What is the strategy for dealing with cryptocurrency trading losses? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

What is the strategy for dealing with cryptocurrency trading losses?

I suggest you to keep your coins for some time and just hope that the price of that coins will rise soon, if you sell your coins then you will get nothing except loss because it doesn't work to sell these coins and buy some others.

We have two method strategies, the first one is the holding your losses coin while the value will increase, while the second one is to sell your holdings and get the other one

On 1/23/2020 at 7:27 PM, Hendy1 said:

These past few days, I have experienced losses in choosing coins, buying when the price of coins has risen, after which the coins have decreased in price, as a result I have experienced a slight loss for now, the question is whether I should sell my coins and choose new coins or keep my coins for the time being? waiting for your kind response.

If it is btc or ltc I suggest you should hold them because there price have started risen and they also have good potentials.

Edited by Ndayebo8

A stop loss should always be placed in circulation in order for it to be easy to offset that loss in a single profitable trade

Life is great and enjoy it

Never sell coins at low prices and wait until they grow by at least 50% and only then start selling them, I always do and rarely lose money.

The strategy for dealing with cryptocurrency losses is to review your trading decisions
And knowing the errors that led to the loss when trading
 As it requires a lot of monitoring of price movements and conducting a set of basic 
and technical analyzes to study profit opportunities and potential loss.

The best way is to buy more and more if the price go down and play against you to cover your lose when the price is increasing after ,that's how i do in my personal trade 

4 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

There is not only one strategy to avoid trading loses. You have to change your trading strategies as per the demand of the crypto market. As for now the market demands to hold of coins so you should now hold coins until there will be any rise in the cryptocurrencies market.

I agree with you, it shouldn't be just one strategy for business, whether to avoid trading loses or otherwise. You should change your strategy according to the market change. Sometimes selling with a little loss is better than waiting and losing more. Especially with currencies that are not in the first list of the market.

I always use the strategy of waiting, I can wait more than 1 year until the price rises to the level that I need, this is the best way to reduce losses.

You should only preserve your famous currencies. As for the symbols, as long as you lose a little, I advise you to replace them and do a new experience, but patience and self-confidence are part of the success so do the right work with confidence and wish you great profits.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, CnapmaK said:

I recommend you to wait. For a month or even years. Don't sell your coins before you can get profit from it. When I invested my money inone coin, its price dumped to 60%. I sold my tokens and invested my money in another coin. But its price dumped to 400% too. I lost all my money.

Your mistake was investing in a weak coin. If you had bought a strong coin, it would never fall by 400%! There is a strategy to make up for losses through bitcoin and ethereum. If I sell any coin and lose, I convert it to BTC or ETH and trade with them daily. These two are really strong and reliable coins. You can compensate your losses little by little. This method is good for impatient traders who can't wait but you have to know how to day trade bitcoin. If you are not a day trader, HODL is the only solution left for you.

On 2/19/2020 at 8:57 PM, Jone20 said:

Dealing with losses is one of the most difficult skills that you must learn when trading in cryptocurrency markets. You will learn how watching your money wasted before your eyes is contrary to all the human instincts that you have.

can execute that trading strategy. It is not helpful to know that your losses are under control and how to control them. You should have a plan but if you don't cut loss (sell) then the best option. Start your new journey and turn your last trading activity into experience, don't make the same mistake.

The issue of stop loss is an important issue that is the strategy to reduce losses in case of being leveraged, if you are buying traditionally you only have to manage the capital in parts and be patient.

I think that if you bought a coin that costs more than $ 10 (Like Litecoin or Dash), then you should just wait until the price of them rises again, because if you reinvest in some other coin, it can also fall in price and you will lose even more.

We have to trade only strong TA based  crypto coins and news based coins only and accumulating them in average price . Then absolutely you can be profitable in your tree . 

If you want to start trading, whether digital or paper currencies. You have to know the basics, not necessarily why you start them all with useful properties and may be reflected in your loss. I prefer digital currencies, and I recommend you to start trading them, and that is to buy a coin that you want for a currency that interests you and look at its price in the previous months. When you go up, sell and get your profits.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 1/24/2020 at 1:27 AM, Hendy1 said:

These past few days, I have experienced losses in choosing coins, buying when the price of coins has risen, after which the coins have decreased in price, as a result I have experienced a slight loss for now, the question is whether I should sell my coins and choose new coins or keep my coins for the time being? waiting for your kind response.

Depending on the type of coin you buy, if you buy bitcoin, you can hold it until the price goes up again, but if you buy a new coin, you can sell it now, because new coins cannot predict whether it will go up or down.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:27 AM, Hendy1 said:

To minimize losses, it is better if you sell the coins that you have bought so as not to lose too much, then buy ETH, but when the price of ETH falls you can buy when the price is low and keep it for a while, and when the price is high you can sell it. So that the losses you suffer can be covered with profits.

