I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 14 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

You shouldn't be. Cause trading is really fun. As long as you use the right trading strategy and keep trading. You'll be able to earn a good amount of money everyday. 

• +1 1

Trading is not for every one and if you are saying you will scared of it i will answer YES.if you have lock of knowledge and shorts of funds or capital basically trading is for those who has plenty of capital.

On 10/8/2019 at 9:15 AM, Khan said:

Don't be sacred and just take some initial training to get started with the trading and start from the low investment like 50 - 100 usd.

Find a mentor and learn tricks from him. See others learn from them too. Analyze with charts and your learning practice. I have learned to take risks and always take risks and never regret my actions.

If you are scared of Trading, then there is problem with you and you endd to sit down and fight it yourself because you are not ready to make money

On 10/8/2019 at 10:39 AM, Scottsummers said:

Yo have to actually trade to make money that way. Sometime you will win and sometimes lose. But crypto is in a way a lot like playing poker. Once you become skilled you will lose less and this will only come by taking some risks and actually trading. Or you could just hold long. 

If you are a beginner, you can join some telegram trading groups or join trading signals. You can find some resource videos on Youtube that will show and teach you the art of trading. Trading is simply a science.

Well, In my Opinion you should be, If you can't afford to loss that money youare goning to invest. Because trading very very risky and can bring you on the road in the matter of no time. on the other side if you will learn it, practise it and create your own trading strategies, It can make you tons of money. 

• +2 1

On 10/27/2019 at 5:33 PM, Kumar said:

Why you you think it's so scary, yes it can be a problem for you if you don't have a proper knowledge but you will learn when you do mistakes in trading and actually doin it so you can over come your fear.

To hunt down the followers of many participants, when hunting what they do is buy cheap to go up and start selling little by little, that's a lot of profit what whales do. But I think we'll have to wait and see where the market is headed next.

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, lilasling said:

You can moreover prepare yourself with demo accounts.

This was very good option, Do some real practice on demo account it's really good to understanding basic of trading and market movement, For some new people really recommend to use this for your training.

You own to really trade to make up riches that way. a short time you will gain and at times lose. But crypto is in a route a quantity like on stage poker. on one occasion you be converted into skilled you will exhaust a smaller amount and this will merely arrive by charming particular risks and essentially trading. Or you may possibly entirely carry long. 

Being scared of trading is completely normal. Especially as a beginner and a newbie, trading is especially scary because of the high risk. On the one hand you can make a huge profit, and on the other hand you can lose everything that you have worked so hard to earn. I would suggest learn about trading as much as possible before getting involved in trading, and get a mentor to help you. This will help you understand and gain more confidence in trading.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If you are afraid of trading, you will lose and will not achieve success. This is why you should not fear trading and loss. The market situation must be studied, when to buy and when to sell.

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/27/2019 at 6:53 PM, Thekingcallme said:

There must be no fear and encouragement
A careful and precise plan should be drawn up and then start working and trading normally
Without fear, just take precautions

To hunt down the followers of many participants, when hunting what they do is buy cheap to go up and start selling little by little, that's a lot of profit what whales do. It can be a problem for you if you do not have the right knowledge but you will learn when you make mistakes in trading and actually do it so you can overcome fear.

Fear always not good for investment in crypto market because when we have undue fear then we miss a lot of profit due to market changes their position constantly on every movement.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:53 PM, Thekingcallme said:

There must be no fear and encouragement
A careful and precise plan should be drawn up and then start working and trading normally
Without fear, just take precautions

Whales tend to rekt people who go all into bitcoin because I see a lot of leverage being rekt on whales warning its folly! But I think we will have to wait and see where the market is headed next. It can be a problem for you if you do not have the right knowledge but you will learn when you make mistakes in trading and actually do it so you can overcome fear.

With what I have noticed, you can only be scared because you want to risk high amount of money on trading. Better do not trade this way. 

On 3/10/2020 at 5:54 AM, Avais.mf said:

Search for a person around you who is actually doing trading then learn the things from him and then start the trade with the instructions of that expert. 

We don't need to be afraid of trading , this isn't right way to enjoy the trading benefits, you need to have confidence in it

2 hours ago, M.O.A said:

Trading is very risky and very sweet at the same time so if you have enough capital you shouldn't be

Actually the bigger the money you put the more scared you should be, But it does not matter anymore, I'm not scared anymore.

9 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Actually the bigger the money you put the more scared you should be, But it does not matter anymore, I'm not scared anymore.

You shouldn't be scared at all, if you are into trading for a long time the scare will be gone and you will have confidence in trading

Bitcoin is usually an investment decision challenge of which produces ethical pitfalls in addition to for anyone who is worried connected with dealing. People fear so much depreciating. Although of which possibility would be the primary concept on the deal. It is advisable to agree to in addition to get over it to higher, possibly be lingering and you may view gains.

On 10/27/2019 at 6:09 PM, yupi84goro said:

People who are haunted by fear will always find it difficult to move forward, that fear must be dealt with, not avoided. So we can master our own fears, if you are afraid of trading you should do it trading with a small capital. Then the more we often trade, the more we lose the fear we feel.

When hunting what they do is buy cheap to come up and start selling little by little, that's a lot of profit what whales do. i see a lot of leverage being rekt on the whale warning its madness! But I think we will have to wait and see where the market is headed next.

Trading is real risk, but you don't have to fear. Because even in our normal lives sometimes we have to take risks so that we can survive in this hard life. Just believe in yourself and start trading, make sure you have a trading knowledge. I also doing gambling and its very profitable for me more than trading.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

11 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

You shouldn't be scared at all, if you are into trading for a long time the scare will be gone and you will have confidence in trading

Actually i feel it goner already, my always scary thing right now, is the gambling addiction not trading.

On 10/30/2019 at 12:56 PM, teminalibug said:

I get few points from your text and very helpful, but i have no idea why you had to quote my whole text twice in one comment/reply. Thanks anyway.

Trading is also a gamble if you do it without any knowledge, but in trading, you can minimize the risk of losses through research and learning. Like many of the answers here, you can trade and make profits but not just watch the market. I don't plan to become a full-time trader, I just intend to work part-time job which is why I don't have time to dig deeper into details and so on.