How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How do you feel when you lose money on crypto by day trading ?

On 1/24/2020 at 6:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

We cannot ignore the fact that day trading has a high chance of gaining more profit yet it also have a very high chance of losing you funds which like a double edge sword so I avoid day trading.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I firm to resolve day trading and I in addition earned. But one day i lose little spot funds. From that day I scareddoing day trading. in reality it's hurt therefore much and It is scared to taste again.

Obviously I feel very bad because I know a part of my money is gone and I will have to work harder to get it back. But I just move on, accept my loss and try to do better next time

It's part of trading nature, we must not expect us to always gain trading capital. Losing is the best way to experience and this learning is the best way to improve and learn.

of course i wont feel good when im on loss but thats a part of trade sometimes you gotta lose some times you gotta lose , so no worries and nothing to think about that much

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think short-term trade from storage is a good but it is important not to make any circulation deals. But more important than winning a contract against it, it is known in the world of projects and trade, which involves loss of profit

There was a time when I was losing a lot of money by treating a currency and then I used to think that I completely eliminated cryptocurrency and then when I started gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency, I didHas started to gain a lot of profits through

I am feeling sad when I lost my coin in trading. Actually few days ago I am lost my litecoin. But still now I am trying to work in this forum be careful

I will feel sad, I think? I mean, we lost our money. What would you feel if you lost them? Are you happy that you lose your money? I mean I will be sad, but that will only make me to give my best work to do better next time

Yes, daily trading or called short term has a high risk, even though we can channel profits every day and it is better to trade in the long run because it will get a bigger profit and low risk.

Ot is normal that we get loss or we earned our profit since it is the business world that's the que that we need to accept it and do what is right

On 2/3/2020 at 4:44 PM, Niloy%%90 said:

I think continuous trading is risky.  It's either 100% victory or unhappy.  But what I have found is that gaining profit or losing coins can be part of the change, losing money in my day-to-day investments will feel very bad.

i dont know how your trading skills are like but if you know how to invest your money properly and wait for a while you will never be in losses.

3 hours ago, Loop said:

Of course I feel sad and disappointed but it's really alright because it's part of the nature of trading, we shouldn't expect that we will always earn money from trading. Losing is the best way on how we can get experience, and that experience is the best way to become better and way more knowledgeable

You should use methods to decrease your losses in daily trades. My experience with daily trading shows that sometimes we can't keep up with volatility and the value of the coin we buy goes lower. My strategy in this case is to switch quickly to another coin which is rising at that moment to save myself. Some days ago I invested in Litecoin but it went down fast after that. To cut losses, I convert my LTC to BTC fast and recovered my lost money easily.

I have a principle to prepare all risks before starting various businesses, such as trading. so, when I get a loss from it, I might be ready. however, many people do it without preparation and become stressed because of it. however, the point is to prepare for taking risks before starting trading, because without it, of course, you will feel frustrated and start giving FUD comments

It is normal for you to lose money if you cannot trade without knowing the risks involved in trading. Losing money on crypto through trading makes it much worse, but do not despair and try to correct the mistakes again.

In the case of business, profit will be loss. It is only natural to lose money when trading. Do not despair so you try again and again. Try to avoid the risks of trading will be successful.it is great sites for earn

On 1/24/2020 at 3:21 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Day trading can get you enormous gains , but can also pipe away your savings in no time if you do day or very short term trading. Instead if you buy at discount prices and just hold for long term ? Would it not be better to acquire huge gains and risking less ?

The risk taker always take risks and mostly they overcome there fears. If you have capacity to control over your emotions and have great courage you should take a risk of trading, because trading is more profitable than holding a coin for longer term. Trading gives daily routine profits and holding gives rewards only after a longer wait.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Am I supposed to feel happy and proud on losing money? No matter losing money in day trading or long trading, every is the same. You will feel sad, and even in some cases if you loses too much because you put too much money, you might become a bit stress or just very stress over them. But, if you keep doing it moderately, and only using the amount you can afford to lose, you can get over it in no time. Get some air!

Taking risks is a major part of trading so there are many traders that are involved in day trading for its benefits. It is a bit risky but the uncertainties or risks can be minimized through planning and preparing bur that requires some good set of trading skills and experiences.

468x60-3.png

I know it is risky but I am still trading. I don't see the loss here. I haven't held a profit yet so I choose to trade. If I lost money I would definitely be sad, but I will continue because it is considered as a lesson for me.

When the day end and you keep failing and losing on your trade then that is very not good day and you need to improve your strategy and gain more knowledge about trading.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

yes, it might be safer and get a bigger profit if you hold it long-term, but have to wait for an indefinite time because the market cannot be predicted. so some people choose to trade daily for daily profits that can be obtained from this volatile crypto market.

Definitely very bad, because no one wants to  lose their money.So we should learn and predict good so that you don't lose your money.

There will be profit and loss in trading and exchange, if you faces loss on trading then you cannot do anything except trying to gain some ideas on how to do safe and profitable trading.