Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Can I Transfer My Coin From the Yobit exchange to another Wallet?

of course, you can transfer your bitcoin from yobit exchange to another wallet like coin base. for this you have to buy cheap coin like litecoin. then you can withdraw your coin yobit to coin base with the least fees.

Yes you can, you can transfer or send your balance to other address or wallets by the yobit exchange's wallet section. You can choose whether you want to deposit or withdraw. You can withdraw every coins as long as it is supported by the wallet you use.

Yes you can do that. You have control over your wallet you can transfer it to any where you really want to

Yes you can do that but you need to have a trusted wallet and then transfer carefully. Also you need to pay a fee while transferring.

i think its possible using bitcoin wallet addresses you will convert bitcoin to another coin to transfer to another wallet but in using of btc address only it will transfer at the same time.  because in my account that is what im doing to get my earnings.

Yes you can.You can easily transfer your your coins from one account to another account in yobit without any fees

Yes mate. That is possible. You can transfer any coin from yobit to other exchanges or wallets. Provided that you have the address. Make sure that the address is correct. 
There are some coins in Yobit that cannot be deposited on other wallets. 

nMvFbuZ.png

yes you can easily send but check before withdrawn fees because some coins fee are to high like bitcoin and dogecoins.

so you can use xrp, trx or ltc for withdrawn 

From the topic if you wish to transfer your coins to another wallet,you have to check if the wallet is the compactable wallet with the Yobit exchange wallet, if its not compatible, you will loose your money.

Obviously you can transfer money from your yobit account to another bitcoin wallet. All you need is a bitcoin address of the wallet on which you want to send your money. You can send your crypto to any wallet.

On 1/24/2020 at 8:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

This is possible for you that if you need to send the BTC from yobit to another wallet easily and it will send in just some time and yobit will not pay the high fee. So you can make good money in the market to buy the coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/24/2020 at 10:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer

Of course you can do that, but you need to know that to do this you have to pay a fee. My good example is transferring it to my erc 20 wallet. You only need to buy eth coins with the amount of balance you have. then click wallet and withdraw the eth coin earlier, then you are asked to enter your eth ethnical wallet. after that click send then all your eth coins will be sent to your wallet.

17 hours ago, Ismail4886 said:

Yes, You can easily transfer your your coins from one account to another account in yobit without any fees. From here you can transfer to any wallet as you wish.

The Yobit platform differs greatly from the purchase price and the withdrawal commission is very large

On 1/24/2020 at 5:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

The question I truly want to ask is that, is it possible to transfer the coins being acquired right now on the platform to another wallet and if so how is this done. Can someone please enlighten me on this. And I am sure there are lits of people that are also looking for answers for this as well. Someone who has been on this platform and has sold his or her coin or transfer it should answer.

You can withdraw almost any coin you have in yobit. Just go to your wallet and press the "-" button. After that read the description of how much fees you will have to pay and if it is in your interest then you can withdraw to the address you want. Yobit is really fast and will process the transaction instantly. After that it needs time to be mined and broadcasted to the coin's blockchain in order to see it on your other wallet.

That is nice question because am new in this forum and have not been able to complete my first 100 post, when I  do can I use this procedure to cash out.

11 minutes ago, khokon1122 said:

I haven't withdrawn it until now but what i came to know is to exchange your bitcoin to litecoin to reduce the exchange fees and after that you can take them to your wallet......

All can be done, all the Bitcoin that you produce is sure to depend on you converting it to whatever coins are in the yobit exchange. So you can opt for coins at a low cost.

On 04.02.2020 at 14:05, limort said:

virtual currencies is unknown, its market value has been ... Would it make sense to extend the scope of the Funds Transfer Regulation .

Yes you will be in a position exchange your coins to any other wallet effortlessly tap on pockets and find out your coin you need to alternate at that factor tap on pull lower back encompass wallet address and faucet ship accomplished.

You can can do that whatever you want it to do mate. I don't see any problem when you do that actually. 

Because, in my experienced using it I don't see any issues that I face ever since to be frank dude. 

Welcome with me
Of course, you can transfer the balance from the Yobit platform to any crypto wallet you own
Here I give you advice, Bitcoin transfer fees are high on the Yobit platform estimated at 120,000 Satoshi for the transaction, you can convert your Bitcoin into Litecoin currency or USD and then transfer it to your portfolio with lower fees

On 1/24/2020 at 12:54 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

You can withdraw your satoshis on Yobit to your personal wallet but bitcoin withdrawal fee is high. You should have at least $12 to withdraw. So, you have two options. The first one is to wait until you collect a considerable amount of bitcoin (about $100 or more) and then submit withdrawal request. The second solution is to convert it to coins with less fees like XRP or convert it directly to USD and transfer it to your account.

Yes, and like any trading platform, you can transfer any wallet you want

Yes, you can just enter the platform and log in. Go to the wallet. Choose the currency you want to withdraw and click on it. Paste the address of the wallet you want to withdraw to. Click Send. The money will be sent to you in minutes.

On 1/24/2020 at 10:04 AM, Oluwaseun said:

if you want to transfer you can go to the withdrawal section, then select the coin that you want to transfer to another wallet and make sure the wallet is supported or received the crypto. I think many people already know about the cryptocurrency withdrawal system and this is almost the same for all exchangers.