The Reason Satoshi Nakamoto is a ghost? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

The Reason Satoshi Nakamoto is a ghost?

In fact, I doubt the fact that this person has disappeared, where he is going and his whereabouts have not been revealed at all, I think that the major countries have a relationship in that ,I hope that we hear a happy news about this exceptional person.

On 10/22/2019 at 10:41 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

It's just amazing that the creator of something this BIG that had a great effect of world is unknown, It wonders me

Yes your are right my friend. Its really surprising for a person who created something like this to stay anonymous. Everyone wants to be famous but why is Satochi Nakamoto different?.  Though some people say it's not an individual that it was created by a group of people but who knows?

• +2 1

I think that there are many theories on who satoshi nakamoto is and the reason behind his hiding of his identity, or the group of people that were involved in the creation of bitcoin. To be honest, i think that the person/s responsible for the development of this crypto is keeping their identities secret as a matter of security and safety. If it gets known as to who these people are they may be targeting my criminals in order to either develop a money laundering system or perhaps to create more bitcoin in the system that they have developed as a way for them to profit from it. The possibilities are of course endless and all we are doing at the present time is just speculating, however, in my opinion it is a matter of safety for those involved in its development. 

Furthermore, many countries are against the use of crypto in its entirety and therefore if their identities were known it is likely that these countries would attempt to take legal action against them, and remaining anonymous is a good way to avoid that.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

numerous people groups saying that this market is made by a group and they offered names to satoshi to counterfeit name no genuine individual of this name so no individual showed up on the world.

• +1 1

In my opinion it was a group of people working anonymously with the joint name satoshi nakamoto. Once bitcoin was released they showed their separate identities and finished using this name for them. 

• +3 1

I don't know what you are trying to convince with this post. Saying Satoshi is a ghost then freemason. It doesn't make sense. It was a person or as you said it could be a team but Satoshi whoever it was, always wanted to be anonymous. You made a post that isn't helping in any way.

• +3 1

Whatever maybe the thing which satoshi nakamoto discovered is something which has helped every single one in the forum to get a lot of profit and money. If there comes a time when his real identity is revealed when I hope I get a chance to get a conversation with the guy.

The truth is news that will still be in doubt, we will not know at least for now that it has happened as he may be hiding, hiding his identity, he may also simply be dead or murdered by someone we do not know it sounds like a movie.

• +1 1

I don't know about this more because I heard this word satoshi Nakamoto in crypto world . I know about this that he is a person who  developed BTC .  I have no idea about  satoshi Nakamoto is a ghost or not . But I think  he hides himself   from the attention of authorities . I am not confirm . Thanks for sharing this useful and informative topic .

• +2 1

No one know about the satoshi nakamoto becasue this is the person which make the Bitcoin and which make the great security coin. Thats the reason that peoples will says that satoshi Nakamoto is a ghost because no one know him.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that whatever they say about Satoshi Nakamoto in the same way, whether he is alive or not, he will be proud that his project was a success and if it is a perfect plan, everything is giving good results.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:40 PM, teminalibug said:

what do i say;

- I think he was too much of a computer geek to go out, i don't know man i mean why else?

My first impression when I read about Satoshi is that he left beacuse Bitcoin didn't need someone to be in control. While Satoshi was working for Bitcoin and until 2010 he was responsible for everything. Once he left it was Bitcoin that shown true strength.

This very interesting thing and I am so expressed after reading this that the satoshi Nakamoto is ghost! Even I have heard that no one can see him. In a high profile 6 March 2014 article in the magazine Newsweek, journalist  Leah McGrath Goodman identified Dorian Prentice Satoshi Nakamoto , a Japanese American man living in California , whose birth name is Satoshi Nakamoto 😀

On 10/7/2019 at 3:40 PM, teminalibug said:

According to Wikipedia Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database.

hm, what ba Ghost?!

spacer.png

First let's prove satoshi nakamoto is a ghost;

Satoshi Nakamoto is the "name used" by the pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, by the word name used it's clear that we're not sure if the guy just used the name or was it his real name.

