The Reason Satoshi Nakamoto is a ghost? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

The Reason Satoshi Nakamoto is a ghost?

Maybe as from his gesture of having the Bitcoin being anonymous would maybe be a factor of such decisions to remain unknown as tye Bitcoin creator, as he can live a normal live without anyone suspecting if he might the creator this revolutionizing technology of money

Just now, Calvinpriva said:

Even if it was me i would hide just like him, bitcoin is a very big project and its very risk for the owner Mr. Nakamoto because there must be bad people who need to know him so that they can steal his money.

Th more concern is him been marked as a criminal, because his creation is basically a conspiracy against the government.

On 3/1/2020 at 7:12 PM, Hazirah Wahid said:

Because Satoshi Nakamoto will never be a ghost, or Satoshi Nakamoto has actually gone down a lot through the members, and through the booth it doesn't go down.

Satoshi nakamoto is choosing to be not showing to the public because there has many people are want to be take down nakamoto to steal his bitcoins.

In my opinion that he should be hidden this technology and the price of bitcoin raising and that make alot of enemies that they want him for more.

I think Satoshi Nakamoto's character remains a mysterious mystery hidden in the web, and about ten people have been referred to, each of whom is said to have been the inventor of the cryptocurrency, but the puzzle has never been solved and may never be solved.

42 minutes ago, Qazi said:

wow this is really think able and no one think like you, one person who is the history creator in the world of cryptocurrencies, no one seen him and his not show himself for publicity, he have bright minds and big mission, amazing mqn he is. 

I suspect not even members of his family knows who is satoshi nakamoto, they would have exposed him by now, one way or another.

It is always a mystery. The coin that has been created  as bitcoins,is the most famous currency ever on earth. But the best part is no one has ever seen the creator. Maybe this is because the peron or the group who created this didn't want to come in front of everyone. But what's the reason? That is hidden still the earth ends i guess. But the world always gives different opinion and reasons about why the creator is hidden. But it is a myth. 

• +4 1

On 10/7/2019 at 4:40 PM, teminalibug said:

According to Wikipedia Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database.

hm, what ba Ghost?!

spacer.png

First let's prove satoshi nakamoto is a ghost;

Satoshi Nakamoto is the "name used" by the pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, by the word name used it's clear that we're not sure if the guy just used the name or was it his real name.

By "person or persons" meaning we're not sure if it was a single person/group of people

But Satoshi Nakamoto is an actual name so why would these guys define it like that, or since we have a name why don't we just trace the bloodline? probably some people have tried that, even i tried that (trough googling though) but anyway did not find a clue.

What if you force to be a person? well you will end up meeting Dorian Nakamoto's but the guys will tell you himself that he's not Satoshi Nakamoto nor does he know the guy.. sigh!

2137177499_Screenshot_2019-10-07satoshi-nakamoto-dox-1520x1024jpg(JPEGImage15201024pixels)-Scaled(70).png.214f707fcd0371ee9282d8cad14054e8.png

With all that said, we just proved that Satoshi Nakamoto is GHOST!

But why would this guy decide to be a Ghost;

First i give him a million credits, there is no other famous person that is Famous but no one has never seen their face,

So we will start with what people say then to what do i say about this;

People says;

• He hid his identity to escape from from been approached by FREEMASON
  • Other says he did not hid it on purpose we simply did not care about the public (but who does that, LOL. / even i am here on cryptotalk to be famous 😝)
  • Others says he was murdered and the killer stole his project to avoid been caught he released the bitcoin anonymously.
  • Or perhaps he was juts hiding from the attention of the authorities, other say

what do i say;

- I think he was too much of a computer geek to go out, i don't know man i mean why else?

There are so many facts in bitcoin history. Satoshi Nakamato is one of the great mysterious acct about that. He created the coin to implement the payment system.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think the most logical reason for Satoshi to hide his identity is his escape from the legal issue, because we know that until now the legitimacy of bitcoin has not been officially announced.

46 minutes ago, Peter Urban said:

I think, that Satoshi was some group of people, cause how can some one person create so big and very used decentralised system. But I hope, that after few years we will find out who it is.

I thought that satoshi was just the originator and created the blockchain and crypto system at the beginning. so on there is a team of developers who make improvements and more sophisticated development.

He did not leave any reason, the reason itself is a ghost, at least the guy had left real things in this world, bitcoin is the only real thing of the guy the rest is ghostly.

We can say that satoshi is not a human being because i not found even signal interview that is given by the creator of bitcoin and crypto currencies market. Because it is beneficial for him if he are in YouTube's or any other media gave their views on crypto currency market. 

He is not in public yet so people are loving to give more pronoun for this person in this world. I have also some curiosities regarding the creator of the Bitcoin and the mysteries behind the creator that why still he is not becoming the media highlights?

5 hours ago, Rosaline149 said:

There are so many interesting facts associated with this name i.e. Satoshi Nakamoto in this cryptocurrency world. Till these known days, this is one of the highly speculated person in this world. This name was the first to release first ever white paper for Bitcoin. 

No one was able to trace the whereabouts the creator of the bitcoin, this is making people to think in different ways and if he was known, then cryptocurrency won't have gone far

5 hours ago, Joymanna said:

We know the creator of bitcoin is Satoshi Nakamato. But we don't know who is this guy. And after creation of bitcoin he didn't share his any identity. that's why we can only know him as a ghost.

But why did he decide to be a ghost any clue in that question?

On 2/5/2020 at 11:47 AM, teminalibug said:

The part i like is when people says that you can not change the world overnight, nakamoto did it overnight will not literally but you know what I mean.

I get what you mean,this person change the world by big tide which is making now suanami  .Now world is change his assets into digital money .The world great economic countries are changing narration of  money.

On 02.04.2020 at 11:35, Peter Urban said:

I think, that Satoshi was some group of people, cause how can some one person create so big and very used decentralised system. But I hope, that after few years we will find out who it is.

I think that we will never know because if this happens, the hype about cryptocurrencies will first grow and then bitcoin will not be interesting to anyone, they don't talk about themselves for make bitcoin more popular.

31 minutes ago, Sezar55 said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is a really cool person and I don't think he is as described by Wikipedia .. He pivoted such a field and made all people benefit from this coin because he is a very honest person.

It still surprises how one man could have so many qualities all together, if it was someone else we would have been scammed alreday.

Satoshi Nakamoto was decent honest, intelligent, smart, selfless.

There is a reason behind  many people think Santosi Nakamoto to be a ghost is that he is very mysterious and does not know of his whereabouts and does not know what made him create Bitcoin so we can feel his creations today.

Actually there are more disagree about who is real founder of Bitcoin. Nakamota Satoshi is self announced founder of Bitcoin. It's not clear so it's one kind of ghost.

Edited by Syed Al Mamun

he has so high risk getting into the publicity , it is expected that he holds 98000 bitcoins with him and whole deep web is ran by bitcoin and many illegal activities are done with bitcoin atfirst it was banned almost in the the countries and federal all over the world was looking for him , so i think i was wise choice for him to hide and i guess he is living with freedom with what he has 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now a days any one invention a small use ful item then they want so much publicity, but satoshis nakamoto he are she we don't no but he change the world with their invention, he can't show her own identity, I don't no behind reason but he are she is brilliant person to give a great opportunity.

In my opinion, it is only an entertaining activity of guessing who the actual creator of bitcoin, but it is such an unimportant thing compared to the rest things in the crypto world.