

We should stop talking about the future when is about 2020, this year is the future we have been waiting for.

8 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

We should stop talking about the future when is about 2020, this year is the future we have been waiting for.

Of course i have waited  for this year .last time i  made profit in Bullish market.So i believe i  can make profit again.

I am unable to understand what is going on. Many experts making prediction that btc would rise for halving like last halving. But I do not think it would follow history. Because it is manipulated by whales, from last two weeks its rises and falls but not going for bull run. If they would allow it to rise then may it go for bull run.

33 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Of course i have waited  for this year .last time i  made profit in Bullish market.So i believe i  can make profit again.

And just so you know this year would be more than just some profit, it will be a year for those who put up everything to invest on crypto will become rich, i believe that.

The price of the bits is a bit low now so I can't give any idea as to why I've been working here for a while. I think Bitcoin will return to its form again

i think bitcoin is once again going back to 8000$ but the big question will be if this will hold or not, because to me i think the price will fall bellow it once again and test the 7500$

yeah it gonna be a bull run till it hits the 9400$ mark or maybe even more

with all this transactions that's going on those days it is a very big chance for that to happen 

On 10/7/2019 at 7:06 PM, teminalibug said:

This morning i i don't know what time it was from where you guys after are from well i was reading various sources and it was like expert thought bitcoin was going to weaver further after it dropped bellow 8k, all that key support level stuff. well now that its already back to 8k, its 8,130  now, i started to wonder was it that time we experienced before where bitcoin jumps to a whole 1k USD higher overnight?..

I'm gonna by more to test my lucky, may be it is, maybe this is the part where BTC breaks free. 😝

Many experts predict that this point is in bearish mode. And this happen now. Bitcoin now cross $9k price. There also some experts saying that it will cross $10k price soon. 

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

2 hours ago, Amirul Islam said:

Many experts predict that this point is in bearish mode. And this happen now. Bitcoin now cross $9k price. There also some experts saying that it will cross $10k price soon. 

Bearish mode! it is obvious that the price is going bullish nit bearish and yes bitcoin could soon get to 10k.

Almost every trader might be waiting for the bullrun and i think it has begun now. Prices are very near to $10000 right now and are expected to go higher so if this is the long waited bullrun then it might be perfect time for bitcoin holders.

468x60-3.png