How can I invest ?? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

Is good to invest your money to get more profit or interest, but before you do that you to make some investigation about in what you will invest your money and about where you will put your money you need to be attentive very important.

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well, our profit are goes to yobit so that we can make some account from there to get our profit, there has some features in yobit, you can trade and invest your coin to coin what you want.

4 hours ago, babakashi2020 said:

You can go into long term trade and it will profit you very much but that would only make sense if you have a very good amount of money to invest.

that's Wright i have to earn a lot of money before I start investing and i need to gain some experience as well

it's very necessary for me 

5 hours ago, Usman Abdulmumin said:

You're most welcome to the crypto world my brother I believe that they're professional investors In This platform so they will help you with that I'll also have some idea from them, they will reply to our topic.

indeed it's very nice how much information can someone learn from this forum

we can ask anything we want and get answered 

it's just an amazing forum

Investing in stocks and platforms is better and safer and does not invest in sites that claim to offer you profits in certain proportions because they are a fraud and will not last

THINK POSITIVE

Welcome dude good thing you joined in the forum so for the tips then I suggest that learn first about certain things and then practice for it, for example in trading the most popular and fastest way to earn search for it and learn first, anyway faucets, bounties, and signature campaign is a good way to earn.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:01 AM, Kashifjat said:

You have to take some time to make yourself perfect for this firstly learn the basic things and start with small amount and increase you.

Dear Kashifjat, why did you copied my content? Do you know this is against the forum rules for that you will get warring points?

There are three major good reasons to invest in cryptocurrencies. First, because you want to hedge your net-worth against the fall of the Dollar imperium, which is assumed by many people to inevitably happen at some time. Second, because you support the social vision behind cryptocurrencies that of free and hard money for the whole world. Third, because you understand and like the technology behind it. However, there are also very bad reasons to invest in cryptocurrencies. Many people fall victim to the hype surrounding every cryptocurrency-bubble. There's always somebody captured by FOMO (fear of missing out), buying massively in at the peak of a bubble, just in the hope to make quick money, while not understanding cryptocurrencies at all. 

On 1/23/2020 at 3:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

First, you must of course learn and gather information. 
You should not be greedy about earnings. Learn first then you could use it to earn. Do not invest what you cannot afford to lose. Goodluck, always keep calm.

nMvFbuZ.png

If it is your first investment in cryptocurrency, you should start with coins that has the lowest risk for investing like BTC, ETH and LTC. I suggest you to invest a moderate amount of money in bitcoin, not small not big. Bitcoin price is not too high yet and you still have time to join crypto market before bitcoin starts rising again. After you bought some bitcoin, check BTC price multiple times during a day to see which direction it goes. You can sell it when the price reaches $10K and withdraw your profit or use it again for your next investment.

First tip, make good plan with realistic target. Second tip make sure you have safety step, such as split fund and martiangle money management. Last tip choose old coin not new even have fantastic reward, that's non sense and will make you regret.

To invest you need to register in some exchange. You can try yobit exchange then you need to fund a profitable investments for that you can invest in top coins or look for some good project.

468x60-3.png

If you do not know about investment then just put your money in bitcoin and when you learn then try to invest them.

1 minute ago, Ahmedabdallah12 said:

The best way to get profits is to trade with your own , but you should learn trading at first , don't trust any one , don't use investment sites they are scam

yes investment sites are scam and if you want then I will recommend to use yobit investbox, because yobit is a much safe platform. 

Don't put money into projects that seem good to you. Analyze them for a very long time and know that the risk is huge. All coin / alts is a startup. Most of them fall ... 5000 coins is currently, a small chance you will earn as much as in 2017

On 1/23/2020 at 7:28 AM, Migo said:

Investment is to spend some of your money, I mean for example you will sign up for a cloud mining site, and you will need to invest to increase your speed to earn more, so investing is good and profitable but choose the honest sites to avoid being scammed 

You shouldn't mention cloud mining as an investment example. You are a senior member here and do you consider cloud mining as an investment? Please don't mislead the new user into your blunder.

Investing your money is not easy using these coins.its easy to deposit but its difficult to find a real paying site.theres a lot of fake site and scammers around waiting to stole our money.so be careful always do your research before investing make sure always that it's legit.

you can visit any sites that offering a investments and learn or research first about that site and never surrender all of your income to them secure it to some wallet for your future.. i think there is some site but check always if there's legit to operate.

You can invest according to your choices because much risky market be wise and investors must invested their money in different ways and projects for getting some good profit from different coins. 

investment will be profitable when you will deposit on any successful projects.

if you want for trading then you should be careful before choose coins 

Good morning mate,investing is a very risky decision so you better invest it in a legit website.I suggest you invest it in websites like genesis mining for they are really legit and profitable.

49 minutes ago, Rifat99 said:

You have to learn what you want to use, learn the basics of reading articles or watching a video or something on YouTube. There are several types of investments in this cryptworld. You need to know which one you want to use in trading, mining, gambling or even joining some projects

i started whatching tutorials on YouTube about investing and trading

and how can i analyze the market so i can now in which cryptocurrency should I invest and when can i buy and sell

it's very helpful