Bitcoin or etherium? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atacia

Bitcoin or etherium?

On 24.01.2020 at 14:09, Atacia said:

Какой из них легко заработать очки Биткойн или Эфириум?

Previously, it was possible to earn Satoshi on faucets, now this species gives little. Participate best in airdrops and bounties.

Здесь могла бы быть ваша реклама😃                               

8 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

Welcome my friend

Yes, and I also think that Bitcoin is controlling and controlling an entire market price

But no one knows the future. Ethereum or Ripple may dominate, but at the present time, no one competes with Bitcoin.

Yeah bitcoin now is the top coin on the market it dominates the entire market and dictate how prices on the market will change, bitcoin is the most successful coin and it will give you the best profit at low risk than any coin.

I know these two taxes are now up in the current market but I think Ethereum between these two is very good at the current time, its price is high and it will help a lot for profit.

On 1/24/2020 at 8:09 PM, Atacia said:

Which one is easy to earn points bitcoin or etherium

In terms of long term,well bitcoin is easiest ways to earn points especially this year as halving are coming.

both are quite difficult to produce at this time. however, the way to generate bitcoin as I know it today is by joining this forum. it's just that, for ethereum, I might make it from trading.

On 1/24/2020 at 9:19 PM, khaledsaifullah said:

I will choose Bitcoin because bitcoin is the valuable coin in the cryptocurrency but ETH is also good coin and number 2 rank coin at cmc.    

A good choice and I agree with you that I always have bitcoin over ETH even though it is also good and good to choose but bitcoin is more valuable and more expensive so I and you prefer bitcoin over ETH.

Well both coin are profitable. In bitcoin, the price of it is lot and it will make profit from it. Also, i used etherium to profit too and also when i  do withdrawal since payment transaction fee on it is lower than bitcoin.

Hello my friends, I am a bitcoin business, it is the entire work of the cryptocurrency market, and I by land prefer the bitcoin business, and it is one of the currencies that we must trade and store in it, which is better than the eth coin and the future of the eth coin is a very prosperous future

ETH is one of the altcoins though it is a good and productive coin but not as good as Bitcoin as we all know bitcoins is the mother of currency for me bitcoins is more profitable than any other coin

On 1/24/2020 at 6:09 PM, Atacia said:

Which one is easy to earn points bitcoin or etherium?

I think both of these coins we can earn free. We can earn biycoin from many faucet and cryptotalk  forum site. And we can free eth through different kind of airdrops and bounty programmes.  

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 1/24/2020 at 5:09 PM, Atacia said:

I think the bitcoinis the best way to invest because the prix rod the bitcoin is unstable and you can make good profit form the bitcoin.

On 1/24/2020 at 6:31 PM, Nishika said:

Obviously bitcoin dear mate. Because fr this platform also we can earn free bitcoin just by posting useful comment. And i don't think any other sites pay this much only by useful post. 

I agree to your post we can free bitcoin by posting useful comments. And I don like any other sites. 

On 1/24/2020 at 4:09 AM, Atacia said:

Will if you both of them is good coin to earn and it will depend on what strategy you use if its effective or not and the capital that you started.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

In terms of value bitcoin is the better choice, its the first cryptocurrency and the most recognizable among all the coins in the market. bitcoins market capital also exceeds all the top 10 coins in the market combined.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

i think its ethereum because if you want to earn some money from trading then you have to choose eth because proper depend on btc up and down.

also its pump ownself also.

I believe that i will always go for  Bitcoin. It's widely accepted by a lot of organisations while ethereum is still not widely accepted. It still under consideration by a lot companies.

Bitcoin is easy to earn because there is a lot of site and app that pays in btc more than paying in etherium. And I think btc is good than eth because btc is more high valued than eth.

In my view bitcoin is the best. No ither thing can take the place of bitcoin.  Because poeople worldwide know about bitcoin and earn a lot from bitcoin. For this reason bitcoin is the best, brother.

The two are great but bitcoin is better because it is the master of currencies and its price is very high

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What do you mean exactly?

Bitcoin is the mother currency of the rest of the currencies and is the most important in the market today because of its high price and the increasing popularity of this currency.

On 1/28/2020 at 10:33 AM, Pritom Mondal said:

I think Bitcoin is easier to earn than Ethereum. Most sites make Bitcoin payments. Moreover, from cryptotalk forums, we are also earning bitcoin very easily.

That's right, your thoughts, even when I work, feel that bitcoin is easier to get than ethereum because some of the sites make bitcoin payments better to get. Because I can get this forum easily.

As a token point of view ethereum  is good asset for short time profit in trading or airdrops. Although Bitcoins take long time for profit in trading and investment but  Bitcoins have a long term potential so will go with Bitcoins.

ofcourse bitcoin has higher potential of earnings than ethereum but both are good coins,you just need to buy when it is at their lower price.

I think bitcoin is easy to earn them etherum.Because there are lot of platforms who pays in btc rather than eth.