Bitcoin back to 8k is this the start of the big bull run? if it is, how far would it go - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Bitcoin back to 8k is this the start of the big bull run? if it is, how far would it go

Hi friend Bitcoin price raise fall is very common in the crypto world. I ask you to stay calm and wait for the next move for the Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market if you have Bitcoin holdings in the some sort of the cryptocurrency wallet like online or offline wallet. 

The price of bitcoin is quite unpredictable all the time.  Because it is nit a stable currency and the price of its always goes high and low in sequences. Sometimes the price goes above 10 k..the price of bitcoins went to almost 12 k previous year. But now the price is actually at 6k. But maybe soon it will go to its before place. We are also hoping for that as it is going in a positive way of tradings. So everyone is keeping an eye over this coin. 

I think right now or actually there is no any way to predict the direction or the destination of the Bitcoin price, the global economic is depend about the evolution of corona virus, so also cryptocurrency is in the same way.

Edited by tienda

8K Bitcoin Back If it starts the big bull run if it does it will go far Bitcoin will usually exceed 10k The bull runs will increase the price of each currency by dominating the market and the market will improve further. This is a great opportunity for investors to invest in Bitcoin.

3 hours ago, mahmoodhosain said:

Nobody can predict the fluctuations in prices and the rest of the cryptocurrency, as other currencies will be held hostage to supply, demand and speculation It may increase in a few hours 

those fluctuations will all be solved by the halving, that is the reason they forged the halving.

Now the Bitcoin price is going in right direction like the time you posted the topics like that the btc is going up and sooner it will reach ,8k$ and  the next bullrun is on its way so big thing is happening with Bitcoin price.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is the normal thing with coin due to its higher prices even those little percentages affected the things very huge manipulation in the prices so anything could happens. 

During this time of post bitcoin increased up to 10k level but drops back by month of december,and starting the first quarter of year 2020 crypto recover and perform very well,but unfortunately,due to pandemic issue,it drops again,and this only shows how market are very volatile,so having patience and positive mind especially when it drops down is necessary.

Frankly, in 2020, it was very far from the bullish race, as the market experienced a significant and significant decline, but I think the race will start after the half event, as the price will probably reach $ 15,000 and more.

There are no assurances that determine the period in which the Tiran will survive. I mean, it will not be long enough for that expected, perhaps at least 20 percent. I am united this year. As for the day that I published this post, which I am now answering. It has gone through several stages, it rose and fell to an unexpected level, and now it ranges from the same slavery that it was at that time

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

When multiple bull runs happen, there is usually a period of break between them. We are now in a break between two bull runs. First bull run happened when bitcoin rose from $4500 to $7500. The second bull run was a few weeks after that when bitcoin suddenly jumped from $7500 to $9200. Bitcoin is currently going through a stabilization period and it is preparing itself for the third big bull run to exceed $10K. I anticipate that until the end of May, bitcoin will easily hit $10.500 and if investors keep on buying, $11K will be possible. Set your target price for selling. My target is $10.300.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:11 PM, Laboni said:

8K Bitcoin Back If it starts the big bull run if it does it will go far Bitcoin will usually exceed 10k The bull runs will increase the price of each currency by dominating the market and the market will improve further. This is a great opportunity for investors to invest in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin will be bull run in next few months,  let us wait for more signs after halving.

Just now, EZAZ1212 said:

Right now Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is now drastically fallen down due to the covid 19 hopefully right after the end of this virus bull run will happen and every coin will rise up .

Compared to the previous price that the price fell to, we can not say that it has fallen now, this is just normal average price and everything is going to be just fine.

28 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

I think bitcoin can attain more than 10k this year because of the huge bullrun occuring. I hope it will be having a longer to of occuring so that it will give us a lot of income.

We are at the price of 8.8k now that can be rounded to 10k, we can  say that we are at that price of 10k, after halving the bull run that would follow would be sitting the price of bitcoin at higher levels.

33 minutes ago, winterlemon said:

Bitcoin are really having their comeback because of the occuring enormous bullrun and the sudden halving or splitting. I hope it can last longer because it gives us a lot of income.

Everyone is hoping the same thing, lucky this is an analyzed prediction so we do not have to completely rely on lucky.