I agree with others. It’s better if you look at long term investments. Because trading is much more risky. Personally I advice you to look for more tutorials of trading online is a short term or look for long term investments. 

That's going to be the most common thing while you're learning. I would like to start with a good amount but if we operate in a bad way we will end up generating more losses than benefits I recommend you can. Take a break and fill yourself in with the correct information as to what currencies you can buy to start capitalizing.

That will be the most common while you learn. I would like to start with a good amount but if we operate badly we will end up generating more losses than profits Because there are many people who lose capital for cryptocurrencies

On 23/1/2020 at 13:27, Hendy1 said:

Estos últimos días, he experimentado pérdidas en la elección de monedas, comprando cuando el precio de las monedas ha subido, luego de lo cual las monedas han bajado de precio, como resultado he experimentado una ligera pérdida por ahora, la pregunta es si debo vender mis monedas y elegir monedas nuevas o conservar mis monedas por el momento? esperando su amable respuesta.

Any strategy must depend on what bitcoin does; That is why this currency should be permanently monitored, if btc goes down, cryptocurrencies go down, if bitcoin goes sideways, cryptocurrencies tend to rise, because bitcoins are sold to acquire cryptocurrencies, when btc goes up, strong cryptocurrencies also go up, but when btc skyrockets in price, cryptocurrencies go down because people sell them to buy btc. Obviously this must be analyzed within the framework of dollar behavior (if the dollar falls, btc rises), S&P 500, dominance of btc and behavior of the stock market in general (Yobit).

• +2 1

On 23/1/2020 at 13:27, Hendy1 said:

Estos últimos días, he experimentado pérdidas en la elección de monedas, comprando cuando el precio de las monedas ha subido, luego de lo cual las monedas han bajado de precio, como resultado he experimentado una ligera pérdida por ahora, la pregunta es si debo vender mis monedas y elegir monedas nuevas o conservar mis monedas por el momento? esperando su amable respuesta.

I think that the correct answer would be to keep you have not lost yet, you lose when you sell it cheaper than what you bought, it is best not to worry so much that cryptocurrencies are volatile in one day they are low and tomorrow they return to their value or even more expensive

One of the things that I do and it works for me so that the volatility of cryptocurrencies does not affect me is to trade with pairs in "stablecoins" that helps a lot or too much to not have much loss in addition to leaning on supports or resistance when required to further minimize losses.

Whatever the reason for the loss in the stock market and trading, almost all traders suffer a heavy loss at one point in time.

Getting up again after a big loss is not that complicated.

However, there are a few things you can do to help yourself recover from heavy losses. Something that is a little difficult to deal with is the psychological damage caused by the losses, especially the damage to self-esteem.

Confidence is a positive trait in any field, but having too much confidence in the marketplace leads to an inability to see right and make wrong decisions. On the other hand, a trader who has completely lost his confidence also has fears and doubts and can not succeed in the stock market, digital currency market or other financial markets.

After a major setback, the level of confidence you need to take action to see the market conditions, take action after the opportunity, and avoid further losses may be lost.

Maybe even after a big loss, you start questioning yourself and your abilities. This is the behavior of most novice traders. After a big loss because they have completely lost their confidence, they exit the trades very quickly and with very little profit in their next trades, or on the contrary, they keep an unfavorable trade open and suffer more losses.

If you are also experiencing these problems or are suffering from a heavy loss in the stock market or other financial markets, the following tips can help you regain your confidence and get back on the winning roll.
1. Loss control

Every trader has bad days and good days. It has good deals and bad deals.

As a general rule, you should not let losses on bad days outweigh gains on good days. In other words, do not let the losses of one trade outweigh the gains of other trades.

For example, if you trade on the Tehran Stock Exchange and usually earn 10% profit in one trade, do not let your loss figure in bad transactions reach more than 10%.

You have to prevent losses.

A great loss causes all kinds of internal contradictions to form in your mind, anger, fear and the decision to take revenge on the market, frustration, self-hatred or hatred of the market, and so on.

This is why it is impossible to stay focused and trade with a calm mind after a big loss. In such cases, remember that the market is always there and no one has forced you to start a new trade.

Let time pass, do other things so that your mind can calm down and you can think more clearly and make better decisions.
2. Accept liability for losses

If you look at the Telegram groups, associations and various groups in which Tehran Stock Exchange traders are active, you will often see people who are always blaming and blaming others. They claim responsibility for their losses as a major shareholder, a particular news agency, market watcher, accountant and auditor.

