What is the best way to avoid scammers? - Page 4 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

What is the best way to avoid scammers?

Usually newbies fall in the trap of scammers. To stay away from scammers you must be clever and have knowledge of the topic on which you are dealing with. There are lots of information available how to spot scammers. Scammers usually gives you high profit and return advertisement.

The best fashion to circumvent fraudsters, hackers and spammers is to control a debate with the experts before investing in a noteworthy situate or in a coin or for via any wallet or conversation platform. These experts fix possess lovely in sequence and are knowledgeable members.

The best way to avoid scammers is to stay away from all these sites and people online that is promising fast and easy money, try to work for your money, scammers will always bring easy method so they can get your attention to steal your money.

I have always warned people against scam. If you found some in anything to good to be real.scamer are intelligent so be caeful.

Easy don't chat with strangers dont even aay hi to them.. no bidy care about you to make you get money. who can give you the money we gi to them not the opposite...

to avoid a scammer before you trade first find information on the social media group about the scammer whether he is really a scammer or not a scammer

Stop clicking infancy ads and stop giving out your log in India to thieves and criminals. Because they would not come to you directly. All they would do is deceive you and scam you.

In order to avoid scammers you have to be strict and always on alert. Scammers will be everywhere, you won't only notice them in cryptocurrency space. From phone calls you will get to the person on the street that offers a random cards gambling service. They are all scammers and try to deceive naive people selling them the illusion of quick profits. Just control yourself and always have in mind that when something looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:57 AM, steve197 said:

we all know how many scammers we can meet in the cryptocurrencie world

what is the best way to avoid scammers

if you have any experience with scammers you can share it here so we can learn from each other mistakes.

in my opinion the best path that needs to be taken is not to easily believe in a large gift provider platform and by getting it easy, or we should never be ambitious to get a lot of money in a short time. I was once fooled by something like that because I was aiming for a big prize, but finally I was asked to deposit first, but after I made the deposit the crypto promised was not sent.

The truth is we dont have any idea sometime if they are scammers but only few simple steps if some one are scammer or some projects are scame if they are good to be true and if they re offering massive profit.

The best way to avoid scammer is to invest in good websites just like you beat investbox and you can also in mining companies where you can grow your cryptocurrency

22 minutes ago, julianstifler said:

I often experience this in telegrams, one of the targets telegram by a scammer to be able to steal bitcoin easily.
by pretending to offer help and asking for a date, the mode is also diverse, there is something like putting up a photo of a sexy woman to be interested in replying to chat.

Yes bro you are right many scammers on telegram one time one scammer massaged me in telegram telled me I need urgent money for medicines I given scammer blocked me after money sent.

How to avoid scammers is to do research in advance by finding information about the project. Avoid direct communication that offers low-cost investment with high profits. Ask your mentor who is experienced in the crypto field. is that good to do. This will be a good solution for you.

Most scammer are posting on social media and those strangers trying to send message on telegram offering to good to be true offers for an investment.dont get fooled with their offer.ask someone for advice a friend ,a family or try to get asome advice using these forum.theres a lot of people willing to help you.

The most excellent approach to circumvent scams is to halt informed. at hand is a fortune of in rank on the internet that know how to lend a hand us let alone bringing up the rear our money, and these forums are an admirable decision to gather about this subject. I be inflicted with not at all for the most part skilled this unhappy experience.
Some eminent points to restrain in brainpower is personality not to be trusted, by means of trusted exchanges, observing get into to pages to keep away from cloning pages, avoiding projects that bid generous profits with despondent investment, not accessing anonymous links, informing us rise if we idea to participate or invest in ICOs, between other aspects.

In my opinion, anyone who offers to increase your investment by unreasonable amount are scammers, like most adds that you see promising a daily interest on your investment of 1% or up. No legit business can support such a return of investment.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

First your passwords not safe in any app  playstore have many apps for data safe please dont use that apps and second use google 2 fector authenticator its very safe i believe in 2 fector authenticator 

On 1/24/2020 at 4:57 AM, steve197 said:

if you have any experience with scammers you can share it here so we can learn from each other mistakes.

Quick tips:

1. If what is promised is too good to be true, it might be a scam.

2. Don't send your private keys and login details on chat applications like Telegram! Only login on the official website.

3. Don't click malicious links, advertisements, etc.

4. If participating in bounties, research about the team behind it first.

Instead of relying solely on anyone but on your own, Bet's way to avoid scammers is to invest or do some kind of trading or do a good research before buying anything......

We use cookies to enable essential services and functionality on our site, to enhance your browsing experience, to provide a better service through personalized content, and to collect data on how visitors interact with our site. To accept the use of cookies and continue on to the site, click "Accept all Cookies", or you can make changes to your cookie preferences by clicking "Cookie Settings". For more information about our use of cookies and to opt-out of cookies at any time, please refer to our website Privacy Policy.

You should do a research before investment.  You also need to avoid links.  and dont be greedy  

do not entertain people you meet over the keyboard/Computer. remember there is no free money if the person still sending you pm's without your approval block them. do not continue on conversation with them. do not reply on email telegram messenger IG twitter to avoid being scam