Free LTC for installing app (HuobiWallet) - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Free LTC for installing app (HuobiWallet)

7 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Read comments! They did not giveaway 10$ than around 2$ because many participants. And this is from September 30 and you now comment this, come on.

Am i not allowed to express my expression here?What i feel i have said it .I suggest you have to close this topic for farther comments.This will  be good decision.

Earn $10 free its amazing in my opinion LTC price will increase in future good time to invest in litcoin if we earn free litcoin nothing better than this I will definitely  join this airdrops and hope this airdrop is real and we get some thing

2 hours ago, Zahra001 said:

is that this airdrop although available? I want to attempt it but after I open the hyperlink for the IOS running system i get an errors, is it feasible to fasten area? Does each person right here use iOS as well and revel in the identical thing, besides thank you for this facts.

The airdrop is already finished, you cannot participate anyway. I don't participate too because I am too late to know that news. You can search for another chance to join so you can earn a reward like the others. But be careful because some of the programs need you to send the document to them. And if you don't want to send any document, you need to stay away from them.

Litecoin wallet on your iPhone or Android mobile phone and manage your LTC on the go
Litecoin Wallet Buy & Exchange LTC
wallet is good way of buy and exchange crypto coins

Free LTC for installing app (HuobiWallet). That is good but I have a question did you try it? because some time they promote here many things, but the majority of those apps are scam, for this reason is very good to introduce any proof that is legit.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks for your information, I registered and downloaded the application, but I did not complete the tasks here and did not receive any litecoin. good luck everyone.

Huobi wallet is good. I received free DOGE 2 weeks ago but i lost my smartphone the past week. I will reinstall it as soon as possible. Huobi exchange is good to. Thanks for sharing

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 9/30/2019 at 6:51 AM, BullRunBit said:

Huobi Wallet Airdrop

Get part of 188 LTC airdrop, min. reward will be at least 10$ in LTC.

Steps

- Download Huobi Wallet app HERE and create LTC address

- Follow HuobiWallet, retweet this tweet and tag 5 friends

- Fill up airdrop form HERE

Airdrop end 10.10.2019

Reward will be distributed before 30.10.2019.

Hurry up it's left 10 days until the end.

Oh, I am so late. I didn't join this airdrop. But I am interest to join this. It's my badluck that I get it lately.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Houbi wallet Airdrops is one of the real and legit Airdrops.Many people participate this airdrops and earn good amount of ltc frorm this wallet

18 hours ago, kudusku12 said:

everything is clear according to the instructions, but only given 0.1 ltс. This Huobi Airface wallet has ended and their value is not high, but thanks for sharing

I get 0.02 LTC, I dont where you find that 0.1 LTC?

18 hours ago, Ismail4886 said:

I have no idea how to do freelatokoin by installing the app, but if there is a site like this we can easily earn. On cryptocurrency I'm new so I have no idea about houbi wallet.

What is freelatokoin?

Check official website: https://www.huobiwallet.com/en/

7 hours ago, Riyad99 said:

I haven't started working in cryptocurrency for very long, so I have no idea about the hoi wallet. I don't know what a hoi wallet is. Without knowing it, putting coins on it can lead to scandal. If any of you know better, please let me know

Huobi Wallet not hoi wallet.

Check their official website: https://www.huobiwallet.com/en/

4 hours ago, Rifat123 said:

I haven't started working in cryptocurrency for a very long time, so I have no idea about Who's Wallet. I don't know what a wallet is. Don't know this. If you know any better, please let me know. So I could gain knowledge.

https://www.huobiwallet.com/en/

31 minutes ago, fila said:

Good airdrop, I unfortunately missed out on this one but Huobi generally does legit drops which do not require too much hassle from the users to achieve. They just recently had a doge giveaway as well which ended late December which paid out some small amount in doge to each participant so they do a good job in raising awareness for their products. Although this litecoin drop seemed to reward a minimum of 10$ per users where the dogecoin one was below 1$. Besides the huobi wallet huobi is also is a public exchange founded in China and based out of Singapore with decent numbers to its name.

For LTC was too 1$, I receive 0.02 LTC. Probably because of more participants.

