I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 25 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

54 minutes ago, LeviAckerman12 said:

If you're entering the cryptoworld mate then don't be scared! we're all scared here about our money somewhere deep in our heart! but still we chose to stay because this world is really profitable and it's definitely worth the risks we take!

I will advice him not to be scared too but I am not scared about my money, they are safe so far I protect it well, cryptocurrencies that are most are due to owners negligence. If you are conscious enough to protect your cryptocurrencies and look for way, you will find ways and will not be lost.

In my case before you start trading you should be fully skilled and have complete knowledge about your desired trading field, otherwise you may face failure and many financial lose. So first learn from expertise and from other mentors who know about trading. Also you must have high level of patience as trading is very risky and sometimes you have to wait for long time to get success.

Well, I would tell you not to be scared because you shouldn't be, all you have to do is to seek for a genuine knowledge about trading from an experience trader, so from there you can take on trading because it is risky but profitable.

From my own opinion trading is not gambling which should involved a lot of fear rather trading required a lot of knowledge that will enable a trader to operate in the global market confidently.

Trading concerns are not a problem. The main achievement is that it is possible to proceed to advance and find solutions to this fear. So I suggest that you start trading with small amounts and watch YouTube trading experts. You should learn the general concept from them and when you learn the key trade law, you will be able to improve your techniques.

Hmm...it is okay to be afraid but don't let your fear overshadow the real you.... People say life is all but a risk.... These are the risks you take in order to be great

Mate you heard right that trade is risky but if anyone have experience in trading market then I thought he don't lose any currencies i think it's depend on you if you learn and take experience then you earn from trading otherwise you don't earn from trading 

The answer is YES; you should be scared if you haven't done this activity before. Trading exposes your biggest fears, if you don't have a well-proven strategy and a strong winning psychology, you're going to have a hard time doing asset trading.

This field contains fear. I cannot tell you not to be afraid, but you must start and learn from your mistakes and rely on analyzing currencies and entering them in a timely manner, patience, patience, patience and banishing feelings such as fear and greed.

Trading is based on risk . If we know about the knowledge of trading then the risk factor would be remain with us. So if you want to start trading then you can start with small amount of capital and can gain knowledge about trading. So put you amount into trading and wait for rise in price . Price is the only thing which  helpfull us  in earning.  But taking risk is so important .

Many people think that trading is very risky and difficult. I want to tell them that you see trading simply, it is not a complicated matter.  Everyone needs to know the crypto world to trade.  The crypto currency market needs to be monitored.  Understand how currency prices fluctuate.  So you need to gain all the experience to trade.  If someone trades without experience, he will be at risk.  To trade, you have to buy at a lower price and sell at a higher price.

I suggest to everyone that if you think trading is easy then it is your big fault. Trading is not easy first learn knowledge about trading, and learn all of its terms. I think if you want to become a good trader, then gain more knowledge as possible. I hope it helps alot. 

• +3 1

The market is not scary, it is quite the opposite, we must take it as our friend and learn from it, it is very risky certainly, but we have to seek knowledge and slowly learn everything, we cannot force our knowledge, we must grow slowly and at our own pace, The path of commerce is not a race, there are no winners or losers, this path must all help each other to level up and market successfully.

Don't be afraid, we all go through that. Seek knowledge and start practicing.

Yes trading is risky and you should be scared of it especially if you have no knowledge about it and you just want to jump into it like that, that is why it is advisable to seek for the knowledge first before venturing into trading.

Yes, you should be very afraid of trading, it deserves to be so, you have to try a lot to stay away from trading if you do not know much about it because it is really one of the most things that can cause a loss all your money

Trading is not a gamble, my friend, so I think that you should develop yourself and work hard to improve your principles in trading, to become a good trader and be able to earn more money and profits, and if you need help, we are at your side and we will really help you.

It is normal that you should be trading, not an order, so it is possible that everything will happen to you. You control your nerves greatly and control your patience until you get what you want. Do not get greedy

When you are scared from any challenge you will fail so try to have some encourage and do not think in the losing but in the real may be you will lose and maybe not so be carefull but do not worry.

Yea definitely trading is totally risk and new user must aware about trading before invest. Not to try to invest any site if you don't know about it. Trading is very beneficial but you must have knowledge about it.It is not good for beginner.  

Trading is risky but it is the most profitable business as well If you do it rightly with proper strategies based on thorough analysis. You need to active at the market all time to note the maket's ups and downs so that You can take an exit or entry at the right time. 

Most of those succesful trader's are also face this kind of problem the different only is they overcome it so thats why they achieved their goals. in trading you must be confident or else you will lose your focus.

yes there are many people were very afraid you to the trading but I also advise ward number if you have some money so you can easily invest in a Turner good profitable and they said because dating is one of the best selection and don't panic about the trading you can easily earn and learn much more skills through this sections.

Trading is not a thing of Scaring if you scared it means you lost your money I will suggest you be patient while trading

Its ok to be scared. Trading is not easy things. Look there are lots of spammers available nowadays. They will give you proposal to earn double money. Dont fall into their trap. If you want to trade then you need to have much knowledge about it. You need to know about the market conditions. Take advice from experts. 

• +1 1