What is the best way to avoid scammers? - Page 8 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

What is the best way to avoid scammers?

On 1/24/2020 at 4:57 AM, steve197 said:

we all know how many scammers we can meet in the cryptocurrencie world

what is the best way to avoid scammers

if you have any experience with scammers you can share it here so we can learn from each other mistakes.

Best way is to do our own research, be vigilant, do not get hyped and don't trust anyone sharing financial gains in a short period of time through investment.  Avoid HYIP and ponzi schemers company.

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

The digital currencies that you invest in are your money and no one will pay you a portion of it in case it is lost, so you should know that the hackers are filling up this field and some of the hackers are highly intelligent, as it works to hunt you in one way or another.

The best way to avoid scammers is to never put your money on websites that are not well known or well trusted by many people as I invested my bitcoin in an untrusted website and after a few days, my account on the website was deleted.

Phishing scams are usually done by trying to trick you into believing you are entering information on a legitimate website, while in fact you are providing information to a fraudster, beware of strangers who start talking with you.

In order to protect yourself, do not use mobile applications in sensitive transactions on a public Wi-Fi network, for example, if you want to check your bank account from the phone, it is preferable to use a phone data connection or open a browser and enter the company's website from the mobile phone.

There is nothing in the world that is precious without there being a reward for it, there is no big reward for an easy thing, terrible offers or big profits in a short time or giving a large percentage to something simple that is usually tainted by monuments that may reach 85%, there is already Some golden opportunities in our daily life, but they are rare cases, so if you find such amazing offers, be treated with care, because they are often prelude to the monument processes for you.

I have a lot of advice for you on this topic in the beginning Avoid the sites that claim that they will give you money only in order to post referral links and do not put your wallet codes in fraudulent telegram robots and do not share any of your words and accounts on untrustworthy websites

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/24/2020 at 5:27 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I think to avoid the scammer. We should not invest any Crypto project or new tokens without study. We should not invest on any websites that say that will double bitcoin. 

Even by not investing, scammers will reach you, you should avoid clicking on any link that arrives via e-mail or respond to any unknown person who texte you in private.

On 1/23/2020 at 2:57 PM, steve197 said:

if you have any experience with scammers you can share it here so we can learn from each other mistakes.

Look the best way is not entering in the pages that look strange, and promise a lot of money without doing practically nothing because none give money for free without wining something, so you have to think first if you invest your money or not

Best way to avoid scam is to be updated with the crypto market. And also avoid opening unneccessary links and don't respomd to unknown emails. Also if someone offers insanely high profit return then immediatly leave that group or forum. 

On 1/24/2020 at 2:27 AM, steve197 said:

The best way to avoid scammers are ignorance. Because scammers try to connect with members. So don't believe on any unknown people. Don't click on unknown link. And never share your I'd password to anyone.

for me in order to you to avoid a scammer is all you need to do is to he alert as always you need to make everythin works fine and organize you also need to think critically in every decision that you are doing here inside the cryptotalk forum so that you will not be left behind by scammers.

Don't deal with someone you don't know and don't make the comments of the others about the guy you want to deal with him affect your decision because it could be fake.

I once faced a lot of scamers out there and from what I have learnt the only way to protect your self from scamers is by staying away from every crypto investment site and avoid following referral links too much and block every one who chats you up about investing with them to make profit especially from telegram don't fall in their traps block them if they approach thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

Ibdint really think there is an actual way of avoiding these very scammers ,the only thing there is is just that we can simply figuring then out when they try contacting us and then ignoring them, also reporting their profiles or accounts to be marked as scammers

On 1/26/2020 at 8:55 PM, Zane151 said:

I have already been scammed 600$

poor you, 

many date time we heard that hacker haven't stole coin so we have to be care proserous about that dont save your codenae in computer and dont click on any link rummage on google and then lang singup ore singin

Avoid dealing with anything suspicious or suspicious
Any sites that claim to be making big profits are a scam
Make sure that all easy profit methods are incorrect

Life is great and enjoy it

I think the best way to actively avoid scammers aside from staying informed and other relevant precautions, one should avoid jumping into unverified referral links... 

On 1/24/2020 at 9:18 AM, Soaib khan said:

Best way to avoid scammer not chat with unknown peoples or don't give any money to unknown man if scammer sending massage directly block done.

Well @Soaib khan this is also one of best way to avoid scammers because any unknown person try to convincing any project and suggests us to invest that project means he trying to scam us so avoid those members.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Well @Soaib khan this is also one of best way to avoid scammers because any unknown person try to convincing any project and suggests us to invest that project means he trying to scam us so avoid those members.

@Honny143 also we can do fun with them.. Because usually in my telegram account many scammer contract with me for investment in their account.. So i told them that at this moment i have no money so if you give me some money to invest then after done investment planing i will give your money back and i will take the profit.. Then they feel boring and  block me.. So i think this is also a way to prevent from spammer or avoid them..                   

• +2 1

I think the best way is knowing how to recognize  him, nobody is going to give you 100 bucks if you give them a dollar for example, and maybe they say things like, give me your account and I'll deposit x amount of money, i think this is one of the best way.

Edited by Kaytom

I think that you can't avoid scammers at all. Because of human nature. But to not being decepted exist only one way - get an advance payment. 

Another situation if you buying something. Best way it's do not make a deal with people who hasn't have any reviews.

The field of cryptocurrencies is a lot and a lot of scammers and fraudsters come to you first on the telegram program and they are the most fraudulent person and I get away from them and advise you to work on your own on a trading platform and you are safe.

In my opinion, the best way to avoid scammers is common sense, distrust and read, it has served me up to the moment of being scammed