I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 13 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

Before trading we must knowledge of trading. Trading is not gambling. Must we check properly then we can start and i also want to said with out taking risk we can not make good trader in market. So take risk and tarde easily. 

I will explain something, gambling and trading are two things that are very different from each other. Gambling is a bet on your money. As for trading and trading is taking all the good knowledge and experience and studying what you want to trade in well, it means that trading should make a great effort to win money and not put your money randomly.

Its good to be scared of trading if you are a beginner until you acquire further knowledge in trading because to tell you the fact trading is risk and can cause you loose your funds and I would like to advice everyone who wants to start trading to acquire some education and strategy in this business before putting your money there even when you have enough capital you can loose it in a blink of an eye.

There is no doubt that trading is one the riskier business if you look around . But there is no need to be scared of trading. If you show patience and work according to the well defined trading strategy there is no reason to be scared of trading. 

On 10/25/2019 at 7:43 PM, Nicecrypto said:

So I see most if not all your reading list there are for FX trading and I believe somewhere within this forume is a post if FX trading is the same as crypto training?  And I think most comments there where that they are two different things so I like you to confirm,has you knowledge in FX trading handy with crypto currency trading? 

Some initial training is required to start trading and start with a low investment. Read the reviews and follow the experts. There are many ways that you can learn from watching others.

Well i think being scared is natural because all first timers in trading will tell that they scared, but what only different is they dont stop and overcome that fear, and right now most of them are successful.

It is risky if you make your investments without having knowledge of the subject, if you study and train yourself for that you will be doing well. Of course, it's always going to be a risk, but knowing what you're going to get into, you can take safer steps.

• +1 2

Of course you must not be afraid, trading may be complicated ir difficult but with the help of learning,studying,researching and understanding,you can do it. Have knowledge and get the benefits of this as they still exists.

On 10/27/2019 at 1:04 PM, Luciferludz said:

Trading is passion so you don't have to get feared you have just to try and if you don't know how to begin yo should answer expertise of trading. Note: never send to any one will tell is trader and can multiply your money they will scam you.

You have to be afraid of trading because you can loose your resources at any time you make a silly mistake and buy the wrong coin

No need to be scared. Yes trading is risky but no risk no game. Try to gain knowledge about trading and find an experienced traders to get good tips. Once you got some basic knowledge of trading then invest smaller amount first. Good luck

I feel not confident during trading almost many times I closed my trading activities in small profit but on prices if that coins goes much high just like I sold out my 0.5eth in 173$ but now it's price is 270$.

Fear of trading on something that you are a beginner in trading and you do not have experience for that, you must fear before trading in order not to lose your money quickly

On 10/8/2019 at 2:55 AM, pageraji said:

trading is not gambling, trading needed knowledge, some research and experience, you can start woth smal fund on trading. If you are a beginner you can join some telegram group of trader or join trading signal

this recomended trader guru with 226000 subscriber : https://t.me/tradingcryptocoach

Every thing is risk in cryptocurrency you just have to trust yourself and put your money maybe you can make profit out of  it

2 hours ago, cryptousd20 said:

Fear of trading on something that you are a beginner in trading and you do not have experience for that, you must fear before trading in order not to lose your money quickly

Having fear before trading is a good preventative measure against losses but having fear and anxiety during your trades is dangerous because an anxious person have so much distractions and can't make proper decisions. Trading is something that should be done with confidence and peace of mind. You should train yourself to be able to tolerate stress and confusion because any trader will experience them in crypto trading. You will not reach this level with one or two trades. You will have to pass at least 10 trades successfully to overcome your fear and get used to instability in the market.

I should not be afraid, you must be careful, you must have knowledge to invest efficiently, without knowledge of the subject it is likely that you do not know what you do and end up losing or not winning what you want and frustrate you I recommend you to inform yourself well of the subject.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 12:06 PM, teminalibug said:

Thanks that was helpful, I'm not planning on being a full-time trader, I'm just planning of doing it as a part-time Job that's why i have no time to dig deeper into details and so. So do you think i could do trade this way?

Gambling is pure luck, you never know when you lose or win. Trading is also gambling if you do it without any knowledge, but in trading, you can minimize the risk of losses through research and learning. Don't expect that you get a good return on it. Because before anything else, you have to overcome these three emotional content

On 10/7/2019 at 7:11 PM, teminalibug said:

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started?

Earn a quite large amount of money that could support first your living, then try to experiment with trading. Have a few online lessons if you want to, but a more determining factor for these prices is the current news associated with them (which might dictate its bullish/bearish predictions).

There's nothing wrong to risk, as you often learn from mistakes. If you lose, then learn. If you win, then proceed, always with caution. And just don't bring all your assets at one investment/risk, you should have some left, and always diversify your fund allocation.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:15 AM, Khan said:

Don't be sacred and just take some initial training to get started with the trading and start from the low investment like 50 - 100 usd.

I have learned to take risks and always take risks and never regret my actions. Trading is not gambling, trading necessary knowledge, some research and experience, you can start using smal funds on trading. If you are a beginner, you can join some telegram trading groups or join trading signals

• +1 1

I think being scared at trading is natural and mostly if you are first time in trading, its just how are you going to overcome your fear because if you overcome it you will be more comfortable in trading.

1 hour ago, siotoli said:

bro of you're holding bitcoin than its affirm but in case you hold altcoins which are exceptionally unstable you ought to learn to exchange at that point since most of the alts will kick the bucket and they are not long term hold not at all like Bitcoin

Not all altcoins are unstable for holding, it is said that the coins with higher liquidity that includes bitcoin, ether, litecoin and some others would never fall with no guarantee to recover.

3 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

This is normal for a new trader don't worry.. the market of crypto is really volatility but by practicing you will have enough knowledge about trading and you will be fine

Yes my friend I was a beginner in the cryptocurrency market I was having trouble trading and I feel frustrated at any loss and now I have become a remedy

• +1 1

Trading is not something you should afraid of . Trading is risky only for them who can't understand the market movement . So just give yourself some time to learn the blockchain and the market movement . Then you can make profit though trading.

Trading is not something you should afraid of . Trading is risky only for them who can't understand the market movement . So just give yourself some time to learn the blockchain and the market movement . Then you can make profit though trading.

My friend, you have to remove fear from yourself and create courage and strength, and be characterized by good experience, and completely away from gambling because it is destructive, investment and exchange in small amounts for training, experiment and learning ..