Bitcoin And Terrorist - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Bitcoin And Terrorist

Right? This is one of the disadvantages of bitcoin. Because anyone can use them anywhere and anyone. A lot of people are using them for a bad purposes. Such as terrorism or something, because the transaction is very secretive and all. Kinda worrying to see this.

23 hours ago, Lunaa said:

Right? This is one of the disadvantages of bitcoin. Because anyone can use them anywhere and anyone. A lot of people are using them for a bad purposes. Such as terrorism or something, because the transaction is very secretive and all. Kinda worrying to see this.

if we focus on this side of bitcoin and then assume thats all what bitcoin and crypto is used for then we can say the same thing about any fiat currency because the terrorists use them as well.

On 1/23/2020 at 10:27 PM, rjroshan said:

After an increase in bitcoin price, terrorists are using bitcoin as their safety currency. Bitcoin senders' identifications are very secret and very difficult to recognize from blockchain technology. Last year suicide bombing attacked in Sri Lanka that killed over 253 civilians, that founded ISIS used Bitcoin to fund. In future bitcoin will be used for all underworld payments include deep web and using the dark web. What do you think about my opinion and are you agree with me.

I am agree with you this is the main reason why governments afraid of crypto currency. It has more disadvantages than advantages. Although it supports to individuals in earning but it is mean to promote crime in world.

Yes you are right. Because I heard a news that is some hackers hack something then they want government Bitcoin. Why they want this we really do not know. That's think we can easily say Bitcoin definitely safety for criminal.

I don't believe that bitcoin is the cause of these terrorist attacks, terrorist have been around long before bitcoin and they have been funding operations all over the world with flats currency and they are still using flats to fund their operations, many governments wants to turn people head to bitcoin and remove the blame from them, cause they are letting these groups use their flats to create chaos.

Terrorists do use bitcoin as a means of payment for their dealings in order to avoid being seen or tracked down along the line. The payments using fiat currency can easily expose them, thus they are going virtual. 

On 1/24/2020 at 12:57 AM, rjroshan said:

What do you think about my opinion and are you agree with me.

This is one if the main problems of Bitcoin, and one that hinders it from adoption and acceptance from the government.

Because of its anonymity, Bitcoin and other altcoins like DASH has been used ti fund such activities, and is made a platform of payment for these illegal acts.

Bitcoin laundering also becomes easy because criminals could just send these to exchanges or other platforms, effectively losing track of funds because the platform's paying address is different and thus, cutting track of the coins to their original owner. More especially if these platforms don't implement KYC/AML regulations to identify individuals using their platform.

It is not sure btc is used by terrorists or not because any one don't have any clear information regarding terrorists used crypto market for their payment but may this is fact. 

You are telling true, last year in my country, the two boys are buyed with Bitcoin at online video call and killed these boys via video call by the buyer. So it's transaction should not complete with user identification.

In our country too there was a incident take place and peoples arrested two of persons and they are suspected to use bitcoins and other crypto currencies in illegal activities. that is a dangerous thing in crypto world.

That established ISIS used Bitcoin for money. The founding company used ICC Bitcoin for money. Crypto is not traceable It can be used for transactions that are not good enough, and there is nothing we can do about it

Terrosist are using any kind of payment as long as they are spread evil doing.so i think is no way including bitcoin into what they doing.vrylyo currency can be use in a positive or negative ways it all in the hand of the owner 

I agree to that and indeed bitcoin can be used for that. because bitcoin transactions are peer to peer and not through third parties. so, it is very possible to enter into the deep web or funding and other illegal transactions. because it all can not be tracked by banks or legal parties.

I believe it is old for individuals cram nonetheless we cannot avert it. No names, every one of undistinguished and you throw capital to someone, pardon? a perfect sense of liability trade between regretful people.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:57 PM, rjroshan said:

After an increase in bitcoin price, terrorists are using bitcoin as their safety currency. Bitcoin senders' identifications are very secret and very difficult to recognize from blockchain technology. Last year suicide bombing attacked in Sri Lanka that killed over 253 civilians, that founded ISIS used Bitcoin to fund. In future bitcoin will be used for all underworld payments include deep web and using the dark web. What do you think about my opinion and are you agree with me.

Terrorism has found its way in every era it is not the fault of bitcoin. As the new technology is emerging even the terrorists are using them for their benefit. Unfortunately we cannot escape from this.

Actually bitcoin is very popular crypto currency. But still now some terrorist used this coin. For this reason bitcoin is illegal most of the country

Each thing has there possess drawback so do Bitcoin has however on the off chance that the legislature can stop the progression of money without legitimate checks, at that point without a doubt it very well may be decreased to a lot of degree.

The terrorists are also using the Internet to spread the word about their activities and also to recruit people for their war. Are you going to shutdown the Internet, because these terrorists are using it for their activities? Every technology is used for both good and bad things  :)

I do not know whether all this is true or not. Because there is no news related to this or I do not know. Usually the terrorist acts behind them are the ones that fund everything. And I didn't know that using bitcoin or something.

Indeed the features offered by crypto currencies, especially bitcoin, support for things like that. I think that is the reason many countries do not legalize bitcoin.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

This is the bad site in bitcoin, I mean bitcoin is not made for this kind of purposes of course but since he is not tracked by anyone, the terrorists and the hackers used this feature in their side, this is why bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies still not adopted by most of the countries around the world 

The main problem facing Bitcoin is its anonymity but unlike traditional banking, any movement can be traced and this is available to anyone. Which does not happen with traditional banking that also has that problem but unlike Bitcoin we can not access accounts and know their movements.

So who is better hiding the terrorists? I think the Bank traditional

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

It's not for increase the price of bitcoin. It's basically try to hide themselves. In bank or other financial organization are they don't use cz it have a risk for caught them. But in bitcoin or crypto currency their is no chance for this. It's very safe from hide themselves. In this reasons most of country are banned bitcoin or crypto currency in their country.