What is the best way to avoid scammers? - Page 10 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

What is the best way to avoid scammers?

The best way to avoid scammers is by knowing well the business you have gotten into, studying it and being suspicious of everything that moves. All this is magnified if you are a beginner, in which case it is always better to have someone to advise you so as not to take a wrong step. We must bear in mind that a well-worked scam can look very real.

On 1/23/2020 at 4:57 PM, steve197 said:

we all know how many scammers we can meet in the cryptocurrencie world

what is the best way to avoid scammers

if you have any experience with scammers you can share it here so we can learn from each other mistakes.

You always have to be suspicious of what looks too flashy, such as those that offer high profitability, platforms that say you will earn x% in less time, like that.
You also have to investigate the profiles of those who offer quick profits.
Caution is always the premise.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:57 PM, steve197 said:

we all know how many scammers we can meet in the cryptocurrencie world

what is the best way to avoid scammers

if you have any experience with scammers you can share it here so we can learn from each other mistakes.

Look on the internet for a lot of information, but 90 percent of it is rubbish. Such topics help not to waste time on useless materials, with arguments around the bush. Thanks to those who unsubscribed, added some sources to reading. Share good books and articles, let's save each other's time, this is an irreplaceable resource. Good luck!

• +5 1

On 2/16/2020 at 8:01 AM, F Ahmed said:

The best way to find sccammers is visit much more post you can. By visiting post you can know about good post plus you can find sccammers.Most of the time sccammers will post some greedy and unthinkfull post.

The best way to find sccammers is visit much more post you can. By visiting post you can know about good post plus you can find sccammers.Most of the time sccammers will post some greedy and unthinkfull post.

The following types of people were found in all parts: if you go to buy btc, try to do it in person or with people who have already worked and who are trusted. and if it is on any type of airdrop, don't take it as a scam if not a distraction, because we already know that most of them are not paid

I've never been scammed, but I do know people who have. The bottom line is to know that scammers are always trying to be nice to gain your trust, and then they start offering you never-before-seen opportunities for great short-term income. The rule is simple, when something is too good to believe, it is because it is false.

You should not get carried away by greed, scammers take advantage of that and make very good cheap offers for you to give them your money and then they disappear. Be smarter and report them.

I think it is very important to keep the pc or mobile clean, and also keep investments safe, not to be advertising on social networks for example. To this add good passwords and always use 2FA or google authenticator.

I have years of experience with cryptocurrency airdrops, never send money to supposedly pay for gas, giveaway and the sale of tokens, what the scammer wants is that when he gets the money he wanted, vanish without leaving any trace, just airdrops free, unfortunately they are scarce

The best way to avoid scammers is to stop signing up for promotions that promise to give you large amounts of coins by just taking a few simple steps like retweets.

Well, I´ve been scammed a lot of times, since then I´ve learned to do some research before investing on some crypto or method, like virtual mining, smart contracts, etc. In my opinion, the best that you can do is doing research about the site/token/faucet that your going in. We need to be careful out there, because there are lots of people that want to trick you or you can fall into their trap, or scam.

I think the essential tips are: Be skeptical, Question everything in their platforms, in their social media, search them or their projects in Foros or review from other sources. Take your time, Don’t let anyone rush you into making a purchase or invest. Be wary of all links and attachments. 

Scam is a scam technique that has been around for a long time and, despite the large number of articles written in many specialized media, there are still people who are deceived. The system is simple in its conception, although complex in its development. In Spain, behind the whole process, there are usually citizens of Eastern European countries, who have deep computer and legal knowledge. Although they are not the only ones, on the other hand, criminals, using Pishing, will steal the account numbers and passwords of the unwary who, ignoring the email they have received, access a website that the only thing that does is steal that data. (The website pages, of course, are a perfect imitation of those of a prestigious bank.)

Never click on the link that accompanies an email message, even if you think the sender is a reputable person, company or body. If you have made the mistake, if you have clicked on the link, examine, before doing anything, the URL, the address of the page where you are, at the top of the web browser, and check if it corresponds to the one you believed. Ah, if they send you a message from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and others, inviting you to take an action, ignore it. Access the page that supports the service directly in your browser and there you will have the notice, if it exists.

It has happened to me many times before, the basic reason is that I did not know and understood about it before investing any forced idea app. Just what happened to me. If we want to avoid scammers, then we do not need a complete investigation about them before investing money on any website. If we will invest in any websites without ivestigation then they can scam with us. So we should get to know about it before doing it on any website. 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

its easy to avoid scammers just dont internet and that is it 

see soooo easyyyy lol.

jk

you have to learn they ways for scamming people so you need to be a scammer to avoid there its not easy to learn all of that but you have to try it

One way to prevent scammers is to check the information of the place where you enter if it has any reference.
Currently where the topic of scam is being shown more is in airdrops where they tend to steal your money.
Another main problem I think is phishing, it is one of the main problems where scammers steal not only your information but also what you have inside either your wallets etc.

Edited by Michar1
  • +3 1

Scammers always take advantage of ambition and ignorance of people, two common things that can be found in this crypto world. Then, my best advice to avoid scammers would be to stay away from anything that offers an unrealistic return in your investment, namely Ponzi schemes disguised as cloud mining or arbitrage platforms. Also, always make an exhaustive research about any project we might be interested to invest, and finally blocking all random people contacting you on private.

Мошенники специфичный это народ хорошо понимают психологию жертв играют на слабостях (жадность , азарт, страх проигрыша) запомните одно не даё м денег не под каким предлогом

I have no any experience about scammers bu i am a aware from this i am not share any information to any one and first yo do your wallet are w withdraw time to time dont store any extra money in this thanks for sharing the post 

Edited by Shubham kakade

On 1/24/2020 at 8:35 PM, bentayebsalah said:

The best way to stay away from scammers is by researching and asking experienced people about the project before you join or invest in it

This is 100% accurate. Before joining in, you should have research everything about that certain project, ask some of your colleagues or online friend if they have learned about it, and lastly comprehend everything you've learned so that in the end you wouldn't be scammed. Given that not everything on the internet is accurate, but with the collection of resource, you can equip yourself with knowledge on that certain thing ;)

Please rate my comment ❤️

I think the best way to avoid scammers that we should more secure our account and also use the more security features. 

I have a one advice for you that you should change your login password time to time and make a complicated password.