Edited by BullRunBit

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

This waa real bounties and I also got 0.04 ltc coin in HuobiWallet. Huobi exchange and wallet keeps bringing such airdrops very often. Please participate this kind of good airdrops.

2 minutes ago, Jeet Narayan said:

This waa real bounties and I also got 0.04 ltc coin in HuobiWallet. Huobi exchange and wallet keeps bringing such airdrops very often. Please participate this kind of good airdrops.

Can you share screenshot that you get 0.04 LTC? Becuase I get 0.02 LTC which is around 1$, and I dont understand how someone get more and someone less LTC in this giveaway.

39 minutes ago, kudusku12 said:

A similar airdrop was adopted, only the doge coin distribution, it is still valid this Huobi wallet has ended. I have not received free litecoin from giveaway.

You did not receive free litecoin and you know that they share (wrong informations) 0.1 LTC, tell me how?!

This above is your comment.

I receive just 0.02 LTC which is around 1$ currently.

Wow this is a great offer that can only make money through apps installed but I do not know where my luck is and how to make money by installing apps.If anyone knows, please let me know.

Wow this is a great offer that can only make money by installing the huobi wallet app.But my misfortune is that I do not know how to install the app if anyone knows will definitely let me know.

3 hours ago, popersbiti said:

They likely have a lot individuals and that they percentage rewards for all.

Yes because of that reward was not 10$ than around 1$.

3 hours ago, koslbreathca said:

In any case they make airdrop and percentage coins.

What?

27 minutes ago, Zahid Hasan said:

Wow this is a great offer that can only make money through installed applications but I do not know how to make money here. If any of you know about this, please help me with this.

Giveaway is end, follow their twitter or follow news on their website.

https://twitter.com/huobiglobal

https://www.huobi.com/en-us/

14 hours ago, Emon18 said:

Many many thanks for shearing this important news with us. This news might be helpful for the trader. I also hope this.  

Helpful for trader? "I also hope this"?

14 hours ago, diatenri said:

This will be brilliant.... I became completing all the steps with a smile on my confront as loose LTC is constantly excellent!!... Downloaded the pockets, that appears pleasant through the way, went to tweeter to general the final steps... But...

Did you tag 5 friends?

13 hours ago, maniban said:

Thank you for the records, the educator on this manual, did the entirety as expected, the whole lot is obvious agreeing to the informational, however gave as it have been zero.2 ltс.

Educator? zero.2? You forgot one more zero.zero2 , more letters.

13 hours ago, jukecom said:

This is first-rate, I will get their wallet and I accept as true with I might be given the $10 unfastened.

Giveaway is finished,

11 hours ago, Franklin02 said:

I participated in this airdrop, but i only got 0.50$ ltc.They said they give me 10$ worth of ltc but i only got 0.50$.So now many airdrop are scam and do not pay their participants. 

How much LTC you get? You get coins and giveaway is "scam"? You pay for that or you get if for free?

Edited by BullRunBit

7 hours ago, opherta said:

How you advantage 10$ of LTC while all individuals get round 2$, as of now around 1$?

Because of more participants.

5 hours ago, flyers said:

Huobi exchange is a reliable exchange. I am not currently using Huobi, but it been around for a few years. Coinbase is giving crypto via their education program, roughly $168 worth. Need to complete verification process and have account at Coinbase.  Huobi might have the same requirements for their airdrops.  Huobi have suspended trading for US citizens.

No Huobi did not ask for KYC like Coinbase, and you say "might have the same requirements" giveaways is finished and they did not ask for that "requirements".

5 hours ago, terhamit said:

I am too listened almost this airdrop which as of now end but i failed to accept as true with that airdrop i no matter the reality that that it may be trick but unfortunatly i didnt take an hobby there

Do you know difference between Airdrop and Giveaway? Rhetorically question, if you dont know research a little bit.

1 hour ago, jitu123321 said:

Bro this event has been ended and huobi wallet distributed all rewards so why you still not delete this topic. intsated of this post you can post other giveaway by kucoin and so on

Yes it's finished but why will I delete topic I can only ask for moderatorts to close topic which I will do.

And about Kucoin giveaway why you dont share that? Because there are already topic about that maybe? Again rhetorically question.

@Bigpat @epidemia Please can you close this topic. Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1