What is the best way to avoid scammers? - Page 5 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

What is the best way to avoid scammers?

The way to avoid scammers is do not trust easily to people who you don't know and also be OBSERVANT for every information they give. 

On 1/24/2020 at 1:57 AM, steve197 said:

we all know how many scammers we can meet in the cryptocurrencie world

what is the best way to avoid scammers

if you have any experience with scammers you can share it here so we can learn from each other mistakes.

In order to avoid scammers you should first need to have complete research before investing any where. Other then this you have to keep your wallet key safe with you without sharing.

The best way is to have knowledge about cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin because this will give good security to us. Don't invest in HYIP,  Ponzi Schemes and Cloud mining because all of that are scsmmers.  

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Mazharul0000 said:

I have never particularly experienced this bad experience.We need to stay away from any new scam services we have come up with. New services are more prone to scams.

We should also learn the scam system so as to know their secret and learn to avoid them.

Honestly, the finest approach to get out of scammers is to not have faith in or trust anyone. uniquely in investments, scammers are therefore copiousness therefore a grouping of individuals are in receipt of scammed therefore I recommend to lately not invest and merely storeroom on to your bitcoins until the assessment rises again. 

On 1/23/2020 at 7:48 PM, Soaib khan said:

Best way to avoid scammer not chat with unknown peoples or don't give any money to unknown man if scammer sending massage directly block done.

Wasabi did not want to speak to unknown persons

On 1/24/2020 at 5:16 AM, alaina1001 said:

Honestly, the best way to avoid scammers is to not believe or trust anyone. Especially in investments, scammers are so plenty so a lot of people are getting scammed so I suggest to just not invest and just hold on to your btcs until the value rises again. 

😇

When you ask those scamming guys questions which requires the to show Ids, their picture or a live video call or photo. Try having to know their real names in which you could search it. Those guys just make me sick, they nearly scammed me the other day

On 1/23/2020 at 3:57 PM, steve197 said:

if you have any experience with scammers you can share it here so we can learn from each other mistakes.

Haven't experienced yet but try to avoid unnecessary or unknown pages, forums and people, otherwise you can easily hacked by such scammers.

The best way is only that you should be updated and remain in touch with crypto world and be attentive and wise in every matter of crypto currencies like, trading, transactions sending receiving, storing online passwords and giving information in any website. Talking with stranger and replying personal message which we receive from unknown source etc.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:03 PM, Zubi's24 said:

Yes i think new comers are most victims of scammers so avoid scammers and scam project. If any one persoanl meesage r email to you and asking for mney to invest never send mney to any one.

Yes I agree never invest money in offers that you receive by email from unknown.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The best way to avoid scams is to not get tempted by any links that offers instant money and also sites that says they paid millions of users with high Amount. We should be mindful.

The best way to avoid the scammers just not to buy the new coins and also don,t invest money in the new exchanges becasue almost the new projects are the fake and they just make the money in these projects not to make a business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best way to avoid scammers is by staying away on those people you meet online offering for something that involves money and promise you a big return.

The best way is to stay careful. You must evaluate all the projects or programmes before entering it. Avoid any unknown and suspicious projects and you can easily check if the site is legit or not in google by watching reviews.

468x60-3.png

What is the best way to avoid scams? I think it would be best not to respond to incomprehensible sms from fraudsters. If we are advised of something unclear in these sms then it would be better to just ignore it.

Crypto curremcies have several ways to earn money as well as several ways of scams also. It is better to keep yourslef uodate with up and downs of crypto world.

For me the best way to avoid hackers is to stay away from referral links to make money or play mini games to earn bitcoin ... with my experience the link or project described for many attractive profits is all a trick. island.

Do not communicate with anyone on the Internet, especially with those you do not know in real life, as often these people want to cheat you for money.

On 1/24/2020 at 11:35 AM, bliznec said:

Do not communicate with scammers, which is not very positive from the outside, but this will lead to your own security in the future. 

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . But this will lead to your own security in the future .

Right think brother. We have to avoid scammers but we can not avoid scammer. Becouse scammers are every where.  So if you want avoid scammers you have to experience.  

The best way to find sccammers is visit much more post you can. By visiting post you can know about good post plus you can find sccammers.Most of the time sccammers will post some greedy and unthinkfull post.

The best way to find sccammers is visit much more post you can. By visiting post you can know about good post plus you can find sccammers.Most of the time sccammers will post some greedy and unthinkfull post.

to avoid scammer,you must be alert always when using online technologies,never talk,entertain and fall to those who promise you with good opportunity,do research first in everything before investing.

I don't experience with scammers but i always follow some rules which is i share here if you follow this rules then you secure from scammers. Don't trust new person, Don't open your crypto wallet and other account at public place and don't use public WIFI.

Scammers are everywhere. To avoid them you should make your password strong and dont share it yo everyone. Avoid clicking any other site that pop up infront of the screen this is their way trying up to get your information.

Scammers can't win if we dont accept them..Always secure first what is important to you..Always search for reviews and how valid there project.