In other words, they blame everyone but themselves.

This behavior is very common and most people even enjoy it, without sometimes being aware of it themselves.

Maybe your loss is minor, or maybe you have experienced your biggest loss, or maybe the loss is so great that it has completely changed your financial situation.

If your financial situation is completely ruined due to a big loss, unfortunately you can not do anything special. You can only not trade until your problems are resolved.

Do not endanger your health due to losses in the stock market. Money will always come and often your financial problem will be solved. Do not trade by borrowing from others for the purpose of revenge from the market or compensation until the problem is solved. Because in these cases you will be under a lot of pressure and there will be a possibility of getting into bigger trouble.

Your loss may not be such that it destroys you financially and the damage you have done is less. In these cases, it will be easier to return to the game.

Many professional traders have had such experiences during their trading that they have returned to the game after a heavy loss and have appeared more successful than before.

To do this, one must take responsibility for the loss and not blame others. There are always excuses to put the blame on individuals, organizations and institutions.

But you can only learn from past events and move on when you take responsibility for everything. Tell yourself:

I am responsible for this loss.

If you do not do this, the past will be repeated and you will experience the same bitter damage as before.

Take responsibility and think about what you should have done differently. This will reduce the chances of similar conditions occurring. Spiritually, if you accumulate hatred of others, it will be harmful to your health.

On the other hand, blaming others makes you accept that you have no control over your trades and that it is as if you have left your destiny in someone else's hands. If so, what is your role and why are you trading?

If you have control over the trade (you have accepted the responsibility) you can correct the mistakes, if others are responsible, you can not expect to correct the mistakes.

Something can always be done to reduce the damage. Maybe the market you are trading in is not right for you, maybe you should have made a better loss, your trade may not have the right risk / reward ratio, or you may have entered a particular asset Intense that did not have enough liquidity.

Whatever the cause of the loss, you must accept that your loss is due to improper handling and management, and then take steps to remedy it.

Once you've fixed the cause of the loss, you need to start regaining your lost self-confidence.
3. Get your focus back

In the beginning, when you start trading, you are probably overconfident, but the market will take your place and you will learn a good lesson.

Over time, as you build your trading system, you will gradually gain more healthy and balanced self-confidence through further testing and practice, and you will reap the benefits by applying it.

Self-confidence is created by doing hard tasks and getting better at them. In trading, our job is to implement our trading plan. By doing so, after achieving positive results, self-confidence also grows.

A big loss, like resetting and going back to the early stages of a difficult game.

You need to focus on the trading plan, the adjustments you make and the implementation.

Related article: The investment system should have these 6 features

Imagine for a second you were transposed into the karmic driven world of Earl.

In fact, it is difficult to trade, so being interested in it and accepting its challenges will allow you to rise again after a failure.

Sometimes a good market that persists makes the trader lazy because it makes a profit easily. But a big loss, like a slap in the face, reminds the trader that the market is constantly changing and must put laziness aside.

The big loss is a warning from the market that says you have deviated and you have to go back.
4. Practice and rebuild your confidence

After a big loss, self-confidence often goes away. This situation means that your mind is not ready.

Lack of transparency in thinking leads to insufficient attention to trading, panic and being too aggressive in trading. These behaviors are a reaction on your part to get back to the previous situation faster and compensate for the losses, but these reactions are destructive.

Take a step back and turn to paper trading or virtual trading again.

Review and test your trading system.

There is less pressure on you when it comes to face-to-face and paper transactions. For this reason, it is easier to focus on the trade and not worry about the financial aspect.
5. Start small

After some time of unrealistic and experimental trading, your self-confidence will increase and you will have a better mindset for trading real money in the market.

But note, in the real market, start small. Do not dive into the market and trade with less money than before. After making a profit from a small trade, your self-confidence grows and in the next trade you can increase the monetary amount of the trade.

If you do, in the event of a loss in the transaction, it will be easier for you to accept the loss because the amount of money and loss is less.

So keep real trades at a slower pace and when your trades get better, add more money into each trade to get back to normal.

Getting out of the ashes of a loss means going back to the basics and starting to implement the strategy correctly.

Unrealistic and so-called virtual transactions will help you regain your focus, recall important things and regain your self-confidence.

Don't worry about money, money will come automatically with the improvement of your transactions.
The last word

If you get a big hit in the financial markets, stop trading for a while. When you want to re-enter the market, review your trading plan, identify the reasons for the loss, and make the necessary changes to the plan.

Then move on to unrealistic trades and continue for a while to both test the changes in the trading plan and regain the confidence of the past.

Only trade real money when you have several profitable trades and have regained the right trading mindset.

• -2 1