How can I invest ?? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

well there is a lot to it, there is learning about what you want to invest in ,and always working hard for it, there are even different levels to which we should even follw the work we do and the good things of the market there is a lot of effort to really promise and work with so , work hard in understanding your spirit

Investing in crypto can be very risk at sometimes and it can cost you a lot if you are investing outside your wallet to investment sites beware of to may scam investment projects on the market and the best investment is to hold your btc in a wallet.

If you want to invest, I recommend you to buy 1 coin and learn how to trade, or better yet, you will keep yourself 1 more coin. Please select a popular exchange to trade.

investment is to use your currency to earn some profit , there are many ways to invest , do some research on that and choose which one is convenient for you like trading , cloud mining ,etc

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From my personal experience I will say that investments in altcoins are very good. It is also very good to invest in coins that have just entered the exchange and started trading. I invest there myself and make good money on it. Just be careful, look at bidding coins, that is, coins without sales at all.

I would like to suggest u to study about all the currencies for some time before investing. That would be better if you are analysing the digital currencies how they are growing in market place then u can get an idea about that and then u can proceed. This is just my knowledge beyond my knowledge there is alot to know so keep going good luck. Be aware of scammers. 

The best way to invest crypto currency is to do research on the best investment strategies that you can use and then choose the best platform to invest on.

I would give you suggestions to you that you first learned about how to invest money online because if you don't have any knowledge about online earnings then you will be loss. 

to invest is very easy but you can also put together what is right for you, you should always best involve yourself in this kind of a market put everything in one good effort to really be sure of what you are doing that we have different efforts that we are able to realize the greatest effort to the same.

You want to invest your assets in a cryptocurrency investment platform. If you need to learn the basics for investing, you can invest in your own cryptocurrency and make a profit.

There are lots of option for investment and earned good amount. Don't investment without understanding the project. Get all the information of the project before investment in it

So easy but need to know the don'ts. Look for good and reported exchanges. You will buy any cryptocurrency of your choice after you pay from your bank. 

On 1/22/2020 at 9:32 PM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

Let's be clear, if you want to invest, you should have someone expert with you especially in trading. Trading without any earlier experience can make you lose ALL your profit and you will get depressed. So I suggest you find an expert who can help you out with your investments.

this usually means a brokerage account. For those who would like a little help, opening an account through a robo-advisor is a sensible option. We break down both processes below.

You can invest in stocks and also in exchange market to earn crypto currncies. This way you can invest in market to earn some profit actually. By this ,you can invest easily online. 

You can invest easily by following some steps.

First, you should study about the recent crypto market.

Then you should know the background your desired platform.

Never invest your all money in same project.

Best of luck mate!

There are many ways to invest.Investment is to pay out about of your money.Then investment for trading digital assets.And also investing in cloudmining.

First you need to know that where you want to invest. I should suggest you to invest in sharemarket like yobit, olymptrade etc and gain knowledge about these play patiently to earn profit out of it

1 hour ago, Atik R said:

I have no idea how to invest in cryptocurrency but if I find out that it can be easily invested and made easy, then I must invest in cryptocurrency.

Where is your difficulty in the crypto world? I will try to help to explain in detail. Because the system is the same as buying and selling goods and whatever. 

Now you have to create an investment account to destroy someone On that you will have to find a website from which to invest. Website, you have to keep all the goods of your skill, such as his bank account, in which you will send your money Then he will verify it and put you a package Just this way your money will get invested in it and you will continue to get profit 

There are thousand of way have where you can invest.  First you need to be sure Where you have invest like online Marketing or ritual Market.. If you want to invest first one then Bitcoin will suitable    for investing. 

Edited by Alita Jefferson

every one need an ansewer of your good question for there is a site which called instant-monitor.com ; gives all the most trustfull investment websites linked with their rating and investors feedbacks and experiences

I Don't know about this question but i know first of all you should create an account then you have to deposit some money in this account. And after step by step you get peofit from the deposit money. 

It is a good choice to start investing. I advise you to start learning basic and technical analysis and only enter with small amounts in the beginning.

If you want to invest in a bitcoin it’s better then you  can create your bitcoin account and earn money from this site