By "person or persons" meaning we're not sure if it was a single person/group of people

But Satoshi Nakamoto is an actual name so why would these guys define it like that, or since we have a name why don't we just trace the bloodline? probably some people have tried that, even i tried that (trough googling though) but anyway did not find a clue.

What if you force to be a person? well you will end up meeting Dorian Nakamoto's but the guys will tell you himself that he's not Satoshi Nakamoto nor does he know the guy.. sigh!

2137177499_Screenshot_2019-10-07satoshi-nakamoto-dox-1520x1024jpg(JPEGImage15201024pixels)-Scaled(70).png.214f707fcd0371ee9282d8cad14054e8.png

With all that said, we just proved that Satoshi Nakamoto is GHOST!

But why would this guy decide to be a Ghost;

First i give him a million credits, there is no other famous person that is Famous but no one has never seen their face,

So we will start with what people say then to what do i say about this;

People says;

• He hid his identity to escape from from been approached by FREEMASON
  • Other says he did not hid it on purpose we simply did not care about the public (but who does that, LOL. / even i am here on cryptotalk to be famous 😝)
  • Others says he was murdered and the killer stole his project to avoid been caught he released the bitcoin anonymously.
  • Or perhaps he was juts hiding from the attention of the authorities, other say

what do i say;

- I think he was too much of a computer geek to go out, i don't know man i mean why else?

Dear thank you so much for this kind information and it is really very informative for me and I literally don't know about it that no ome see him and i think he is so famous that everyone see him and knows about it. I think he hide himself because he don't want to get fame he just want money and they are testing it there will be another reason I can't understand.

Satoshi nakamoto have stay hidden to the world for some personal reason which can't be known now, but surely he make good project and bring change to the face of digital world that transactions are now made through digital currency everywhere through internet connection. 

I think the most logical reason for Satoshi to hide his identity is his escape from the legal issue, because we know that until now the legitimacy of bitcoin has not been officially announced.

Nonsense post made by someone uninformed and probably drunk. Nobody should take anything of the above as any proper research as these are just thoughts by someone trying to make fun of events and having many irregularities that just didn't happen. Freemason, where did you get that?

Many thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto for doing such an invention and I think his name will be immortalized in history regardless of whether this name is true. It is a group of people who took this name to form such a comfortable and good invention for everyone.

Satoshi may be a real person, but his personality has been hidden to highlight the features of anonymity that these cryptocurrencies enjoy, which are decentralization and anonymity, which attract people to invest in them.

Of course he was a computer geek, but since we are not working in the NSA and we don't care to dox people online Satoshi for us is fine to be anonymous, for someone that might care in an agency, even if they find who Satoshi was what difference would it make? Bitcoin is not anonymous but the founder, Satoshi, is and since this is the way he wanted it, it is not up to us to look. What we should be doing is focus on the job.

There would be any certain reason behind is escape from the mainstream world. But in my opinion the main reason was that his project was completely decentralized and he didn't wanted to control it himself or by anyone else.

I think Satoshi has kept his identity hidden till now because it is changing the features in him very much and wants to come under a new rules before the world.When we use it in real life, we will be more happy because it can prove to be very good for us.

• +1 1

It can't just be because it's a computer geek,
I think there is a fear of governments,
Until now, we do not know if it was a person or group, and I think they are a group of people and not just one person,
Many questions about them, but they do not appear, perhaps fearing governments or large investment companies that might try to pursue them.

• +2 1

The place he is going and his whereabouts have no longer been printed at all, I assume that the main nations have a relationship in that ,I hope that we hear a joyful information about this great person. 

On 10/8/2019 at 8:31 PM, Pintsize1985 said:

Apart from scam artists in crypto space we have too many unprofessional developers that falsely act like they are really good in a particular field and try to build blockchain based projects but failed in the end,if there is really any way to make blockchain available to only professionals that are qualified it would have been a different story for crypto,even scammers wont have a chance,this is why i think we need REGULATIONS pretty bad.

I think we really need this regulations you're talking about, the way people are developing coin project is too much and most created theirs to scam people, and imagine if the block chain is regulated most coin that will be developed will be legit and have some value to the extent of gaining the integrity that they won't never make you lose your funds

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day