I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 26 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

On 10/7/2019 at 12:11 PM, teminalibug said:

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

Pay utmost attention to this sayings "Experience tells you what to do" while "Confidence allows you to do it".

@teminalibug so concerning your issue I think the above sayings has tailored an explicit, understanding explanation to you

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of risks, and the possibility of loss is always there. The market is very volatile, so we have to gain enough experience to enter it, to make the right decisions and avoid losing.

Yes, of course, you must overcome your fear and be courageous, but at the beginning you must learn and gain experience in trading, then start trading a few currencies and after a while, start trading larger quantities of currencies.

In my opinion if we have proper knowledge about trading then it is not risky for our account. But without proper knowledge we never want to trading our coins. We want to always be careful before trading our coins. 

Dearvin my point of view , When you are afraid in trading then I recommend you do not even continue trading. Since trading is like a school where the student need to apply first. Then, after you've registered, you'll realize why you're there: you want to know and learn a lot. In the same way, you can read everything you can about investing. 

Fear is a valuable ally, but it can also deter us from taking risks.Make your fear a precaution; don't be fearful, but be cautious; set targets and objectives; and never be arrogant, spending or investing beyond your means, so you can compromise without fear or fear.

Greetings All! 

I think all of us scardmed when we are not aware of that thing and we don't have proper knowledge which scared us so, what we need is to train ourself and get knowledge as much as we can. My suggestion for beginner to take baby steps while investing money (Small investment) and then analyze the results.

you don't have to be afraid of trading, but before you start doing it, you have to read, read up a lot, have the right knowledge, if you do know what is right, what are you doing,you can make nice profits. 

• +2 1

You should be. Trading is not easy and not a game as many see it, it is worse than gambling and the results are losing money for mistakes you can avoid if you are not a begginer but studied this first. I've seen and made big mistakes too and as everyone else especially when we are beginner. If you want to trade you can do it but there is huge information you need to learn first of all, and avoid those bad traders at youtube that trade some patterns that mean nothing.

In life this is my companion, the dread is typical. Be that as it may, you need not be apprehensive, in time you will get its hang, and here you are now losing dread while making this post, previously showing it. Don't hesitate to ask and consistently attempt to learn. Also, in exchanging the training will carry you flawlessly or almost thus, or if nothing else to less harm. Embrace!! Any inquiries you can pose.

Its natural to be scared. Trading   is not easy thing. If you want to trade then you need to have good knowledge for it. You need to have patience. Know the market situation. You have take risk. Take advice from experts. 

Hi My friend, in fact the most important rule in trading is to control emotions and not make it to affect your decisions in trading otherwise you will lose a lot so study this good luck.

Everything you don't know and you don't try to experience it yoy will be afraid of but once you learn it and understand how it works you will find yourself has overcame your fair so you just have to start learning about training and gain enough knowledge so you can start. 

• +2 1

You shouldn't be afraid at all but if at all you choose to be scared of trading just start with a small amount and keep learning about trading as much as possible and watch youtube videos especially those with a lot of likes. Knowledge is light seek for it before joining trading.

Yes one need to be scared of trading because it is very risky but with out talking the risk you can not earn the rewards for the gaining of the profit and benefits from the trading and investment in the crypto currency exchange market one need to bear the risk towards it in order to achieve the goal 

Trading is not so scary. You can learn the basics of technical analysis to understand the mechanism of the chart and trading, and then you can follow your recommendations or the recommendations of trusted people and remember that trading can potentially lose and profit, but you can reduce the loss by following the previous.

• +2 1

Yes one need to be scared of trading because it is very risky but with out talking the risk you can not earn the rewards for the gaining of the profit and benefits from the trading and investment in the crypto currency exchange market one need to bear the risk towards it in order to achieve the goal 

Don't be scared just keep calm and control on your emotion and not be greedy then you will be the best trader.Traders often lose money due to two emotions: Fear and Greed. These two powerful psychological emotions are what drive the market every day. if you have these two abilities then you can earn much more money.best of luck.👍

Yes, it is very dangerous. You can easily lose your money, but if you learn well and gain the necessary experience, you will become somewhat safe. Learn technical analysis and basic analysis and learn how to manage your capital risks. Good luck to you

The best way to learn trading is to read more books about it and find a mentor who is going to show you how it's done face to face and have confidence about it than to be shy cause it can't work out this way.

When a new person start the trading. So every new person fear to lost and therefor he no invest in the face of coins. And in other side they less invest in start of the trading when he was earn the profit so he have confidence and invest more amount of trading invest.

My friend, every matter in general has a profit, of course there is a loss, and technical analysis is definitely fraught with many risks and many experiences and many opportunities for gain and in return for it opportunities for loss and most importantly, we must take advantage of our mistakes.  The inevitability of all that you have in general, so my dear, stay in the field of trading and do not despair. Thank you very much

• +1 1

If you want to consider business as gambling, you will waste your time and throw away your hard earned money.

Like any other executive system, you need to study the market.

You need to know when to enter, hold or leave the position.

Although I am a newbie, I like to read reviews and follow the experts.

There are many ways you can learn from watching others.

For example, you can find a few resourceful videos on YouTube that will show and teach you the art of business.

Trading is just a science.

Dear friend, in order to be a successful trader and have experiences and a lot of gains, you must trust yourself, work hard and actively, and do the work required of you with all heart strength and confidence in your abilities.

Fear is an essential human characteristic.  But in business and in decision-making there should be no such thing as fear.  Because fear will make you hesitate to make the right decisions and make you confused and live because of it in a difficult psychological state.  Therefore, you have to be familiar with everything related to trading and cryptocurrencies, and then you have to make your correct and fast decisions with all power, because you are based on knowledge, information and correct