5 hours ago, alex72 said:

Because of repeat went back to $8,000 I think this is the start of bitcoins bull run up this year.

The bull run will come but it is not a guarantee that it will happen this year, it might happen next year in early moths, but my hope is that it happens this year.

On 5/4/2020 at 6:40 PM, teminalibug said:

The bull run will come but it is not a guarantee that it will happen this year, it might happen next year in early moths, but my hope is that it happens this year.

I also think that a bullrun will happen, but I also think that it will not be as the ones we've had before. I see Bitcoin reaching 20K at somepoint again in the future, but breaking above might be really hard. Right now there is a complex system that is driving Bitcoin's price up, with loans to miners and crypto collateral that along with the will of exchanges are trying to push price up. I don't know if this will be successful. It is not something I consider stable either. My guess is that we have the chance to grow organically, without manipulation. Adoption can happen and there is no need to create a speculative bubble (not right now at least). 

Just now, BTC Future said:

I also think that a bullrun will happen, but I also think that it will not be as the ones we've had before. I see Bitcoin reaching 20K at somepoint again in the future, but breaking above might be really hard. Right now there is a complex system that is driving Bitcoin's price up, with loans to miners and crypto collateral that along with the will of exchanges are trying to push price up. I don't know if this will be successful. It is not something I consider stable either. My guess is that we have the chance to grow organically, without manipulation. Adoption can happen and there is no need to create a speculative bubble (not right now at least). 

that complex system how did you come to know about it, where did you read that, because many says it is because people have started using bitcoin during quarantine time.

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

that complex system how did you come to know about it, where did you read that, because many says it is because people have started using bitcoin during quarantine time.

I'm making an assumption and heard some interesting thoughs  why bitcoin pumped after 1 billion USDT was printed. I can't come with other logical explanation. Obviously Tether didn't find that money lying on the street. Also they claim they are backed by assets. They printed them and lend them under an agreement with Bitcoin as collateral. Obviously they lend them to miners. Otherwise they just pumped the market with unbacked tether which would be worse.

I think Tether at some point will need to explain what are the backed assets they refer to. They've already stated they don't hold so many billions in bank accounts in dollars.

Edited by BTC Future

There are no assurances that decide the length wherein the Tiran will survive. I mean, it's going to now not be lengthy sufficient for that predicted, perhaps at the least 20 percentage. i'm united this yr. As for the day that I published this post, which i'm now answering. It has long gone thru numerous degrees, it rose and fell to an sudden degree, and now it tiers from the equal slavery that it was at that point

Well, it is actually so hard to predict exactly where would bitcoin go with its next move, so the best we can do is just don't buy it when it on its highest price and buy on the lowest.

Bitcoin has recovered and it is time to make more Profits as the price continue to rise higher, we are expecting the bitcoin to go above $10000 soon and it will be possible this year

On 10/7/2019 at 7:06 PM, teminalibug said:

This morning i i don't know what time it was from where you guys after are from well i was reading various sources and it was like expert thought bitcoin was going to weaver further after it dropped bellow 8k, all that key support level stuff. well now that its already back to 8k, its 8,130  now, i started to wonder was it that time we experienced before where bitcoin jumps to a whole 1k USD higher overnight?..

I'm gonna by more to test my lucky, may be it is, maybe this is the part where BTC breaks free. 😝

I don't know what people think about bitcoin. In middle of 2019 year bitcoin price dump to almost $3000 price. And after that now it's reach almost $10k. Who entered into bitcoin at the dump price now it's bull run for him.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I think that Bitcoin is already one of the strongest currencies in the present time and I think that the price declines are a correction of the price to return and rise again at the earliest opportunity

Bitcoin yesterday was reach the 10100 $ , but is not still a long time in this price , is coming back to 9600$ today , but i think that will reach 10000$ again , and maybe bitcoin will rise more than this , i expect that bitcoin price will be between 15000$ and 20000$ , before the end of 2020.

Well it's actually a good sign of bull run, but this days the price is just moving between 8k to 9k nobody knows what the price is aiming at but I guess it's actually going to jump to a high amount , so let's just get prepared for it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day