Is there any app of yobit on play store? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sair

Is there any app of yobit on play store?

There isn't for know, maybe try looking later again. We are using the browser and it is fine but me too I'd love to see a yobit app that will be perfect. Some exchanges have but not all it is not something they like a lot as most traders are using desktops and don't like mobiles to trade.

• +3 1

Yes there is yobit app on play store but it is not needed that much for the user because it have same features like its website. You can also create shortcut of website on screen for furthur ease

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

no friend, that application is still airdrops that is in telegram at the moment, we do not know when they are going to eliminate it, and for now they have not opened a mobile application, which is something they should do

• Useful or interesting 1

There is no official apps for the yobit in the play store, you the users should be conscious to download  this types of fake apps. This apps can be so much harmful for your money, they can steal your money, so it would be best if you done it by browsing. 

• +3 1

Although yobit is an old platform and has a large number of users, it has not yet developed an application of its own. Therefore, be aware of any fraudster telling you that there is an application for the platform and asking you to download it to your computer to steal your data.

• +5 1

I was wondering the same it would be nice to have the yobit app intead of the browsers we have to use. I'm not opening google browser for anything else and it lags too on my device so I'm only using it for cryptotalk. I wish there was an app available.

• +3 1

I have not looked for an app for mobile phones but I haven't read anything about it either, so I don't think that any app exists for yobit. But be careful because scammers use android and ios to create fake apps and fake exchanges to steal cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

In my opinion, there is no yobit application in the play store, if there is, we will definitely be notified via telegram channel. Be careful when downloading applications on behalf of yobit, because there is no official release regarding the yobit application on the play store.

• +1 1

There is never any application and the three main links that reach the platform, except for that is SCAM, not even Twitter, there is no support for it, and this is what the platform warns about again and again.

• +1 1

I haven't seen a mobile app for yobit and I don't think there is a need for one but maybe it can help us make better trades and investments using one. If Yobit creates one I will be using it always.

I haven't tried to find any yobit application but I think that if there was one this will be written in yobit exchange and advertised a lot. Maybe it will be a good idea to create an android application for yobit exchange but I don't think it is something necessary or something that will change the traffic in yobit. 

• +1 1

I don't know if htere is something like an app for yobit, but I did extensive search on scammers and fake apps so be careful about anything new you see and also don't trust anybody. I've found scammers everywhere and there are fake exchanges too.

I do not saw any app on the playstore of yobit and i know they still not create any app. Crypto is a great business and yobit exchange will so much help of the peoples in buying and selling the coins instantly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/13/2020 at 4:05 PM, Zeshan Khalid said:

Yes there is yobit app on play store but it is not needed that much for the user because it have same features like its website. You can also create shortcut of website on screen for furthur ease

Where have you seen this yobit app on play store friend? I haven't seen it. Are you sure there is an app. Sent the link in a reply if you found one otherwise you just write something that you don't know about.

• +1 1

Thanks my friend q for this information. Yes there is a yobit app at the play store. But the rating and demand of the app is not so high and it is about 4.2.  so we have to contact with the customer support of the yobit. From there your all the problems an doubt will be removed.

I don't think if there have a application version of Yobit, but I think there is still don't have. The best approach if you want to easily access Yobit without opening the browser is to add it to you homescreen. The process is so easy, first you need to open your browser and search for Yobit in Google, once you are in Yobit now, then click the vertical ellipsis then find the "Add to Homescreen" option, that's it you can now access it, just by clicking the icon.

I searched the play store but i have not found any app.... So i think no yobit app/application in the play story.....   Although no app can be found play store i think it  not will be safe for us...... 

There is but its kinda pointless since you cant do anything there since its all about contact support or something so your better off keep using the website of the yobit anyway. And there are alot of fake yobits around so for better good just use the website.

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 8:25 AM, Sair said:

My question is about yobit.

Is yobit is available in Android app on play store?

If yes then please drop the perfect information to download.

yobit's app hasn't been created yet.  However, if the app was made, many users would benefit.  However, if it makes the app, then the director of yobit will discuss it.  However, if you make the app, then it will have both advantages and disadvantages  Maybe they are not making the app thinking about this.  However, they know better if they will make an app in the future

I think yes. Yobit app is available in the Play store.  You can download from here but it there is rating is very low of app. So you can contact there and you have cleared any doubt.

No dear there is no application of yobit on play store. You can access yobit exchange only in web version. Because yobit exchange website is much heavy website. It can not be access through application. Don't waste your time in search of  yobit application on play store.  

Beware, no Yobit app is listed yet. And any application you find anywhere is a trick to loot your money, and the application will be talked about when it is ready on the yobit page in Twitter.

No friend. Yobit has no official exchanger app in play store yet. If there was official app in play store everyone will use that app. I also want to use Yobit mobile app if they build app for we smartphone  users. 

There is nothing on their official yobit page so I think there is no application in the play store since yobit has not communicated anything about their official application, we hope they will soon put an application since it would be very good that they have an app since it needs  users to make cryptocurrency exchanges easily on their cell phone.